Capgemini

Relevance Date Difficulty

BDM Interview

BDM
London, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2014.

Interview Details Telephone Interview with VP, then follow up interview with SVP and then a case study / interview with VP and Sales Director.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, have very little time to review the case study, but the things that you need to pick out are very easy.
Capgemini are trying to be more private and less private sector, but I am not sure they really know what that means. From the outside it looks quite like one or two individuals trying to change thousands,,,, good luck with that!
  View Answer

Java Engineer Interview

Java Engineer
London, England

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Took about 2 months - very long. Interview feedback was provided after almost 2 weeks. IT looked like there was no ownership as to who ors the recruiting.

Management Consultant Interview

Management Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Passed the online tests and then got the phone interview. Best thing to do here which worked is to create a series of flash cards on the likely questions you will get. They aren't trying to trip you up and will give you a bit of time to think about the answer. Passed this and now waiting for the assessment centre.

Interview Question – Tell me about a situation where had to adjust to circumstances outside of your control.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Telephone interview - friendly managing consultant. Questions around key competency, reasons for joining Cap. Reflecting on current CV to draw out key experieced from CV

Interview Question – What specific trends have you noticed in your industry   Answer Question

Graduate Management Consulting Interview

Graduate Management Consulting

I applied online and interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details I applied online through their portal, after completing the application form I was swiftly invited through to the next stage which required taking an online verbal reasoning assessment. Unfortunately I did not pass this stage. Communications from Capgemini were very prompt, it clearly just wasn't meant too be. I would advise practicing on the SHL website and others before taking these tests as it helps to know what they are looking for from you.

Interview Question – Why have you applied to this particular programme/stream?   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Project Analyst
Telford, England

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2010.

Interview Details As per Capgemini HR Process - face to face interview

Negotiation Details – none.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
London, England

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in August 2013.

Interview Details Telephone interview followed by face to face interview a week later

Negotiation Details – No negotiations; salary was pretty much agreed prior to the process otherwise I wouldn't interview.

Very Difficult Interview

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Senior SAP Consultant
London, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2013.

Interview Details Telephone interview followed by face-2-face in London

Interview Question – Interviewer more interested in showing how smart he was. Stupid questions like ' what was the name of the character in this film ? ' Interviewer concentrated on attempting to trip me up whilst showing how smart he was, Put me down at every opportunity. Asked questions about things that were not on my CV. Sample question : "how would you have converted the factory you worked at in to a lean manufacturing system ?" my response " i have not worked with lean manufacturing so cannot reply", response "you know FA about manufacturing then !" " no - i have 15 years experience". "not much of a SAP consultant are you !" " I am - and have 20 years experience to prove it !"   Answer Question

Infrastructure Consultant Interview

Infrastructure Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Applied via a generic jobs board on the internet, followed by a response a couple of weeks later for a phone interview. Phone interview consisted of a 1-on-1 analysis of my CV & experience to date with little reference to specific technical ability. This was followed by an invitation to 2nd interview - this time face to face. I was advised that this would be a 3 hour process consisting of role play, presentation, technical interview & general interview. On the day of the interview I was met by a member of the recruiting team & briefed on the order of the day. An hour or so of preparation & role play, followed by a presentation & then the technical & general interviews.

Interview Question – As part of the role play I was asked about data protection laws in Europe   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was straight forward, with their first offer & my first request both refused

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
London, England

I applied in-person and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

Interview Details Filled out application form, they called me up for a telephone interview which touched on competencies and a test of basic computer practices. I was called in for a group exercise and personal interview. Then I was asked to complete a psychometric test.

Interview Question – What does cloud computing mean to me.   Answer Question

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!