Capgemini

Updated 12 Dec 2014
Updated 12 Dec 2014

2.9

Graduate Management Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Capgemini.

I filled out the application form online before being invited to undertake the situational strengths test. The situational strengths test posed a number of scenarios and I had to rank my responses between most likely to do and least likely to do. A number of the responses were very similar and was therefore was difficult to determine the appropriate response. Within a few hours of completing the test, I received an email highlighting my three greatest strengths (Agile, Networker, Active Ownership) and ideas on how to develop these skills further which I thought was a great bit of feedback.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

online application form consisting of specific questions relating to you and your skills. They want you to select a work stream to work in upfront and then you are expected to tell them why you are well suited to that work stream. Then got online testing and then invited for phone interview. Was asked about myself entirely and not about the company. Interview was about 30 min. Have been asked to next round of interview but don't have a date yet.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

Applied through a recruitment agency. Entire process very quick- 10 days from initial application to offer acceptance. First stage was 15 min phonecall with a manager, did a CV runthrough and asked some technical questions. Final interview was scheduled for a week later- this was with head of practice and a manager. Comprised of case study and competency / cultural fit questions. Half hour to prepare 10 minute flipchart project plan presentation followed by another 45 mins of questions around experience, aspirations etc. Friendly interviewers, not overly stuffy or unnecessarily formal and gave me a really good feel for the company.

Interview Questions
    • Case study: design a project plan for a finance systems implementation. Include plan, configuration, deliverables and challenges.   Answer Question

Programmer Manager Interview

Senior level hire. Extended interview process with senior management in two countries via face-to-face and phone calls. Five interviews in total with the last one - which I was assured was a 'nice to have' - rescheduled three times due to the individual's availability. The recruiter and hiring manager were apologetic.

Senior Customer Service Advisor Interview

Several interviews over skype and phone, HR general screening, general IT technical assesement, language tests. Last interview was with Operations manager and Team lead of the team needing additional resources.

Senior Business Process Analyst Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Very efficient and engaged recruitment consultants who track your process and call you frequently to give you feedback or ask you haw you think you have done in the interview.
    The process takes a long time as there are many interviews and finding time with the interviewers is difficult
    Round 1: HR interview, Conf call
    Round 2: Competency interview. Senior Consultant. Conf call
    Round 3: Senior Consultant Competency/fit interview. Face to face
    Round 4: Case Study presentation and fit and skills interview with Head of Practice and Managing consultant.

Case Study is to suggest improvements for a recruitment process and to explain the overall benefits of a mature processes as well as benefits for the different stakeholders.

Interview Questions
    • They try to push you to the edge of your comfort zone to see how you react   Answer Question

They start making a very low basic salary offer that you need to negotiate hard. Wierd system of flexible package where you decide how to use the flexible benefits. This is done to keep the basic salary low.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Invited to interview at HQ in Holborn. Interview was relaxed and felt at ease with the interviewer who was clearly strong in his field. Received a good introduction into how the company structured their Solution Architect practice. Got a good feel of the culture which felt relaxed without compromising professionalism. Second interview was less structured and there was not a clear indication about where I might fit in the organisation. An offer was expected but never materialised despite subsequent conversations with the original interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most innovative contribution that you have made to an application outsourcing solution that has differentiated your solution from competition.   Answer Question

Financial Services Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini in May 2014.

A very long interview process. 7 Interviews over 5 months. Was headhunted via LinkedIn but the downside to this was no funding in place for the position at the end of the process (Had another job offer).

Interview Questions
    • After several months of interviews, remembering what the job offered was and who had discussed this with.   View Answer

Java Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

Took about 2 months - very long. Interview feedback was provided after almost 2 weeks. IT looked like there was no ownership as to who ors the recruiting.

BDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in April 2014.

Telephone Interview with VP, then follow up interview with SVP and then a case study / interview with VP and Sales Director.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, have very little time to review the case study, but the things that you need to pick out are very easy.
      Capgemini are trying to be more private and less private sector, but I am not sure they really know what that means. From the outside it looks quite like one or two individuals trying to change thousands,,,, good luck with that!

View Answer