CVS Health Shift Supervisor B Interview Questions

Updated 7 Oct 2014

1.9

38 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Shift Supervisor B Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Applied on the CVS website. during the process I was asked where I wanted to work needing a job I natural applied everywhere. I eventually got a call from CVS Hiring department and was asked some questions, then I was scheduled for an interview the next day with the store manager at their store. The process was easy and I was hired on the spot because I previously worked for CVS. However, CVS really stresses customer service and how you feel your display of customer service will impact CVS

Interview Questions
  • I was asked "how I feel my theory of customer service will impact fellow employees and customers"   Answer Question
I was asked during my first interview with the Hiring department what my salary requirement are, then I was asked again by the store manager my requirements. When I was offered the position by the Hiring department I got nearly what I wanted within a few cents... not bad!

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Shift Supervisor B Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health.

There was no interview nor questions really, just a very open job offer. But i have to put 30 words in here and i am unsure what more i can say.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

I walked in, seemed nice, and was hired. I walked in the manager introduced herself and asked about my previous work experience. She said, "Oh they must have really liked you. I need a copy of your driver's license and S card." And I had the job.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

interviewed with the store manager, application got forwarded to the training store manager which took a month, had a panel interview with 2 other managers and a week later offered the position.

Interview Questions
    through the computer when accepting salary rate, you could approve or deny and resubmit for approval

Shift Supervisor B Interview

It was fast and easy. Everyone was nice and ready to teach me what I needed to know. When I started the other associates were willing to take their time and help train me.

Interview Questions
    • Everyone question was okay and easy to answer.   View Answer
    okay.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health.

I only had one interview. They were in desperate need, so it really wasn't hard to get the job.

No negotiation

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Applied online at a store I had found out was hiring. I got a call a few days later from the store manager.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crown Point, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crown Point, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in February 2014.

Applied online and was contacted the next day for an interview. After being contacted the interview was less than a week after. Being that I had a degree, the interview was very laid back (basically he was hiring me). Very fast process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you handled an upset customer, what did you do? (after my answer) -> And what if that customer was still upset and you knew there was nothing you can do to please them?   Answer Question
    They sent me an email offer. Not much wiggle room given it was hourly.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health.

The application is solely done online and more than a bit confusing to find. The system the managers have to look for the application in is complicated, so interviews take so long to set up. Don't blame the manager, the computers in the office suck and the horrible hiring website is stupid.

Usually only one interview.

Interview Questions
    • What does customer service mean to you?   View Answer
    No negotiating when I was applying for cashier position.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CVS Health in January 2014.

I applied online and did an assessment after filling out the application. A month later, I got a call from the manager on duty wanting to schedule an interview.

On the day/time I went into the interview, the Assistant Manager and Store Manager were both interviewing me. It was very impersonal and casual. The carpet in the back rooms seemed dirty, and everyone had to speak loudly because it was the room with the computers.

The managers said that there was room for promotions and raises in the company just by showing up on time to your shift. You figure that one out.

They said that the wage was $9.50/hr, non negotiable. As for job duties, they stated that as Shift Supervisor those would include the usual you'd expect, but also working some overnight shifts & cleaning the bathrooms. Lastly, they said if I didn't get a call back within the next 8-10 days meant I didn't get the job.

One whole month later (instead of a call like they said), they emailed me an offer for the position. However, in a month's time A LOT of things can change for someone job hunting. I had already found another better job.

The only explanation I can make for their lack of response was that I was the "2nd in line" for the position...and if the one they hired didn't fit the job, they still had me in consideration.

Overall, a pretty unprofessional job interview. But for a store like this, what did you expect?

Interview Questions

The managers at this store assume that applicants are going to be sitting around waiting for an offer from them for over a month. I already found another better job. Also, I declined this job because it doesn't make a liveable wage even with a raise.