Capgemini

Updated 25 Feb 2015
Updated 25 Feb 2015

2.9

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini.

two round first is telephone interview, ask about behavior questions. second round has two parts one is behavior question and the other is case study. make sure you know everything about your resume and has a clear career goal

Supply Chain Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

I met a JCP recruiter at my universities career fair where we scheduled an on-campus interview for later that week. The interview was very structured with both behavior and situation based questions. I waited a few weeks before I was contacted to go to a second interview at their DC (where the job would take place). While I was at the DC, I had a chance to go on a tour and be interviewed twice, both with two interviewers and both interviews lasted about 30 minutes. These questions were very similar to the first interview - still highly structured, but we did discuss matters that were not on their interview question list. Overall, it was a great experience. Every employee I met at JCP was extremely welcoming and everyone seemed to genuinely love their job.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of the questions began with, "tell me about a time when you..." most of them related to how I managed conflict, how I lead teams, etc. They wanted to know a lot about my prior class projects as well. The questions didn't seem unexpected to me, they were the typical interview questions you should expect.   Answer Question

compensation

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

4 levels of hiring process having written, group discussion, technical and manegerial. The Group discussion was interesting and major candidates disqualified in this round of hiring. technical is very through. and manegerial is just a formality and over all all selected in final round.

fixed price

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Two interviews. One on campus (30 minute behavioral), one in office. The in office interview consists of three 30 minute interviews, two of which are behavioral, and one case. The case study is simple. They walk you through the prompt and later produce a multiple choice page where you can select and explain your solutions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had persuade someone to see things your way.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Relaxed and inviting. The individuals i met with were very pleasant and tried to make me feel welcome. They were not stoic or stiff and did not grill me about areas outside of my areas of expertise.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini.

Had first round in school. Basic behavior kind questions. ex. how you solve a difficult problem in team?
    After a week, received an email from HR to move to the onsite interview. Onsite has three rounds talking to three different interviewers one on one. One is a case interview.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

The hiring process was less complicated than I thought it would be. Business cases weren't part of the interview process. The hiring managers just wanted to see what kind of person I was and whether or not I would be a good fit. I was asked many questions regarding my resume. The interviews were not difficult.

Interview Questions

The hiring manager wasn't inclined to negotiate at all regarding salary, compensation, and benefits.

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

I applied through university recruiting and heard back very quickly. I had a behavioral interview then got asked back for a group case study and presentation the next day. A few days later I got word I was invited to go to the next round at headquarters next week.

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

The interview process for a campus hired included three parts. First was the at school behavioral interview which lasted 30 minutes and you were given scenarios that evaluated how you reacted. Second interview included a case study that was to be analyzed in group of 4 and presented in front of 5 Capgemini Managers. The last interview was at their Houston office and it made of two behavioral interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The case study was the most difficult to evaluate, make sure you go over what Capgemini offers to their Clients.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

3 rounds of interviews. 1st was a phone screening. 2nd round: two 30 min on campus interviews, one of them was the case study. 3rd round was another phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • There was a pharmaceutical company case study.   View Answer

I had better offers.