Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated 8 Oct 2014
Updated 8 Oct 2014

2.9

Supply Chain Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Phone interview and after that assessment day - group exercise and competency based questions and case study. Just be relaxed. They offer sandwiches.

Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2013.

First was an online application with numerical and verbal reasoning. Then I had a telephone interview that consisted of the normal competency based questions and other questions on Why Coca Cola, why this specific role etc.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2008.

Case study based interview, focusing on business development.
    The Hammersmith offices seemed like a very relaxed environment and work culture.

I had a personal reference from a person within the company, and it seems that this made the interview process much easier.

Very important to try and understand as much as possible about the brand that you are being interviewed for.

Interview Questions
    • Business case was:
      - You are a marketing manager for a major sporting good company
      - You have declining sales across your three major products areas (footwear, clothing and sporting goods)
      - How to you turn the business around?
      - Various data and information provided
        Answer Question

Direct clash with current employer, and would not look good on my CV.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

You are asked exceedingly mundane and seemingly inconsequential questions that are highly irrelevant, at best. It was a simple process 12 years ago. 2014: Forget it, unless you have a B.S. degree!

Interview Questions
    • All of them. And if you are not liked, when with the company, and try to move around, it gets more ridiculous. "Standard questions" or not, seriously   View Answer

BDM Interview

Phone screen from recruiter, face to face structured interview questions with hiring manager. Process lasted about 4 weeks before being contacted from the recruiter with an offer. Over all the process was fine, but seemed to take a bit longer than necessary.

Senior Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

There will be internal application via intranet then there will be two interview with Marketing Manager and HR. Not difficult really. Asking expectations and how you will contribute the team.

Interview Questions
    The salary is firm. No negotiation

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

talk about pass experience dealing with merchandising draw out all answer and and answer all question completely be honest. keep all answer straight to the point. the phone interview is the beginning of the interview it is very easy.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MO (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview process uses STAR. They want questions to be answered with great details. I have had two interviews by them. I want this job REALLY bad. My down fall is not having sales experience, which I am trying to hard to get. The questions are simple. Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a team member and how you approached or resolved it. At the end, they do a role play where you are the sales rep and they are the store you are trying to persuade to sell more of their products.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any. Pretty easy.   View Answer

PSS Summer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Applied through career services website at my University. First round of interviewing was at my school 2:1 people interviewing me. 2nd round they flew us out to Atlanta with other candidates from around the country. Had a case interview with a team and another 2:1 interview.

Interview Questions
    • All typical interview questions, nothing stood out as being particularly unique or difficult   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable pay, can specify location preference but placed based on business needs

Manager Interview

Very substandard indeed. Not what you would think from a company that has been in existence for such a long time. Not a pleasant experience. Go somewhere else. Not very honest at all

Substandard