Capcom Vancouver

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Producer Interview

Producer

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Capcom Vancouver.

Interview Details Initial contact was through a very pleasant recruiter and they submitted my resume to the hiring manager (an Exec Producer) for review. My application was then passed onto the recruiter who deals with Producer candidates and at that point my resume disappeared into a black hole and I didn't hear back from them for over a month. Once I was finally contacted by this other recruiter he didn't even realize which position I had applied for. Once I corrected him, he set up an interview with the Exec Producer who then proceeded to perform the worst phone interview I have ever had in my career. All of his questions were about game design, which was not the position I applied for. I finished the phone call knowing that he had no plans to make me an offer since I felt he was just jerking me around. Very unprofessional. All in all it took 3 months to get a total of 2 phone calls from them.

Interview Question – No producer related questions were asked during my interview for a Producer position.   Answer Question

Worked for Capcom Vancouver? Contribute to the Community!