Capgemini Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated 23 Mar 2015
Updated 23 Mar 2015

3.1

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

First there was aptitude consisting of 25 questions, quant, and logical mostly which was not difficult to crack and then on next day first there was GD and after that the final interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I was not careful in checking the daily language requirement in the job position posted for non English speaking country. The interviewer via phone, started to ask me question in that language. Since I am not fully proficient, I asked to speak slower in that language or in English, then I am immediately eliminated from the interview.

Interview Questions

• Not yet any difficult question, but just not being able to speak local language was good enough to eliminate me.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied through a consultancy and got the call within two days. manager was very friendly and he set up a telephonic interview next day.
    Called 15 minutes late for telephonic interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were more on Administrative activities. Support related questions. i was expecting development questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Bangalore (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

It was walkin conducted during oct'1012. 2 rounds of interview. One is technical and other with hiring manager. Later informed by mail that i have cleared interviews and asked about current org, salary expectatios. But no reply for that my yet!! omg!

Has anyone got offer letter from capgemini....please comment!! thanks in advance!!

Software Developer Interview

Interview

telephonic,technical,hr

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Capgemini (Wrocław (Poland)) in March 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview with standard HR questions and language skill check followed with personal interview. Very nice interviewers told me about the company and company projects. After that I've been asked several technical (quite easy but you should be familiar with basic UML diagrams) and personal questions.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in July 2011.

Interview

-- Applied through company website online
    -- Contacted by recruiter
    -- Agreed on date and time for phone interview
    -- Telephone interview with 2 managers(Good cop, bad cop scenario)
    --Tephone was not so good so I had to ask the interviews to repeat themselves many many times over(not good)
    -- Very very technical questions
    -- Lasted about an hour

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

I had two interview rounds; both telephonic - back to back rounds. First level of technical evaluation with two panelists and second as the managerial round.

Negotiation

- Demand for a joining bonus if joining in a short notice (i.e. within a month)
    - Demand proper relocation costs (given at actual; with a upper limit), if applicable
    - Bands in the job profile do matter here; work on it a little to explore what is being offered to you as per your experience

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in December 2008.

Interview

HR screening , one face to face , tehn managment level interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

normal