Citi

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Underwriter Interview

Jacksonville, FL (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Citi in August 2012.

Interview Details two phone interviews and one in person

Interview Question – The questions were not difficult for the position. A lot on tax return analysis, as well as appraisal analysis. What are the three main types of appraisals?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, take it or leave it. Bonuses were promised monthly, then after employment quarterly. I received no bonus in six months.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Underwriter Interview

Underwriter

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Citi in May 2008.

Interview Details One on one interview with senior manager. Very laid back and comfortable setting in a conference room. Asked typical questions about the company and benefits/ salary, etc. Discussed job detailed job description and daily responsibilities for the position. Asked future intentions with the company and goals. Discussed work schedules and advancement opportunities.

Interview Question – Would I be able to handle the work volume and deliver results.   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi Videos

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi Underwriter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.