Coca-Cola Company

Updated 22 Feb 2015
Updated 22 Feb 2015

2.9

Supply Chain Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Phone interview and after that assessment day - group exercise and competency based questions and case study. Just be relaxed. They offer sandwiches.

Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2013.

First was an online application with numerical and verbal reasoning. Then I had a telephone interview that consisted of the normal competency based questions and other questions on Why Coca Cola, why this specific role etc.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2008.

Case study based interview, focusing on business development.
    The Hammersmith offices seemed like a very relaxed environment and work culture.

I had a personal reference from a person within the company, and it seems that this made the interview process much easier.

Very important to try and understand as much as possible about the brand that you are being interviewed for.

Interview Questions
    • Business case was:
      - You are a marketing manager for a major sporting good company
      - You have declining sales across your three major products areas (footwear, clothing and sporting goods)
      - How to you turn the business around?
      - Various data and information provided

Answer Question

Direct clash with current employer, and would not look good on my CV.

Driver Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2015.

I applied online. Shortly after I applied I get an automated e-mail to complete an assessment. It wasn't too hard and it composed of about 83 questions, mostly behavioral questions. The next day I receive a phone call inviting me for an interview the next day. The interview went well consisting of 2 managers. They briefly went over my work history and asked the usual STAR format questions. The interview was comfortable although I felt like I didn't do well. To my surprise I get a call back later that same day offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to learn a new skill to complete a task   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Salary was predetermined at $140/day

Senior Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Basically situational questions looking for a clear action and result from the person being interviewed. Will sometimes have a twist like "Tell me about a time when you failed and what did you do differently when a similar opportunity surfaced?" Will often ask some type of cultural fit question about the Company. Basically with these looking for passion about the brand. Typically a panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time you were able to persuade a group to change ther position. what did you do/say and what was the change?   Answer Question
    no room to negotiate for vacation, bonus percentage, or long term compensation. base has a range but hiring managers stick to a close range.

Benefits Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Phone interview with a recruiter then you are scheduled for a face to face. You then realize that you might be over qualified as the person who is interviewing you has no skills. I found the company itself low grade and I was not impressed. After the STAR questions they asked me about my work history and if I had any other questions . I was personally looking for the exit without being rude .

Campus Marketing Representative Interview

Applied online, phone interview followed, standard questions, then got invited for face to face interview with 3 members of local distribution branch, be prepared for questions with several parts to them, they will repeat as much as possible.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you faced a conflict in a work situation and what did you do to resolve the situation as well as provide a positive customer experience?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2015.

I went to my school's career fair where I spoke with a Coca-Cola recruiter. After walking them through my resume and chatting for a bit, the recruiter informed me that they were going to be doing next-day interviews on campus. I got a call later that night to set up an interview.

I went to my interview the following morning. It was very laid back and conversational. The first thing they said when I walked in was to relax and be myself. They really just asked me to elaborate on my experiences and a few behavioral based questions, but it was done in a way that was rather informal and made me feel very comfortable.

I would definitely suggest doing company research and it's always great to know the job description for the position you're interviewing for so you can tie your skills and experiences to what the job would require you to do.

I was contacted by the recruiter the next day with an offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • If you could create your own internship at Coca-Cola what would you be doing and how would it help the company?   Answer Question

Distribution Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2015.

I got re-directed to Gigats.com and scheduled for an interview there. The interview was a pre-recorded vocal response program that was pushing me into their 'job of the day' program and some continuing education BS. It was a pure waste of time and had NOTHING pertinent to the job I applied for. Coke HR- if you are reading this, dump Gigats. They are ruining your reputation as an employer and losing talent opportunities for you. If there is a better way to apply to this fine company, do it. Avoid Gigats (Akbar voice) It's a trap!

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Had a phone interview with Brooke and she scheduled the group interview the following week. The interview process took about 40 minutes with them asking me questions and then me asking them questions.
    They described the duties of the position and certain issues that they are having and I made recommendations to improve on those issues.

Interview Questions

You had a start time but you worked until finished. That means 10 to 12 hour days basically.