Burns & McDonnell

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Construction Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Burns & McDonnell.

Interview Details Was referred to a college recruiter through a company contact, short pre-interview asking about college extracurriculars, grades, career aspirations, etc. Recruiter informed me about possible job placement, was contacted later by hiring manager for a full interview. Took an hour, went over quite a bit. Nothing too strenuous or really head-scratching, just a lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What is the best book you've read recently?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Construction Intern Interview

Denver, CO (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Burns & McDonnell in December 2010.

Interview Details I submitted a intern request on there website. I got a call a month later for a phone interview and we scheduled a time. Sure enough right at 1pm I got a phone call. Some of the questions. When did you have to lead? What is your GPA? What course work have you enjoyed the most? Same old questions. Waiting to setup with a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Burns & McDonnell

Worked for Burns & McDonnell? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Burns & McDonnell Construction Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Burns & McDonnell employees and interview candidates.