Capgemini Interview Questions in United States

Updated 28 Sep 2014

2.9

156 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Capgemini.

At that level, somewhat a breeze. Recruiter called, phone interview, peer interview. Had referrals so process may be different, The turnaround time was quick and the recruiter was helpful and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
    • Are you okay with extensive travel? Kind of a trick question if you want to stay local which I did.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

First round phone interview. Its quite easy just basic java questions and there is a online assessment but not useful. I didn't do it and I got onsite.
    Onsite also easy questions like quicksort,arraylist. There are also a bunch of conceptual questions.

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Capgemini.

I had a phone interview as the result of an employee referral. The specific job they had open in Austin (Security) wasn't a fit with my prior experience, however the possibility of growing into it was put out there. However, as I was speaking, the interviewer was looking at other possible roles that I might fit. She instant messaged someone who does what I did previously, and found a team of contractors that travel. That was very impressive that she was looking out for me.

Interview Questions
    • It was a first phone interview, so the questions weren't too difficult. There was one on assessing server size, which wasn't in my previous roles, and I was up front about that fact .   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini.

Hiring process was very quick. I was given a phone interview where we discussed my skills and previous employment. Went over the job qualifications and requirements. I was called to have an in person interview the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Very technical, I was asked very tough technical questions.   Answer Question

Guidewire Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Worst Interview Process I've ever had. HR called me four (4) times to schedule interview after business hours (7-8 pm). Nobody showed up at the interview time on any of these four attempts. I followed-up by email to ask what happened but never got any reply... until the next phone call form the HR folk, apologizing and asking me to give them another chance. The third time, I asked to speak to the person manager who apologized even more and said that he will be on the call next time to make sure that all is in order... and he did not.

Senior Consultant Interview

It was good. Interview question are relavant to experience. But there was online technical test for 4+ exp. And complete process took almost 2 weeks to get offer. 2 technical round and then managerial and last was HR round

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Campus interviews are for the Staff Consultant.
    Senior Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers are mostly recruited through network or through job postings. Consider yourself lucky if you find someone competitive.

Interview Questions
    • There is a set pattern and standard of questions for campus hires. For Senior Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers , it mostly depends on the interviewee.
      Consider yourself lucky if you find someone competitive.
        Answer Question
    Salary is negotiable

Business Analyst/PMO Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

I interviewed for 2 positions, the first one was going to lead to an offer but last minute HR came and said the client restructured the team and they didnt need me. She set another interview for a PMO position in Chicago, the interview was with the Hiring Manager. I thought the interview was hard, the interviewer thought i had more experience and was really abrupt and negative. I didnt feel comfortable, and i never got a call back. A second HR person from Capgemini called to set me up for another interview a few weeks later for another position during Thanksgiving and never called back or email back when i followed up to set up an interview. Over all a very negative experience.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you have a Gap between your Junior year of college and February 2010?   View Answer

Testing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2014.

One phone interview with a team member from the same group. She was very clear that this role required strong customer facing/communication skills. Which I did posses. However when asked if I've ever held a "Test Manager" position and answered No, she quickly responded that I wasn't qualified. She became very rude and was quick to get me off the phone. I've had a similar experience with Capgemini before (same group, different role) and the experience has been the same. These team members are not qualified to be conducting interviews because they lack basic people skills and an understanding of organizational behavior. Again they are scaring quality talent away, not attracting them. I'm pretty sure if I was offered a position and for whatever reason took the position, these women would clearly set me up to fail.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever held the role of a Test Manager?   View Answer

Sales Business Development Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview was intense with a lot of individuals as part of the interview process. I spoke to several individuals not in the organization I was interviewing for so it provided a broader view of the company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!