CVS Health

Updated 20 Jan 2015

1.9

74 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Questions very basic, asked where you saw yourself in 5 years, asked scenario questions such as explaining to them a difficult situation you've had to deal with at a previous job and how you handled it

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Cashier Interview

Came in, got asked basic questions about myself and hours that I could work. Nothing crazy from CVS. I was only 16 so I don't think there was much they really needed to know from me. Just the basics really.

Cashier Interview

i was looking for a part time position, and cvs was one of the first to call me back. Though i was nervous for the interview was easy. They asked very easy questions that were what a person should expect from an interview for a part time position. They replied back very promptly,and i was given the job. To prepare for the interview i would suggest looking at interview questions online to prepare as there was nothing out of the ordinary.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

The hiring manager was very professional and he was prompt. He maintained good eye contact with me throughout the whole interview. He basically asked general interview questions, but his enthusiasm was what made the interview a success. At the end, he shook my hand and a few days later he followed up with a phone call for part two of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • How might you be an asset to this community?   View Answer

I accepted another job that I had interviewed for as well, although I should have taken both jobs and then decided to quit one once school started.

Cashier Interview

interviewed at CVS Health in May 2014.

I applied online and got a call several weeks later to schedule an interview. Most of the interview consisted of an emphasis on customer satisfaction and what my duties/responsibilities would be. I also answered some basic questions like "Is this your first job?" or "When are you available?" etc.

They told me they'd call me back for a second interview if they were interested, but I did not receive it, most likely because I will be attending college in the fall.

Interview Questions
    • Not very difficult questions; very basic, as mentioned above!   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

You go onto the website and fill out the application, they will call you for an interview and they just ask you a few questions. Nothing complicated.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in March 2014.

I applied for the position online and was called back in less than a week asking for an interview. At the interview, I came 15 minutes early and the interviewer came 15 minutes late. He took me into a back room where he asked me simple questions and he was more focused on personality than experience, considering this was my first job (though I had prior retail volunteer work). He did most of the talking, explaining the overview of the job and what I had to do if I was hired. He asked if I had any questions and said he would call me back soon if he thought I was right for the position after interviewing others. I am waiting to hear back from him now. He was extremely nice and valued the fact that I had an A1 personality.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CVS Health.

Applied In fall of 2013 got a called back in January Of 2014.
    Came in 10 minutes early waited for thirty minutes, Interview lasted for 15 minutes questions about previous experience and your reactions to certain things. Your thoughts on community Service. It was decent and the employees there are polite.

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

I didn't have one. I was told what I would be doing and that was it. For shift I met the Dm and my boss promoted me. But most of the time they ask customer friendly questions, even if you don't you must make them think that customer satification is on the top of your list.

Interview Questions
    • If a customer wants you to help them make the price cheap by other just lowering the price or using non matching coupons is that ok? Because you have to make the customer happy.   View Answer
    They tried to lowball me to promote but I asked for more we met closer to my number and I was happy.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health.

Applied online and got a call about a week later, the store manager was really nice but for the interview she had 2 other managers sit there and listen/watch our interview which was a little more nerve racking and uncomfortable. You can get benefits for part time employment as well as full time which I thought was cool. Everyone was really nice, she said she had a couple more interviews for the day and she would call everyone at the end of the day to let us know.