Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Birmingham, England

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview Details Applied online, was then invited to an interview whereby I gave a role play selling coke zero to an independant outlet. This was followed by generic competency questions. Finally I gave a presentation of what I found in a local newsagents and how I would try to increase Coca-Cola's representation within the store. The interviewers were friendly and it was a comfortable environment.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions but be prepared to show knowledge of the Coca-Cola company, its rivals and its yearly results. Related previous experiences to a sales role and show enthusiasm and motivation to succeed.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Uxbridge, England

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview Details internet application.
Then assessment day consisting of a sales pitch, presentation on a local retailer, face to face interview, group exercise and simple maths test.

Interview Question – The usual physco metric testing. nothing to challenging. although a lot of the answers you give have to be very assumptive as they expect you to know far more about the role than they are willing to explain.   Answer Question

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Uxbridge, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in October 2012.

Interview Details Face-to-Face interview

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Warehouse Supervisor
Portland, OR (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in March 2014.

Interview Details Resume submitted through an online job board. Email contact from CCE HR. Phone screen by CCE HR. Plant tour followed by on site group interview with HR and 3 line managers. About 30 minute walk through my resume/background and 40 minutes scripted behavioral questions with some ad lib or follow on questions.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining –

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Tulsa, OK (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in November 2013.

Interview Details The two people that interviewed me did a great job and were very thorough.

Interview Question – The questions that they asked were the normal questions regarding how to handle situations that you have encountered successfully.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They just offered a hourly wage.

Procurement Manager Interview

Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in September 2013.

Interview Details Started with very short phone interview after which I completed online test for numerical and verbal abilities. Followed by more in depth phone interview and then invited for face to face interview. I was interviewed by 3 people, first and second level Manager and a peer level from another department. I had to prepare a business case for the interview.
General impression was good until after the interview. We agreed that I will pay for my tickets myself and will be reimbursed after. However, 2 months now passed and still I didn't get my money back, even though reminded couple of times. Not as much question of money, but matter of principle. Also, have never got written feedback even though asked for it because I've invested a lot of time for this interview.

Interview Question – Business case was to create a supply strategy for specific packaging category. Wasn't straight forward, was more about how you think, not the final answer.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Tampa, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in April 2012.

Interview Details The first time I applied I never received a response so I went to school to become a MAA and then worked at a Doctors office for a year. I was unhappy with the job with the job so I began putting in applications again and decided to reapply with Coca-Cola and within a week I received a call. So always remember, just because you don't get a response from the job you want does not mean you were not qualified enough for the job or keep you from trying again at a later date.

Interview Question – What was something you attempted to accomplish at work but failed? That is a difficult question to answer because it forces you to admit to a failure. It's definitely a good idea to think through such possible questions so that you have a good answer that may display a learning opportunity   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They told me what the starting pay was and I excepted.

Account Manager Combo Interview

Cedar Rapids, IA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in March 2009.

Interview Details Very formal process for setting up the interview. Company will call you from headquarter not the office in town. Interview is a series a questions but the managers are very down to earth and easy to talk to.

Interview Question – If you don't have beverage experience it is very hard to answer the questions unless you have sales experience then you can talk about some of the questions.   Answer Question

Project Manager - Operational Marketing Interview

Project Manager - Operational Marketing
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in March 2011.

Interview Details I sent my resume and cover letter, they contacted me for assesment center to their Parisian office. We were about 20 on that day, in U table, with managers and HR sit in front of us in a big room.
First, the HR girl went on explaining the company through ppt presentation and all, and the managers went on explaining their jobs. It lasted a bit, and it was like "presentation/advertising" before the interview process would begin.

Then, round table: present yourself in 3-5 minutes, you have 10 minutes to prepare.
break with Coca people, who explain us how the company is amazing.
Individual exercise: setting up the best schedule in a big day where you have too much to do and you cannot do everything. Explain why.

Group assesment: we were split in 2 groups of about 8 to 10 people, and we were asked to debate together in front of the jury "be yourselves, like if we are not here". One should not over speak but let other talk in this exercise, balance your speech, and be structured when you talk. Actually, the ones that were chosen did not speak so much during the round table.

In the end, we were asked to say what we had thought about the performance of the person sit next to us. Everyone said nice things in our round table. We heard in the other group, they all went with criticizinz each other.

Interview Question – why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Interview Details was a nice experience .. they ask questions to check ur knowledge regarding their products and the stats of the company and how well or worse its fariing

Interview Question – Describe urself in 100 words   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Worked for Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. interview questions and advice. All 24 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. employees and interview candidates.