Citi

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Control Analyst Interview

Buffalo, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Citi in December 2011.

Interview Details Applied online. Received a phone call asking to come in for an interview within a few days. First interview was with 6 people, in 3 groups of 2. A month later, was called in for a second interview. This was with 3 people, one 2:1 and one 1:1. Initially rejected, but later received offer.

Interview Question – I had mentioned I was taking a class in International Finance. They then asked about the European debt crisis.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Product Control Analyst Interview

Buffalo, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citi in December 2012.

Interview Details Very long hiring process takes forever to be hired

Interview Question – Why would we hire you   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi Videos

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi Product Control Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.