Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated 7 Apr 2015

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview

Online application, video interview, assessment day. Assessment day consists of case study, team exercise and presentation, one-to-one interview and final one-to-one presentation on your case study. Not difficult, apparently I didn't get the job because I failed the group part so I would be very wary of it all! The one-to-one interview is standard, why coca-cola, lots of TAMT, the case study was on recycling - there is a lot to read so make sure you manage your time well!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found oil on one of the bottles of coca cola being produced?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in November 2014.

Interview

Went through the usual application form and tests - maths especially difficult - and then waited for ages to hear. They use a video interview which had misleading instructions. It said the interview would take about 12 mins to complete and that you would have 2 mins to think about the question. I got 4 questions lasting 2 mins each. It said that you would get 2 mins before answering each question but actually you got about 5 seconds and about 90 secs to answer each question. I found this to be very off putting as I thought something was going wrong. My interview lasted 8 mins leaving me thinking that I hadn't got all the questions.
    I contacted the company that ran the interview who said they would improve the instructions but that was not much use to me

Interview Questions

• A situation where you had influenced an individual to change their mind or behavior   1 Answer

Senior Manager IT Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Uxbridge, England).

Interview

3 Stage interview process. Phone interview followed by 2 or 3 face to face interviews with the hiring Manager and his peers including the head of IT for European.

Interview Questions

• This role is a project management role, with some business partnering (BP) responsibilities. Be prepared for questions concerning how you would mange business relationships, what strategy would you use to build the relationship. Be prepared to ensure you are able to manage multiple project simultaneously giving example of who you have done this while serving as BP   Answer Question

Negotiation

Flexible

PPM Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Uxbridge, England) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a pretty relaxed interview. Only a few questions were competency based. Other times the interviewers were interested in having a random chat between themselves, which made me feel slightly uncomfortable, as all I could do is smile and laugh along to their jokes which were not funny!
    I was then told I would have a second stage interview with the senior manager, but instead I got a call from HR to say I got the job. It also took a long time between me applying, having the interview and receiving the contract. All in all 4 months! You would expect that from larger corporations!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Birmingham, England).

Interview

Applied online, was then invited to an interview whereby I gave a role play selling coke zero to an independant outlet. This was followed by generic competency questions. Finally I gave a presentation of what I found in a local newsagents and how I would try to increase Coca-Cola's representation within the store. The interviewers were friendly and it was a comfortable environment.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions but be prepared to show knowledge of the Coca-Cola company, its rivals and its yearly results. Related previous experiences to a sales role and show enthusiasm and motivation to succeed.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Uxbridge, England).

Interview

internet application.
    Then assessment day consisting of a sales pitch, presentation on a local retailer, face to face interview, group exercise and simple maths test.

Interview Questions

• The usual physco metric testing. nothing to challenging. although a lot of the answers you give have to be very assumptive as they expect you to know far more about the role than they are willing to explain.   Answer Question

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Uxbridge, England) in October 2012.

Interview

Face-to-Face interview

Logistics Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Phone interview plus in person interview. You are asked to come in person, dressed business attire. Answer 4 to 5 questions, for example, tell me about a time when you have had to accomplish something with people that did not report to you. Give a specific example include names, dates, results, etc.

Interview Questions

• 4-5 questions asking about specific examples, including results for each   1 Answer

Picker/Packer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview

Interview process was standard, questions were asked about my skill level and willingness to work the gruesome schedule as needed. I was able to get through the questions with no problem. My prior experience help moved me forward in the interview process. I was called back for a second interview in which I was then hired.

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview

Initially, there is a telephone screening. During the screen questions are asked related to your submitted resume to confirm what was written. Next is the onsite interview round. There will be a panel of folks from various functional areas, who interact with the position at some level. The panelists used the 'S.T.A.R.' method of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest failure in your career? What about yourself did you learn from it? How will your learning impact our company?   Answer Question