Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi
- Summer Analyst (40)
- Analyst (38)
- Customer Service Representative (30)
- Vice President (28)
- Investment Banking Analyst (28)
- Quantitative Analyst (27)
- Technology Analyst (26)
- Operations Analyst (23)
- Intern (23)
- Business Analyst (23)
- Risk Analyst (17)
- Teller (15)
- Management Associate (12)
- Financial Analyst (12)
- Sales & Trading Analyst (12)
- Senior Vice President (11)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (10)
- Assistant Manager (9)
- Associate (9)
- Assistant Vice President (8)
- Programmer Analyst (8)
- Senior Business Analyst (8)
- Sales and Trading Summer Analyst (8)
- AML Analyst (8)
- Project Manager (7)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Software Developer (6)
- IT Analyst (6)
- Summer Intern (6)
- Equity Research Associate (6)
Sales Representative Interview
The process took 5 days – interviewed at Citi in December 2010.
I first interviewed by phone. then about a week later I had an face to face interview. It seemed to go well but then I received an e-mail that they are pursuing others.
Other Interview Reviews for Citi
Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Citi (Florence, KY (US)) in March 2010.
First you do a personality test then they do a phone interview then if you pass you get a 1 on 1 interview with a manager. The interview questions were all situational questions.
- Tell me a time you disagreed with a manager how did you handle it 1 Answer
I did not negotiate
Sales Representative InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Citi in November 2009.
I was asked why Citi, why you are unique compared to the other candidates etc, and a few technical questions about yield and bonds. They seemed ok, despite the rigorous online application, so I guess they asked most the competency questions there and wanted to know more about me.