Capgemini Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 25, 2014
Updated Aug 25, 2014
658 interviews

Senior Business Process Analyst Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Very efficient and engaged recruitment consultants who track your process and call you frequently to give you feedback or ask you haw you think you have done in the interview.
    The process takes a long time as there are many interviews and finding time with the interviewers is difficult
    Round 1: HR interview, Conf call
    Round 2: Competency interview. Senior Consultant. Conf call
    Round 3: Senior Consultant Competency/fit interview. Face to face
    Round 4: Case Study presentation and fit and skills interview with Head of Practice and Managing consultant.

Case Study is to suggest improvements for a recruitment process and to explain the overall benefits of a mature processes as well as benefits for the different stakeholders.

Interview Questions
    • They try to push you to the edge of your comfort zone to see how you react   Answer Question

They start making a very low basic salary offer that you need to negotiate hard. Wierd system of flexible package where you decide how to use the flexible benefits. This is done to keep the basic salary low.

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2014.

Telephone Interview with VP, then follow up interview with SVP and then a case study / interview with VP and Sales Director.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, have very little time to review the case study, but the things that you need to pick out are very easy.
      Capgemini are trying to be more private and less private sector, but I am not sure they really know what that means. From the outside it looks quite like one or two individuals trying to change thousands,,,, good luck with that!
        View Answer

Java Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Took about 2 months - very long. Interview feedback was provided after almost 2 weeks. IT looked like there was no ownership as to who ors the recruiting.

Management Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Passed the online tests and then got the phone interview. Best thing to do here which worked is to create a series of flash cards on the likely questions you will get. They aren't trying to trip you up and will give you a bit of time to think about the answer. Passed this and now waiting for the assessment centre.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation where had to adjust to circumstances outside of your control.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Capgemini.

Telephone interview - friendly managing consultant. Questions around key competency, reasons for joining Cap. Reflecting on current CV to draw out key experieced from CV

Interview Questions
    • What specific trends have you noticed in your industry   Answer Question

Graduate Management Consulting Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Capgemini.

I applied online through their portal, after completing the application form I was swiftly invited through to the next stage which required taking an online verbal reasoning assessment. Unfortunately I did not pass this stage. Communications from Capgemini were very prompt, it clearly just wasn't meant too be. I would advise practicing on the SHL website and others before taking these tests as it helps to know what they are looking for from you.

Interview Questions
    • Why have you applied to this particular programme/stream?   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Telford, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telford, England

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2010.

As per Capgemini HR Process - face to face interview

none.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in August 2013.

Telephone interview followed by face to face interview a week later

No negotiations; salary was pretty much agreed prior to the process otherwise I wouldn't interview.

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2013.

Telephone interview followed by face-2-face in London

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer more interested in showing how smart he was. Stupid questions like ' what was the name of the character in this film ? ' Interviewer concentrated on attempting to trip me up whilst showing how smart he was, Put me down at every opportunity. Asked questions about things that were not on my CV. Sample question : "how would you have converted the factory you worked at in to a lean manufacturing system ?" my response " i have not worked with lean manufacturing so cannot reply", response "you know FA about manufacturing then !" " no - i have 15 years experience". "not much of a SAP consultant are you !" " I am - and have 20 years experience to prove it !"   Answer Question

Infrastructure Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Applied via a generic jobs board on the internet, followed by a response a couple of weeks later for a phone interview. Phone interview consisted of a 1-on-1 analysis of my CV & experience to date with little reference to specific technical ability. This was followed by an invitation to 2nd interview - this time face to face. I was advised that this would be a 3 hour process consisting of role play, presentation, technical interview & general interview. On the day of the interview I was met by a member of the recruiting team & briefed on the order of the day. An hour or so of preparation & role play, followed by a presentation & then the technical & general interviews.

Interview Questions
    • As part of the role play I was asked about data protection laws in Europe   Answer Question
    Negotiation was straight forward, with their first offer & my first request both refused

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!