Cintas Interview Questions

Updated 27 Sep 2014
Updated 27 Sep 2014

New Account Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cintas.

After a half hour phone interview, I went in for an interview with the manager and never received a call back. Questions included how you handle stress, communicating with other team members, and prioritizing workload.

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Cintas.

Overall is was not an extremely challenging experience. They definitely follow a detailed interview process. Candidates should be prepared to answer behavioral based questions and need to dress professionally - wear a suit.

Interview Questions
    • no question stood out as being difficult, it was your basic behavioral based interview questions.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate - was happy with offer

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cintas.

Uses STAR method of interview. Second interview: questions not relevant to position applied for, questions not relevant to experience, skills or aptitude. Interviewer was unprofessional in tone of voice and attitude.

Management Trainee Interview

Screening with HR Manager, complete aptitude test with logic, personality, IQ questions, interview with multiple General Managers of different locations, interview with VP of Canada. Each GM discusses which location best suits your personality, abilities and coachability.

Interview Questions
    • What are some negative things your friends would use to describe you   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation

Service Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Cintas.

This is a very long process. You will meet with at least 4 people and have 3 formal interviews. If they like you they will have you do a route ride along. This is followed by an interview with the top person at the location, the General Manager. If they want to proceed they will do an electronic reference check, a background check and you must pass a drug test along with a DOT physical.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are scripted and very generic. Most questions they will ask you to think of a situation then tell them about what you did and explain the result of the action   Answer Question
    They will be flexible on starting pay and benefits

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took about 5 weeks. I first interviewed with the market sales manager; next, I had a field ride with a sales rep; then, I had an interview with the sales director; the next week I had an interview with the GM; finally, I had an interview with the VP of sales. Two weeks later I received a call from the sales manager (first person I interviewed with). He said they hired another candidate and that I needed more experience. I am thankful for the interviewing experience.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult interviews were with the sales manager and the sales directors   Answer Question

Service Sales Representative Interview

Got interviewed for a service sales rep position and have not heard back from them yet. I just did the first interview of many. It was a pretty lengthy interview of about an hour. Personal questions and then those dreaded interview questions that I really don't know if they are helpful or not.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question is to come up with stories about different times when I encountered different situations.   Answer Question

Service Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  DFW, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Cintas.

Be ready for a Long Process ...... My process was 6 interviews long over 2 months starting with a phone interview with a military recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager at the location, then a face to face interview with the Hiring Manager, Then a Ride Along, Then a Face to face interview with the sales manager, Then finally lunch with the Sales manager and GM of the location. The only time during the process I felt on the ropes about the job is when they started asking a lot of questions about my Reserve duties and responsibilities in the military ( the hiring Manager seemed to not be okay with my military duty but the GM was all for me being in the Military ) . Tips- wear a nice shirt and tie no bluejeans, Be ready to close and make a sale on a pen or stapler, do your research on Cintas, and make sure you can sale yourself and how they would benefit from hiring you. Other than that stay motivated and be a peoples person. Confidence and kindness goes a long way. They want people that can build and maintain relationships with costumers for a long time.

Interview Questions
    • None really that difficult. questions are similar to " What is something that you have done to improve safety at work." and " tell me about a time you had to go out of your way for a customer "   View Answer
    None, take it or leave it.

First Aid & Safety Service Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cintas.

The person that set the appointment sent a stand in. Must of not looked at her itinerary. Then promises to let you know in 1-2 weeks, then never corresponds even after multiple attempts to find some answers. Just give me closure so I can move on.

Interview Questions
    • What was the reason you left your last employer?   View Answer

Facility Services Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Concord, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Cintas in August 2014.

The process seems to drag on quite a bit there were two interviews before the ride along. Each about an hour asking atleast 7 situation analysis questions. They want specifics meaning what happened, how you handed it and the result. The ride along us a full day from 6:45am to 5pm starting with sales meeting, agenda meeting and the atleast 2 hours of cold calling, then field work. Ask tons of questions and show initiative.
    The next step is an interview with director of sales and then possibly vp.

Interview Questions
    • What would you consider to be red flags from our standpoint in hiring you?   View Answer

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!