Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated 24 Oct 2014
Updated 24 Oct 2014

2.9

Supply Chain Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Phone interview and after that assessment day - group exercise and competency based questions and case study. Just be relaxed. They offer sandwiches.

Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2013.

First was an online application with numerical and verbal reasoning. Then I had a telephone interview that consisted of the normal competency based questions and other questions on Why Coca Cola, why this specific role etc.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2008.

Case study based interview, focusing on business development.
    The Hammersmith offices seemed like a very relaxed environment and work culture.

I had a personal reference from a person within the company, and it seems that this made the interview process much easier.

Very important to try and understand as much as possible about the brand that you are being interviewed for.

Interview Questions
    • Business case was:
      - You are a marketing manager for a major sporting good company
      - You have declining sales across your three major products areas (footwear, clothing and sporting goods)
      - How to you turn the business around?
      - Various data and information provided
        Answer Question

Direct clash with current employer, and would not look good on my CV.

Category Analyst Interview

Quick Interview Turn Around. Called in within a week. Had to go through a STARS format interview process where it was very scripted questions with multiple part answer requirements. The point is to assess whether or not you can keep track of the question the might require a three tiered response.

Account Manager Interview

Call from recruiter, answer basic questions and then face to face interview. they give the same situation everytime. Selling in energy drinks to Mom and pop C-store next to a college using the STAR method. pretty basic. also the cookie cutter interview questions. tell me a time when....you had to deal with a problem and couldnt find a solution, what was the outcome,

BDM Interview

Phone screen from recruiter, face to face structured interview questions with hiring manager. Process lasted about 4 weeks before being contacted from the recruiter with an offer. Over all the process was fine, but seemed to take a bit longer than necessary.

Senior Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

There will be internal application via intranet then there will be two interview with Marketing Manager and HR. Not difficult really. Asking expectations and how you will contribute the team.

Interview Questions
    The salary is firm. No negotiation

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

talk about pass experience dealing with merchandising draw out all answer and and answer all question completely be honest. keep all answer straight to the point. the phone interview is the beginning of the interview it is very easy.

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2014.

applied online then was contacted from HR from California. HR was really friendly and ask 4 to 5 questions. one of the question was, Why do you want to work for Coca-Cola Company? after a short phone interview screening they would schedule you for an one on one interview with an hiring manager(s).

on my one on one interview i noticed i wasn't the only one getting interviewed but they call us one by one. Once i got called up I noticed it was a panel interview. they asked me a lot of scenarios from my previous job and how I handled them. then other question were about if a certain situation happened how would you handle them. whats your strongest and weak points. etc what i like about the interview was that they were honest and told me that it was a back breaking job.

They told me that they had other interviews to go through and would contact me. usually when employers say that it usually mean sorry you didn't get the job but a day later they called me and made an offer.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions but mangers who interviewed me seemed inpatient and seemed they already knew who to hire when they looked at us.   View Answer

The coca cola bottling company in Las Vegas has a high turn over rate on merchandisers. seems like ever 3 to 4 months they need a merchandiser. they don't comp your gas mileage and this job requires you to drive a lot. so that 12/hr actually becomes 10/hr with high gas prices these days. over all i didn't see myself getting along with the mangers that interviewed me. one manager was getting frustrated because i didn't understand his question.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MO (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview process uses STAR. They want questions to be answered with great details. I have had two interviews by them. I want this job REALLY bad. My down fall is not having sales experience, which I am trying to hard to get. The questions are simple. Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a team member and how you approached or resolved it. At the end, they do a role play where you are the sales rep and they are the store you are trying to persuade to sell more of their products.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any. Pretty easy.   View Answer