Clear Channel

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Promotions Assistant

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Clear Channel.

Interview Details The initial process was very quick they interviewed shortly after I applied but after initial interviews they did not send offer letters for another 2 months.

Interview Question – If your best friend was interviewing for you, what would he/she say about you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Clear Channel in March 2011.

Interview Details Very laid back and overall good. You have to fill out yet another application before you get to actually interview. Oh and the interview is a group interview.

Interview Question – What kind of car do you drive?   View Answer

Promotions Assistant

The process took a day - interviewed at Clear Channel in August 2010.

Interview Details I recieved a phone call from the then promotions manger. During the interview she asked me about myself and what I wanted to do in my field. She then told me what the role of promotions assistant was. It was very straight forward. I would say have great availabilty.

Interview Question – Where do you see this intial position taking you over the next couple of years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The pay was non negotible

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!