Cigna

Updated Sep 21, 2014
Updated Sep 21, 2014

Cigna Senior Personal Advocate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Cigna.

I applied and received a call for an interview about a week later. I was asked to come in for an interview a week later. The process was fairly formal. I was asked behavioral based questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cigna.

Filled out application online, face to face interview, easy questions, nothing really stood out. Typical customer service experience was necessary. The shift hours are not really good. And the building was kind of difficult to find.

No negotiation

Actuarial Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Cigna.

Applied on line. Got interview opportunity a few days later. Not so technical. Asked to explain actuarial words to non statistics people. And some background questions. The interviewer was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • Not so technical. Asked to explain actuarial words to non statistics people   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cigna in September 2014.

Applied through indeed and received a call from a recruiter one week later. I was then asked to come in and interview with 2 managers. It was a complete behavioral interview. "Tell me a time" It was a positive overall experience. The recruiter contacted me 4 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to solve a customer issue with minimal resources.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chattanooga, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cigna in August 2014.

I applied for Cigna towards the end of July. A day or two after I completed and submitted the application, I received an email follow-up with some questions and a good time to schedule a phone interview. I never got an email back and days later I then continued to follow-up with the person. The day after that I received an email about her apologizing about her being late responding and told me to call ASAP. Once I called I done the phone interview right then and there! The recruiter wasn't pleasant for someone recruiting for a customer service associate position. She asked questions such as: Name a time when you worked under pressure? Name a time when you had to work in a team setting? Recall a time you had to handle an out rate customer?
    After 10-20 minutes on the phone she told me the process that would happen once she submitted me.
    I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions
    • Recall a time you had to effectively problem-solve a situation with minimum resources?   Answer Question

Billing/Account Services Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenwood Village, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Cigna in July 2014.

I had applied to Cigna on 7/18/2014 they called me 7/22/2014 to set up a phone interview for the next day 7/23. Spoke with a women for 30 minutes asked a lot of behavioral questions. July 25th called to have a person to person interview on 7/28. Was called back for a group interview 8/12. Sent a e-mail to hiring manager thanking her, and tried to follow up with recruiter. NO response. Found this to be rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to deal with a co-worker that you didn't like? I was asked the same questions on all 3 interviews.   Answer Question

Claims Position Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Cigna.

behavior question. IQ online test first......then phone interview ....1:1 in office interview.
    managers were very pleasant and business like. Kind of detailed oriented to past work experiences and problem solving questions.

Interview Questions
    • tell me a time you worked under pressure and how you made a mistake and how you handled it   View Answer

Call Center Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cigna in August 2014.

I applied through indeed and a recruit called me within a week. The interview was via phone with an analyst. The hiring manager never showed up which I thought was strange. The interview was very informal.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to go above your manager to get a task done.   Answer Question

Operations Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Cigna.

I was recruited from the campus recruiter and had an in person meeting at the university. From there, I was told on site that I was invited to their Blitz Day event. I then was brought to a two day event where we went to an evening dinner networking event. The Blitz Day was followed by a full day of interviews and meetings with current associates and leadership members. It included a group case study. I received the offer two days later.

No negotiation available.

Business Analyst Interview

Was 22 years ago for a completely different position. No interview required for this position as I was just moved into it. However, I was involved in the hiring of other BA positions.

Interview Questions
    • The interviews I conducted were more than 10 years ago and Cigna's interview process has changed dramatically since then.   Answer Question

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!