Cigna

Cigna Interview Questions

Updated 29 Oct 2014
Updated 29 Oct 2014

Operation Leadership Program Interview

You will first get contact you through phone then you will schedule web interview. The conference call / web interview will be with a moderator and an interviewer.. then they will then let you know if you move on to the next step which requires more interviews with other members of cigna

Interview Questions
    • Describe situations where...
      You had to work with someone you didn't like?
      You criticized a system?
      Etc
        Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, CT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, CT (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cigna.

First round interview was a phone interview with basic behavioral questions. Second round interview I was brought onto their campus. Consisted of one 1 hour interview, 3 45 min interviews, and a lunch.

Interview Questions
    • A train left station A going 20 mph, and at the same time a train left station B going 15 mph. A bird sat on top of train A and started flying at 40 mph as soon as train A left. The bird flew to train B, then back to train A, then back to train B, and so on, until the two trains met. The track is 70 miles long. How many miles did the bird fly?   Answer Question

Sales Academy Interview

I had a phone interview with them. Still in the process of waiting to hear back to advance in the next round. The final round would be in Florida but I will not find out until a few months from now if I advanced into the next round.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to make an unpopular decision.   View Answer

TECDP Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cigna.

Contacted through a school recruiter, Set up a 1st round behavioral interview. Recruiter did not call for the interview, rescheduled later. 1st round was a telephone conference with 2 interviewers. Mostly behavioral, some questions about technical projects. Was asked if I had any questions and given more info about the position.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time that you presented a creative idea that you wished that you hadn't?   Answer Question

With the Account Management Team Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cigna.

Interview went very well! First interviewed with a guy that was very nice and asked to come back for another interview. The second interview was with two ladies that explained in detail the job description. The two ladies asked more and harder questions. I would say be prepared and do lots of research on the company! They are really big on management and how quickly interns are willing to adapt to the workload.

Interview Questions
    • Questions that revolved around management and how i would handle certain tasks.   Answer Question

TECDP Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cigna.

First interview was over the phone. It was long and pretty redundant, but the questions were easy to understand and easy to respond to. Still waiting to hear back about the second round of interviews. May or may not accept if offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where someone wasn't pulling their weight on a team.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cigna.

Filled out application online, face to face interview, easy questions, nothing really stood out. Typical customer service experience was necessary. The shift hours are not really good. And the building was kind of difficult to find.

No negotiation

Cigna Senior Personal Advocate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cigna.

I applied and received a call for an interview about a week later. I was asked to come in for an interview a week later. The process was fairly formal. I was asked behavioral based questions.

Actuarial Interview

I receive a phone interview for the job. The questions are all behavioral questions. I have wanted to work for Cigna for a long time, so when I finally got a chance to interview I was most excited. However despite not getting an offer, I do not think that this is the type of place I would want to work anyway. Upon entering the room with the interviewer, I was simply asked in a rude tone "why would I hire you"

Interview Questions
    • I do not think that this is the type of place I would want to work anyway. Upon entering the room with the interviewer, I was simply asked in a rude tone "why would I hire you"   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cigna.

Applied on line. Got interview opportunity a few days later. Not so technical. Asked to explain actuarial words to non statistics people. And some background questions. The interviewer was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • Not so technical. Asked to explain actuarial words to non statistics people   Answer Question