Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

2.9

Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2013.

First was an online application with numerical and verbal reasoning. Then I had a telephone interview that consisted of the normal competency based questions and other questions on Why Coca Cola, why this specific role etc.

Supply Chain Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Phone interview and after that assessment day - group exercise and competency based questions and case study. Just be relaxed. They offer sandwiches.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2008.

Case study based interview, focusing on business development.
    The Hammersmith offices seemed like a very relaxed environment and work culture.

I had a personal reference from a person within the company, and it seems that this made the interview process much easier.

Very important to try and understand as much as possible about the brand that you are being interviewed for.

Interview Questions
    • Business case was:
      - You are a marketing manager for a major sporting good company
      - You have declining sales across your three major products areas (footwear, clothing and sporting goods)
      - How to you turn the business around?
      - Various data and information provided
        Answer Question

Direct clash with current employer, and would not look good on my CV.

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Leandro, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2014.

I received a call from the recruiter at Coca cola. We spoke and she made an interview appointment for me. I met with two managers in San Leandro, CA. They asked me questions that were scripted. nothing out of the ordinary. You had to answer questions based on the STAR system. Then there was role playing.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't difficult. You have to remember some of your accomplishments and how you did it. They want to know how you were able to turn something bad into the a positive outcome.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2014.

I know this internship position through career center. After two week I went to the first round interview. This company don't have that much accounting opportunities, which is not so good. And there were two round of interview for summer internship, they focus on presentation skills also.

Interview Questions
    • I'm an accounting major, but I did have any accounting internship experience. So there were some accounting skill-based behavioral questions which I didn't expected. Also, the interview person had accent and speak really fast, sometimes I can't understand.   View Answer

Manager Interview

Very substandard indeed. Not what you would think from a company that has been in existence for such a long time. Not a pleasant experience. Go somewhere else. Not very honest at all

Substandard

Account Manager Relief Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I had one interview, first ever legit interview I have ever had. All questions were in STAR format. Role play where you were trying to get a store to sell their products.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Receive phone call while on vacation for phone interview. Never left any message on how to get back to them. Call back and try to get as hold of them with no luck. Talk with many different department regarding the phone interview ive miss while on vacation and was not able to get trough it at all.

Distribution Center Manager Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

All interviews utilize the STAR model, focusing on a candidates ability to demonstrate how they have delivered results in a variety of situations. Be prepared with multiple examples from your prior work experience that demonstrate customer service, communication, drive, ability to deliver results and manage change.

Interview Questions
    • The question on diversity is typically where candidates have the most difficulty answering.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

scenario driven, sales pitch. "tell me a time" type of questions. 10 minutes to prepare sales pitch. three person panel interview. lasted 2 hours. received call back and job offer the same day as the interview.

no negotiation

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!