Capgemini Interview Questions in United States

Updated 19 Oct 2014

2.9

159 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Behavioral, they'll hire you as long as you can have a conversation in english. Asked about co curricular activities, what technology have any knowledge it. Questions that have absolutely no relevance to what you will be doing once you are at the firm though.

Interview Questions
    • Absolutely none, I was a civil engineer undergrad at the time.They were just looking to increase their workforce. from 30000 employees they jumped to 50000 by the time if left after 3 years.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

The interview was set up online. I came to the interview professionally dress. A summary question was asked prior to actual interview. I was interviewed by 2 people. The interview was aprox. 20 minutes. The interview itself was about as warm as the Antarctic. In my experience I don`t believe I have been in a less friendly conversation in regards to applying for a position.

Interview Questions
    • A very vague question of what I considered reaching goals.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2014.

Applied through university career website. Was contacted for a 30 minute behavioral interview. Very basic and relaxed. They asked me to walk them through my resume and relevant experiences. All of this was followed by a period that was left for you to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is a challenge or unexpected circumstance that you had to deal with.   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Capgemini.

At that level, somewhat a breeze. Recruiter called, phone interview, peer interview. Had referrals so process may be different, The turnaround time was quick and the recruiter was helpful and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
    • Are you okay with extensive travel? Kind of a trick question if you want to stay local which I did.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

First round phone interview. Its quite easy just basic java questions and there is a online assessment but not useful. I didn't do it and I got onsite.
    Onsite also easy questions like quicksort,arraylist. There are also a bunch of conceptual questions.

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Capgemini.

I had a phone interview as the result of an employee referral. The specific job they had open in Austin (Security) wasn't a fit with my prior experience, however the possibility of growing into it was put out there. However, as I was speaking, the interviewer was looking at other possible roles that I might fit. She instant messaged someone who does what I did previously, and found a team of contractors that travel. That was very impressive that she was looking out for me.

Interview Questions
    • It was a first phone interview, so the questions weren't too difficult. There was one on assessing server size, which wasn't in my previous roles, and I was up front about that fact .   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

Hiring process was very quick. I was given a phone interview where we discussed my skills and previous employment. Went over the job qualifications and requirements. I was called to have an in person interview the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Very technical, I was asked very tough technical questions.   Answer Question

Guidewire Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Worst Interview Process I've ever had. HR called me four (4) times to schedule interview after business hours (7-8 pm). Nobody showed up at the interview time on any of these four attempts. I followed-up by email to ask what happened but never got any reply... until the next phone call form the HR folk, apologizing and asking me to give them another chance. The third time, I asked to speak to the person manager who apologized even more and said that he will be on the call next time to make sure that all is in order... and he did not.

Senior Consultant Interview

It was good. Interview question are relavant to experience. But there was online technical test for 4+ exp. And complete process took almost 2 weeks to get offer. 2 technical round and then managerial and last was HR round

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Campus interviews are for the Staff Consultant.
    Senior Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers are mostly recruited through network or through job postings. Consider yourself lucky if you find someone competitive.

Interview Questions
    • There is a set pattern and standard of questions for campus hires. For Senior Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers , it mostly depends on the interviewee.
      Consider yourself lucky if you find someone competitive.
        Answer Question