Cintas Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2015

Managemet Trainee Interview

Interview

First round was casual conversation and basic info of the program. Split between 3 or 4 months on certain training and then changes months in.
    There were 2 interviewers and me but overall wasn't intimidating.

Interview Questions

Wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Site (Democratic Republic of Congo)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cintas (Site (Democratic Republic of Congo)).

Interview

I have a phone screen with the HR Manager which lasted about 30 minutes. Then about 5 interviews, most back to back and were knocked out on another day. I had one follow up phone interview with a Sr. HR Manager from another state. Good, job specific questions from most of the interviewers who stuck with their hiring process.

One guy asked nothing but illegal questions, 1 out of 7 interviewers isn't too bad.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

First there was a Phone interview, Second a Face to face with the hiring manager
    Third a Face to Face with sales director and last a Phone interview with Vice President of sales for the region.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths
      What are your weaknesses
      When have you overcome a hardship

Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas in April 2015.

Interview

It was fairly easy. They asked about significant accomplishments both in and outside of school, my current GPA and short and long-term goals personal and professionally. They also asked for specific stories and examples of leadership and time-management skills at the different positions listed on my resume. There were no knowledge nor trick questions.

Interview Questions

Application

interviewed at Cintas in April 2015.

Interview

Seems like a great company to work for, just completed the phone interview. Was advised if I didn't hear back within 3 business days, they have moved on to another candidate.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harahan, LA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cintas (Harahan, LA (US)).

Interview

Not difficult, 3 hrs long. Place was close by and the process took exactly 3 hrs as advertised. The interviews got more difficult as the day went on, and the questions got more specific as the interview process went on. Employees were proud of their past jobs

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

I was referred by a former colleague. The recruiter calls to set up a phone interview. They then call back for a 30 minute situation based interview..."tell me about a time...". Once that interview was over, if they like you, they set up a formal interview with the sales manager followed by a ride along. After that the next steps would be an interview with the Director and VP of Sales.

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

They first had me complete a virtual interview, which I thought was pretty innovative and cool. After passing that step, they brought me in and had me interview first with the service manager and second with the branch manager. I was not expecting to do two interviews so I was a little drained by the end of it. It lasted a little over an hour and a half. They were very nice and accommodating to me however and I recommend applying here.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you demonstrated you were dedicated to the furthering of your career.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Applied online and they called me two days later. It started off as a phone interview basically pre screening you and then they schedule a second interview. I decided I was no longer interested so I ended the process.

Route Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

7 interviews total. "Dear John" email not offering a position. Poor-no communication from mgt/interviewers. Was promised pay for ride along, no pay received. GM was pompous, condescending, and arrogant.