Cintas

Relevance Date Difficulty

FS Sales Representative Interview

FS Sales Representative
Austin, TX (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cintas in April 2010.

Interview Details you will have 5 interviews minimum. HR. Sales Manager, Sales Director, Sales VP, plus a field ride. Make sure you dress to impress because it is a uniform company and image is very important. Focus on how you can help bring results.

Interview Question – just show confidence and dress to impress   View Answer

Negotiation Details – didn't have one but should negotiate base salary if you have a leg to stand on.

Service Manager Interview

Service Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details I applied for the job after seeing it posted on a Social Web Site and received a call within the first 3 days after submission by the recruiter and set up an interview for the next day. I went in for the interview, which was conducted by the recruiter. It was basic questions about background, salary expectations and lasted for 20-30 minutes.

The recruiter asked if I had time for a second, then third, fourth and fifth interview on that same day. I sat down with several Managers in the location, who all had 7 different STAR questions.

Four hours later, I had gone through five interviews, but only expected to have one. The recruiter tried to get the GM interview pushed through as well, but he was out the office. She did however set up the interview for two days later prior to my departure.

I came in for the interview with the GM, who asked several questions, but not the same STAR related questions asked in the previous interviews. This interview was more about management style and philosophy. He asked about Salary expectations as well and explained the pay structure. He was laid back, but you can tell how knowledgeable he was in the business. This interview went well.

My seventh interview was with the district service manager. This interview took a week to coordinate because he was on PTO. This interview was really laid back and we basically had a conversation about myself and my experience. We also talked in depth about the position and what to expect. This interview lasted 30 minutes. He informed me that they will call with their final decision.

I received a call three hours after the interview was finished in which I was offered the position. They met my salary requirements, which was my only concern. This was a very thorough process, but they know exactly what they are looking for I a candidate. I appreciate the process because it can and will weed out individuals who most likely will not fit their culture.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a irate customer.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details Went on countless interviews through my University with several men who were the heads of their department. They are intimidated by someone who wants to further their education and not want to be stuck in one position for however long they decide to keep you around. Also, you will be relocating with no assistance & idea until the last minute.

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details Long interview process, usually about 4-5 interviews in about a month or 2 time spam, interview with sales manager, general manager, sales director and HR manager/Office Manager, this is in addition of a ride along with a senior sales representative

Interview Question – None that pop in my mind, a lot of them were the same question asked in a different way   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation allowed

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details You do an interview with sales managers at the location, then do a field ride, then interview with a director, and the final interview is with the Vice president. Once all the interviews are complete you do a drug test and background check.

Interview Question – They ask you to close multiple times in the interview.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Service Manager Interview

Service Manager
Puyallup, WA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details Went through the hiring process for Service Manager. I was recruited off of a social networking site and applied online. Approximately two weeks later, I received a phone call and a request for a phone screening. A couple of days later, I was screened and then given a date two weeks later for an in-person interview.

The first interview was with the Plant Manager. Here I was asked standard STAR questions about my background. I was given another date a week later for another interview. The second interview was with the Market Manager. I was asked the same STAR questions (I mean the exact same) and was given a tour of the Plant.

I was told at the end of the second interview, that I was moving forward to the ride-a-long portion of the process. Here I worked an 8 hour shift along side a crew. A week after, I called to inquire where the process was going from there as I was left in limbo from the ride-a-long.

Two weeks after the ride-a-long, I was given a third interview with a senior service manager. This was the a weird interview! He asked the same exact STAR questions that were previously asked, but did so in a way that rushed the process. I think this one was like 15 minutes tops! He told me I would be contacted.

Four weeks after the third interview, I received a call informing me that I was being given another interview that would be conducted two weeks later. I went to the interview with, I believe some sort of VP? Not really sure! Anyway, I was informed about where the process was and was asked a series of questions related to my pay requirements.

When I was recruited for this position, I was told that the pay was 75k! This job was not 75k! More like 40k! I have an MBA, so when asked what my pay requirements were, I told the truth. I think both parties came to the same conclusion that I was not a good fit for this position! Good experience though! I am always willing to hone my interviewing skills. I am sure they got the tone that I had lost my interest in month 2 of the 3 month process though! LOL

Interview Question – Where would you like your pay to be? What are your thoughts on human fecal matter? LOL   Answer Question

Route Check-in Coordinator Interview

Route Check-in Coordinator

Interviewed at Cintas

Interview Details There are three interviews in the process, and they are very good at getting back to you to let you know where they are with you in the process. They are also very thorough, so be as prepared as possible to answer many questions.

Interview Question – There's not one particular question that was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Service Sales Representative Interview

Service Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

Interview Details It was a very lengthy process involving many people, multiple steps, a working day in the field, background check, physical, etc. It took several weeks to go through it all.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Very Easy Interview

Garment Hanger Interview

Garment Hanger
Harahan, LA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Cintas in June 2014.

Interview Details I put in an application over two months ago via indeed. I had my interview today!!! YESSSSS!!!!! I actually had 5 different interviews today...The first man was really nice he asked me many questions off of I guess an interview sheet... He stated he enjoyed the interview and loved my personality..I was moved on to another interview...Same process and I did a walk through with him in the plant.... He moved me on to the 3rd interview...She was really nice she also liked my personality than I interviewed with someone from HR...Than I interviewed with the GM.... He drilled me with questions...Wondered why I was been state to state...He stated that it scared him that I moved around so much....Overall my interview went good and Im hoping to get a call back!!!

Interview Question – did i ever do a mistake and admitted to it even if it would have been better not to?
What I like best about my present employer and what I liked least
How would I deal with an aggressive situation
  Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Sparks, NV (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cintas in June 2014.

Interview Details The interview process followed a script of seven questions, all of which asked me to describe past situations that I had experienced in previous positions. There were no surprises here, and the interviewer was very friendly; the process was relaxed and professional. He answered all of my questions, and gave me his business card, just in case I needed more information about the position or the company.

Interview Question – Please give me an example of a time that you made a serious error, and tell me your resolution.   View Answer

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!