Coca-Cola Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview

Marketing Graduate Scheme
London, England

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2013.

Interview Details First was an online application with numerical and verbal reasoning. Then I had a telephone interview that consisted of the normal competency based questions and other questions on Why Coca Cola, why this specific role etc.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you did not meet your goals   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Supply Chain

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details Phone interview and after that assessment day - group exercise and competency based questions and case study. Just be relaxed. They offer sandwiches.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
London, England

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2008.

Interview Details Case study based interview, focusing on business development.
The Hammersmith offices seemed like a very relaxed environment and work culture.

I had a personal reference from a person within the company, and it seems that this made the interview process much easier.

Very important to try and understand as much as possible about the brand that you are being interviewed for.

Interview Question – Business case was:
- You are a marketing manager for a major sporting good company
- You have declining sales across your three major products areas (footwear, clothing and sporting goods)
- How to you turn the business around?
- Various data and information provided
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Direct clash with current employer, and would not look good on my CV.

Sales Center Administrator Interview

Sales Center Administrator

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2014.

Interview Details I applied on-line and received a call a month later for an initial phone screen. The screener told me I had applied the day before, when really it was the month before. Went to the interview met with two people. Besides a first name of one of the interviewers, the other person never told me their name or role within the company, never discussed what the position involved. They really had no interest in me or asked about my qualifications, but launched into their "STAR" interview process. If you are familiar with the STAR interview process, it's tedious and the questions are extremely long and involve multiple answers. Throw in the fact that the interviewers had no interest in my answers, it was pretty uneventful. This interview was a huge waste of time for both me and the interviewers. Was not impressed with the office or staff at this location. I had higher expectations for a company like Coca-Cola. Received an email a week later stating I was not in the running, not a big surprise as I was told during my interview that they would do interviews until they found the right candidate. I had a feeling that wasn't me.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you experienced conflict, how did you resolved it, what was the outcome, what did you learn, how did other people learn, how did you feel about it? These questions go on forever and and are meaningless.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Market Development Manager Interview

Market Development Manager
Alsip, IL (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

Interview Details Submitted application online. Called for an in - person interview at a distribution facility. Interview started late however it still ran for an hour. Interviewed with two people, a DSM and an ASM.

Interview Question – The questions were situational with one role play component. Tell me about a time sort of questions... Interviewers read from a script so there weren't any usual questions. I was given a description for the role play exercise. It's good to know something about the company's product offerings and recycling initiatives for this portion.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Declined the offer based on low salary and benefits package. Traditionally they pay low which means that it takes a while to achieve something competitive if you come with experience. They were unwilling to negotiate.

R&D Interview

R&D

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2010.

Interview Details Applied via a friend who worked there. After sending the resume, I got a call from HR for the interview. I had 2 interviews (one with HR and the other one with my manager), the process took 2-3 weeks

Interview Question – Questions related to previous internship experiences, expectations, career plans. They asked what I knew about the company. General questions mostly..   Answer Question

Market Development Manager Interview

Market Development Manager

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

Interview Details Applied online, contacted by recruiter 2 weeks later, had interview with DM 1 week later and follow-up conference call with RM 2 days later. Offered position 1 week after. Process took around 4 weeks. First interview was cancelled initially then rescheduled. Overall an average interview. Know the company and their current initiatives for the role play and be confident and always, close the sale!

Interview Question – 4 basic questions with answers in STAR format and 10 minute role play at the end. Most questions were centered around performance with people working for you or that you were not responsible for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Recruiter asked what I was making at last job and said the range is a few thousand above and below - offer was higher than initially discussed.

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details Interviewed on campus about 5 years ago and met a very experienced recruiter who took me through the position description and then presented a case study. she gave me 10 mins or so to read it , walk out and walk in and make a sales presentation. I thought I did well but did not get an offer. It was for the best though as I now make over $500k /yr and I own over $150k of Coke stock.

Interview Question – She played a very upset soda fountain customer and I had to rectify a bad situation.   Answer Question

Austin, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

Interview Details I found the posting through LinkedIn and applied for it. I was contacted that same week and did a brief phone screening and she said that someone would be calling me if they wanted to do a face to face interview. About 2 weeks went by and I got a call saying they wanted to set up a in-person interview. I did the interview and it was very basic. A panel of 3 managers conducted the interview, and they asked 4 questions. The first one was just tell me about your work experience and then the other 3 were situation questions. After that they gave me a sheet of paper with a scenario on it to role play with one of the interviewers. My situation was a small convenience store owner was unhappy about our competitors and also pricing was a issue too. After that they asked "why me" for this job and then opened it up for questions. They told me they would make a decision that day and that the recruiter would get back to me within a week.

Interview Question – How many times do you get told no by a customer and what are your actions and plan for them?   Answer Question

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details The process took close to a month. I had two interviews with a recruiter and then an interview via phone with 4 different level managers. The process was very basic. The questions were very standard for a sales interview process. They give some situational scenarios which you have to work through but over all very basic format.

Interview Question – Explain past sales roles.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very straight forward. The company has a range for salary. Bonuses are rated the same for the position.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!