Cambridge Associates, LLC

www.cambridgeassociates.com

Cambridge Associates, LLC MBA Investment Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

MBA Investment Consultant Interview

MBA Investment Consultant
Arlington, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC in February 2012.

Interview Details I was invited to Cambridge offices for a first round interview, where I was met by a Senior Consultant, who began by asking whether I had any last-minute questions. We promptly moved on to a written case study interview that focused on investments. The case included all necessary text and exhibits needed to complete the questions. The topics covered in this exercise were limited to those one would over in one's first year of business school. I had 20 minutes to work on the case alone, 20 minutes for discussion with the sane Senior Consultant/Interviewee, and the remainder of the hour was a one-on-one discussion focused on my resume.

Interview Question – Why do you want to go into investment management consulting and not investment management?   Answer Question

Worked for Cambridge Associates, LLC? Contribute to the Community!