Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England
    Anonymous Employee in London, England

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2013.

First was an online application with numerical and verbal reasoning. Then I had a telephone interview that consisted of the normal competency based questions and other questions on Why Coca Cola, why this specific role etc.

Supply Chain Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Phone interview and after that assessment day - group exercise and competency based questions and case study. Just be relaxed. They offer sandwiches.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England
    Anonymous Employee in London, England

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2008.

Case study based interview, focusing on business development.
    The Hammersmith offices seemed like a very relaxed environment and work culture.

I had a personal reference from a person within the company, and it seems that this made the interview process much easier.

Very important to try and understand as much as possible about the brand that you are being interviewed for.

Interview Questions
    • Business case was:
      - You are a marketing manager for a major sporting good company
      - You have declining sales across your three major products areas (footwear, clothing and sporting goods)
      - How to you turn the business around?
      - Various data and information provided
        Answer Question

Direct clash with current employer, and would not look good on my CV.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

scenario driven, sales pitch. "tell me a time" type of questions. 10 minutes to prepare sales pitch. three person panel interview. lasted 2 hours. received call back and job offer the same day as the interview.

no negotiation

Consumer Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sandy Springs, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, GA (US)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I posted my resume online and was called by a staffing agency that specializes in call center staffing. I met with the agency who then sent me over to the company for a face-to-face interview. I then interviewed with a very nice manager who asked me very basic questions about my resume and then asked me to read a script. After I read the script, I was done.

No negotiation.

Business Development Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Needham, MA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Needham, MA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter within the company named Lee Manning. He notified me of a position in my area that I would be a great fit for. He called me and gave me a detailed description of the job and what the salary would be. After he said he would schedule an interview for me, he disappeared and began responding more infrequently to my emails. Weeks later I received an automated response that stated that the position was cancelled yet I received no courtesy email from Mr. Manning.

Interview Questions
    • Was not asked any questions other than "does this sound interesting to you?" The rest was just a long description of the position.   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2010.

want to know if you can handle pressure, work long hours with little to no help. able to lift heavy products. Rotate product in cold freezers, and credit out dates

Interview Questions
    • if you see some one take product what would you do?   View Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Applied to the position online. Was contacted by a recruiter via email. That I was selected for an interview and someone will follow up with interview details. Was contacted by phone 3 days later to set up a in person interview. The interview lasted 2 hrs. Was interviewed by a total of 4 people Stars format questions. Was contacted a week later to scheduled a 30min phone interview with VP. 2 days later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult person   Answer Question
    Was able to negotiate salary

Account Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2013.

Be prepared to answer situational questions. You will have to play as though you are an account manager trying to sell product to a store owner. You will have to deal with pricing and demographics as well. Be sure you know which products the demographics in the said area would be attracted to and look to ask for displays. Also, remember to include a profit margin in your sell-in pitch as well. It speaks to your fact based selling and business knowledge. Good Luck!

I tried to negotiate, my counter offer was denied

Order Builder Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Horrible experience. When I got there I wasn't interviewed until 30 mins after my scheduled time. The interview was about 5 mins. The guy interviewing me was boring and didn't seem to care. He kept asking the same thing " why do you want to work for us". Oh I just have a thing for packing sodas. What a stupid question. I want to work here because I'm broke, why else would I be here. But anyway after the interview I was told I would receive a call a few days later. But what made me mad is how they emailed me saying I didn't have enough experience. When they at lease could have called. How do you expect someone to get experience when you won't even give them a chance. So with that said if you have no experience I wouldn't even bother.

Interview Questions

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!