Booz Allen Hamilton Operations Research Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operations Research Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in March 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter about the position and we discussed the company and position. The job was still waiting on funding at the time, but they wanted me to go through the process for when they got funding. I had many interviews with the lead (discussed the position and education), and had conference calls with others at BAH who were on-site and nationwide (behavioral and personality). The people seemed to really like the job and be very interested in getting me on the project. I was very optimistic about getting the position since they said I was their top choice, but the funding issues were never resolved and I had a firm offer from another company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!