Capita

2.7

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Capita in September 2014.

It was a one round interview for one hour. 3 competency based questions, 3 questions related to work. Very simple and straight forward. Then there was a case study and lastly some HR related questions. The HR executive and the team manager took the interview in a friendly situation.

Interview Questions

The salary on offer was too low. However, the salary bracket put at the advert was higher.

Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capita in September 2014.

Online application followed by Mind Mill test (also online). Once completed I received an email inviting me to a face to face interview which was fairly standard. Received word with 1 week about the position.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you worked as part of a team/ with others. Describe a time where you had to organise something.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, set wage.

Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

interviewed at Capita in July 2014.

Two simple online tests, one on maths and english and one on entering data, followed by a half day at an assessment centre. The assessment centre consisted of two tests, one on maths and english and the other on spotting errors, both are fairly simple. Following this there is a telephone role playing exercise where you call a customer and have to get details from them, followed by a competency interview for those who are successful.

Interview Questions
    • Make sure the customer on the phone gives the right answers to the security questions!   Answer Question

Graduate Lead the Way Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capita in July 2014.

Initial application is followed by a numeracy and verbal reasoning test online. After passing then a 15-20 minute phone interview. Standard competency questions and why you are choosing Capita. This whole process took about 3 weeks. I was phoned to say i had passed the phone interview, and given two psychometric tests to perform in anticipation of the assessment centre. Assessment centre consisted of a written assessment, 15-20 minute face to face interview and group business simulation in the afternoon.

Interview Questions
    • Define the 6 qualities you think a successful leader must display.   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Capita in April 2014.

In-house recruitment consult talked me through the role (although this wasn't entirely accurate in its scope) followed by telephone interview. This led to a face-to-face interview with the group director at the Leeds offices. Overall they seemed friendly and welcoming but received little feedback afterwards.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to explain costing methods for a specific soluition   View Answer

Asset Manager Interview

competency based interview..relatively straight forward

Interview Questions
    • What would you change in the current role strategy to increase efficiency?   Answer Question
    Non-existant

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Capita.

Basic telephone interview. Face to face interview. Panel interview and presentation. Relatively informal, interviewer spent more time talking than I did. Made clear some of the negatives of the position, but sadly on taking up the role it became clear that the situation was significantly worse than had been indicated.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. A lot of focus on forecasting accuracy, so be prepared to answer questions about your track record in this area.   Answer Question
    No negotiation - take it or leave it.

PPI Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capita in August 2013.

two written tests, first was spotting patterns in numbers and word meaning etc a lost of about 30. The second test was to evaluate a letter a customer had sent the check the banks reply. It was pretty easy , spotting spelling mistakes, wrong information etc. I passed both with high score but was only one of two people out the group the trick was dont ponder on a question move on as the more you do the better.

Interview Questions
    • there were 3 questions. one describe a time when you were unfairly criticized. a time when you improved a process. A tome when you worked under pressure.   View Answer

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capita in August 2013.

interviewed by two MD, really nice people, go through my CV to check my knowledge about risk.

Novus Test Analyst Interview

interviewed at Capita in June 2013.

Initial Communication through online Ad.

First went to a face to face interview - followed by an assessment centre including numerical and testing related questions - this was followed by a group activity based on a question given to us.