Booz Allen Hamilton

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Operations Research Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in March 2012.

Interview Details I was contacted by a recruiter about the position and we discussed the company and position. The job was still waiting on funding at the time, but they wanted me to go through the process for when they got funding. I had many interviews with the lead (discussed the position and education), and had conference calls with others at BAH who were on-site and nationwide (behavioral and personality). The people seemed to really like the job and be very interested in getting me on the project. I was very optimistic about getting the position since they said I was their top choice, but the funding issues were never resolved and I had a firm offer from another company.

Interview Question – How do you work with diversity?   View Answers (2)

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!