Buffets Holdings

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staffing Specialist Interview

Staffing Specialist
Eagan, MN (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Buffets Holdings in June 2009.

Interview Details The process went quick and I was always well informed of the next steps

Interview Question – none of the questions were difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted their first offer

Staffing Specialist Interview

Staffing Specialist
Eagan, MN (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Buffets Holdings in January 2008.

Interview Details Interview with Hiring Manager and HR representative.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Hospitality Manager Interview

Hospitality Manager
Greenville, SC (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Buffets Holdings in October 2011.

Interview Details I applied on line with an assesment. A few days later was called by the area director for an interview. Then was scheduled to go into a store for a few hours to watch operations and ask questions. Then I was scheduled to be contacted by HR signed some electronic authorizations for background checks. Once those came back I was scheduled and set up for 5 weeks of training wich they paid for travel and hotel accomidations.

Interview Question – Basic questions of your knowledge on food cost, and questions regaurding diffrent situations as to how you would handle diffrent issues with guests and employees.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasnt any, Front of the house and Back of the house all start a one point. FOH base salary is 621. per week pluss chinese O/T for anything over 40 hours i ended the year with 38,400. All BOH start at 40,000. Gm is based on Expierence.

District Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Buffets Holdings in October 2009.

Interview Details The interview process consisted of multiple phone interviews, each one of about 30 minutes, and each one including a review of my resume. At no point were good solid questions asked of me, and in most cases the company representative could not field my questions. It seemed that they were not communcating with each other as they passed me along. I had four phone interviews and at that time I finally withdrew my name from considerations.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Buffets Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Buffets Holdings interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Buffets Holdings employees and interview candidates.