Brigham and Women's Hospital

Updated 19 Oct 2014
Updated 19 Oct 2014

2.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

The interview was nice, the woman I interviewed with was very welcoming and warm. They asked the usual interview questions like 'Why do you want this position and what makes you a good fit.." etc.

Interview Questions

I got a better job offer elsewhere.

Pct Interview

it took forever to get information. i waited and waited to hear something back. and then i finally did. i was relieved when i got a phone call saying that they wanted me to work for them. YAY

Administration Assistant Interview

I Applied online. Meet the managers. The interview process was the same as most companies. Hard a dual interview process but everything was straight forward. Got the call back. Interview with administrators. Process took about a month from initial date of applying

Research Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

I was initially contacted via email to set up an interview. I was living remotely at the time, and they were very open to a Skype interview to avoid travel. The interview was conducted via Skype, and was very straightforward. I essentially walked them through my resume and experiences and answered a few other basic questions. Overall the interviewer was very laid-back and it felt more like a conversation than an interrogation.

Interview Questions
    • What lab techniques are you familiar with? What was your favorite experience/part of college?   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

There was no hiring or interview process done. Placement was done through the school. You go in and show up for the shifts that your preceptor is scheduled for. You do not get paid, You have to spend your own money for transportation and food.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

The interview process was relatively simple. I came in twice for two one-on-one interviews. The Human Resources department then ran a background check and followed-up with my references. A start date was determined shortly after.

No negotiation

Research Assistant I Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

3 interviews over 2 days about 1 week apart. Mostly going over resume and basic background questions. Nothing too unexpected. Was called by HR about 2 hours after final interview and offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you have dealt with difficult patients in the past.   Answer Question

Research Assistant I Interview

Was contacted through email. Went in for an interview. Asked basic questions

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Very informal, met with other RAs, the lead on the particular project and the PI. Asking about relevant previous experiences and grades from school.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital in April 2014.

Got a call from the department coordinator, who was not clear about which department or job that I had applied for. Gave me a name and went in for interview the next week. Interviewed with both department coordinators about general personal characteristics and the job description. Asked many questions about personality, did not seem concerned about experience at all. Wanted someone with a bachelor's degree.