Cintas

Cintas Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jan 2015
Updated 18 Jan 2015

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cintas.

I saw the Ad for the position and I applied to it through glassdoor, the reply was very immediate. The very next day, there was a voicemail telling me to call back to schedule an interview. I did and it was booked for weeks end. The interview process was very stringent as the interviewer seldomly asked questions relating to the position. I was told to expect a call back but I wasn't really contacted, so I called them back and left a message. I receive a call some time later stating they had gone with another person and that was all.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cintas.

Had a one on one interview with the GM took a tour then met briefly with the HR manager. Im not sure if this is the entire process but it was very formal, business professional dress. They told me they would get back with me. They also asked me if i was interviewing with anyone else which I thought was strange.

Sales Scholar Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cintas.

Originally applied through their website. Received a call from HR for a phone screening interview. Very straight forward only took about 20 mins. Primarily asked questions to get to know my background. The interviewer was very passionate for Cintas and left a good overall impression. I look forward to moving on to the next step of the recruitment process.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

You go through a set of phone interviews before they request an onsite visit. The interview process is just like any other interview with behavioral questions but in a round robin format.

Interview Questions
    • All pretty simple if you know how to speak well and have direct answers for their questions.   Answer Question

Na Interview

Applied through company website. Was contacted 2 months later. Interview process was streamlined and very thorough. 5 interviews in 2 weeks. Company culture was emphasized throughout interview process. Employees seemed happy with their positions. Each interviewer had been with the company for 5+ years. emphasized internal growth opportunities and performance based culture.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty standard but some were worded ambiguously.   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Had an on campus interview with basics questions about my resume, what I know about the company and why I want to work with Cintas. They want to know that you did your research so look up the company and learn. Then, got offered to do an interview at the Worburn, MA location. They payed for my hotel. The candidates had dinner the first day at an Italian restaurant with about 10 managers. Then, we got back to the hotel and the HR manager explained what was happening the next day. The next day, we had a round robin style interview. They put all of us in a room, a manager would come into the room and tell us we are next. We'd have about a 15 -20 min. interview per manager. I had 3 interviews. They really emphasize on relocation and each manager asked me to name my top 3 choices. All of their questions were based off of teamwork, projects and leadership positions (obviously). Also, make sure to ask a lot of questions to stand out. This requires a lot of research.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly situational questions. Describe a time where you had to lead a team. Describe a time where you to give a presentation. Describe a time where someone disagreed with you. etc.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

You have to go through 4 interviews (phone, 1st, 2nd, & final in-depth), reference check, and background/drug screening. Use the STAR technique while answering interview questions. Situation/Task presented, Action taken, & Results of your actions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had to learn from a mistake you made?   Answer Question

FS Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cintas.

Multiple interviews with multiple sales managers, director, and the VP of sales for the region. Questions were behavioral types where you provide a specific example of how you handled situations.

Interview Questions
    • Would you rather be a winner on a losing team or a loser on a winning team?   Answer Question
    I was able to get an additional $2,000 salary bump.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cintas.

I met the Cintas recruiters at the Career Fair on my campus. I was not interested in Cintas but as I was walking out of the Career Fair I thought of stopping by to see what they were about. One of the male recruiters had told me "I was watching you walk around the Career Fair hoping you would come over here." Inappropriate to say the least but I was new at this process. I applied online to a Managment Trainee position and they called me back to have an interview on campus. I met with two recruiters, one who had only been working with Cintas for a couple months. After the interview, I felt I did great, and they told me I had to meet with their manager next store. This manager asked me about 20 situational questions that were hard to answer. I pulled it together and felt I did okay. I followed up with all three interviewees after the interview and never heard back from either one of them.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you stopped something negative from happening before it happened.   Answer Question

SSR Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Cintas.

Too hard and long at the end is not worse it. 6 different managers ask u things, donttttttttttt don't don't don't don't Dont take the job . u need to work for money, not for free , u can make same money flipping burgers or pizza

Non