CBRE

2.7

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CBRE.

very basic, and was not thorough. other team members admitted to using key words toblag there way in, without prior job experience.

Interview Questions
    • none.. just basic troubleshooting questions.. "how can you tell if outlook is working" :/   View Answer
    there wasnt one... if you dont like answering the phone all day, dont apply for this job.

Building Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE.

Phone interview, hiring manager phone interview, hiring manager face to face interview, offer given, drug tested, deep background check investigation, got the ok from HR and Hiring Manager for first day.

Interview Questions
    Sell yourself and dont settle for ok. Be reasonable and explain why you deserve a suitable salary.

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CBRE.

Started with a brief phone interview from a recruiter who asked very basic questions. The next interview was in person and it was pretty easy. Basic questions that dug down into my experience but nothing out of the blue or tricky. I turned down the offer for a third interview simply because the job didn't fit my needs but it seemed like a bunch of nice people from what I could tell.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't anything difficult or unexpected honestly. They just wanted to know more about my experience.   Answer Question

Appraiser Interview

Brief interview. They hire with very few filters. Simply require people to interview and are shown around. Not really introduced to any existing staff. Their company colors are green and white as well, also, in addition to.

Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CBRE in November 2014.

I worked with a talent acquisition agency. My first round by phone with an agency recruiter. We talked through my interest in the position and how it relates to my background. The second interview was in person at their offices. This interview delved deeper into my background and mainly focuses on my transferable skills. The third interview was over the phone with a CBRE recruiter. We discussed my background, interests and questions I had. I have been invited to a fourth round interview in person at the their offices.

Wheel Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CBRE in November 2014.

Filled out initial online application. Received an invite to take a video-submission based interview. With this, there were 8 behavioral questions. They were a lot tougher than the other interviews I had done, more obscure. You had 30 seconds to read the question and come up with a scenario, and 2 minutes to answer the questions.
    Personally, I wasn't asked any questions about the company itself, but they did ask me a question about my commercial real estate experience.
    They included one question on ethics as well.

Interview Questions
    • What was an ethical dilemma you have faced in the workplace? How did your supervisor react to the situation? How did your actions affect the company as a whole?   Answer Question

Real Estate Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied online – interviewed at CBRE in October 2014.

It took me almost 6 months, to get an interview. I went through hoops, trying to get an interview and I got it. I was SO excited just to interview. The next day, they called me and offered the position to me. I start in a few weeks. This company (In my eyes) is the best of the best! The person who interviewed me was great! I can't wait to start.

Simple

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied online – interviewed at CBRE in October 2014.

I applied online, received a call for an interview, went to the interview and never heard back. I thought the interview went well but it'd be nice if they let candidates know the position has been filled. I had to wait and wait until I called to check and still got no response until a week later.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do to fix something your boss did wrong and how would you handle it if you were to be blamed   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Hiring process started with a phone interview from their headquarters in Texas. From there, it was sent to the manager for another phone interview and then finally, an in person interview. Altogether, the process to get hired from resume submittal to start date was roughly 7 weeks. Included background checks, drug screens, calls to references; due to large corporate structure.

Not able to negotiate

Assistant Real Estate Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CBRE.

Interview process was fairly detailed. First meeting was with the director, for the region. Second interview was with immediate supervising manager. Both interviews were well conducted, and I felt well received. Atmosphere in the office was very professional and the receiving staff was courteous. Each interview was about 35 minutes long. The questions in both interviews were very standard. I had to explain difficult situations and how I resolved them, my knowledge of computer systems and my proficiency with certain programs. After the job was offered, I was put through a rigorous background check, including criminal, financial, consumer.

Interview Questions
    • A standard question in both interview was "describe a difficult situation, where you had limited time to resolve it, and how you resolved it; including the satisfaction of everyone involved." This is a very tailored question, so it is something that is worth your time to figure out, prior to the interview.   Answer Question