Coca-Cola Refreshments

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Coca-Cola Refreshments.

Interview Details Was first contacted for a brief phone screen. Questions were pretty basic and were mostly asking about your past work history and level of interest in position. Next step was an hour long phone interview. All of these questions were behavioral based.

Interview Question – No questions were too difficult or unusual, as long you are familiar with your resume and things you have done in past jobs   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Refreshments in May 2011.

Interview Details I applied online and received a phone call an hour later from a recruiter. We then set up a phone interview. The phone interview went by fairly quickly, it's main purpose seemed to ensure that I knew the expectations of the position. During the phone interview I was set up with a on premise interview date. I interviewed with 2 District managers. The questions were primarily behavioral pertaining to sales techniques and experiences. I was offered the job the next day contingent upon the results of a drug/ background test. Everything came back all clear and I was set to start.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you went above the call of duty for a customer.   Answer Question
  • How would you react in a situation where what you ordered did not get to a customer and the customer was unhappy?   Answer Question
Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Refreshments

Worked for Coca-Cola Refreshments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Refreshments Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Refreshments employees and interview candidates.