Citi Sales Representative Interview Questions

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Citi in December 2010.

Interview

I first interviewed by phone. then about a week later I had an face to face interview. It seemed to go well but then I received an e-mail that they are pursuing others.

Interview Questions

• give me a time that you had an difficult customer   1 Answer
  • Give me a time you had to think outside of the box.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citi (Florence, KY (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

First you do a personality test then they do a phone interview then if you pass you get a 1 on 1 interview with a manager. The interview questions were all situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you disagreed with a manager how did you handle it   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citi in November 2009.

Interview

I was asked why Citi, why you are unique compared to the other candidates etc, and a few technical questions about yield and bonds. They seemed ok, despite the rigorous online application, so I guess they asked most the competency questions there and wanted to know more about me.