Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Service Technician (Vending, Fountain) Interview

Field Service Technician (Vending, Fountain)
Omaha, NE (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in June 2014.

Interview Details applied because I saw the ad. talked to a friendly recruiter over the phone and then was interviewed in person locally. recruiter work with me and coke to try to jump up there. And possibly include sign on bonus

Interview Question – asked how I can Calm down angry customers   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – had a higher paying job offer elsewhere

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Clayton, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in July 2013.

Interview Details The interview was fairly standard and seemed inconsequential. I had applied online months before and all but forgotten about it until I was called in for an interview and hired at the end of it. They did require my Social Security card and would not accept a passport (which you need a SS card to get) or other substitute like every other job I've had.

Interview Question – It really seemed like the interview questions were just out of an Interviewing for Dummies handbook or something. The standard questions where they asked about how in my past work experience how I've dealt with difficulties and all that jazz.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation really at this entry-level position. Corporate-set and not like they couldn't find someone else to do it for the 10.xx/hr plus mileage.

Logistics Operator I Interview

Logistics Operator I

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Interview Details I called once a week for 3 weeks before I got a answer back for my job, when i did i was told to come in, he showed me around the warehouse and then asked me a few basic questions then asked if this was something i was interested in doing.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Delivery Merchandiser Interview

Delivery Merchandiser
Columbia, SC (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in February 2014.

Interview Details Upon arrival i was greeted by one of the interviewers, and proceeded to the interview room. Interview was very prompt. Interviewers explained the position, and asked me about myself, and i explained my background, and stated why i chose to apply for this position. Very courteous, and helpful about exlapining the expectations.

Interview Question – Why i wanted to leave my current job   Answer Question

Route Driver Vending/Vendor Route Interview

Route Driver Vending/Vendor Route

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in December 2013.

Interview Details All the typical, someone calls you go in, they ask all the same questions such as what is your biggest strength, weakness, etc.

Interview Question – Where do you expect to see yourself in the next five years, I was not prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Warehouse Manager Interview

Warehouse Manager

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Interview Details Basic situational interview..."Give me an example when,,,)
3 person panel.

Negotiation Details – They had a range and offered me x amount. I countered with x + 5k and got it.

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Interview Details Panel interview. Typical "what did you do in this situation" interview. Not difficult if you are prepared. Three people took turns asking questions and taking notes. Fairly formal. They did start by telling me about the company, history, current job etc., which was nice. They asked if I had questions at the end, which I did. Did not have time to answer them all because there was another interview scheduled behind me. Felt rushed.

Negotiation Details – They told me what the job paid. I told them I though it was worth "x" amount more. We settled in the middle.

Very Easy Interview

Driver Merchandiser Interview

Driver Merchandiser
Nashville, TN (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in April 2013.

Interview Details The interview was one on one with the hiring manager. I was asked the typical questions such as: "Why work at Coca Cola?" "Tell me how you would diffuse a difficult situation." Having previous customer service experience is key. The hiring process is drawn out. There is a medical screen, physical/fitness test, and typical background check.

Interview Question – Questions asked were not difficult to answer; it was a very laid back interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It is a salaried position so you're pretty much inclined to take what is offered.

Distribution Administrator Interview

Distribution Administrator

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in October 2012.

Interview Details I applied online and was contacted by phone by an internal Coke recruiter the next day. She was very pleasant and just asked me a few basic questions. I was given the chance to explain how my previous experience would apply to this position, and she confirmed that I was available to start in a few weeks, and that I was okay with the offered wage. Then we set up an on-site interview for the next day (the process seemed rushed, I think they were desperate to replace someone).

The interview was very structured, with 8-9 questions. Interviewer asked questions and took notes. Most are pretty basic, talking about communication, how you deal with upset customers, how to deal with stress, etc. She said she wanted me to answer in the form of a story. It took approximately 30 minutes.

She thanked me for coming and said I would be contacted within the next week. The interview was a Friday, and I was offered the job on Tuesday. The offer is contingent on a background check and drug screening, and I should start in about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to adapt quickly to changes.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Entry level position, no negotiation necessary.

Very Easy Interview

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Clarksburg, WV (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in August 2010.

Interview Details Very slow the manger cant make his own decisions on anything, he always has to ask another manager for help. very self absorbed and very disrespectful. The application has to go through so many peoples hands that it takes a while for the local office to get your paperwork to set up onsite interviews

Interview Question – not sure that there was any, the manger was so in experienced even after boasting he was in the position for a long time   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Manager was unsure if he would keep all the people he was willng to hire

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Worked for Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated? Contribute to the Community!