College of Lake County

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Specialist Interview

Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at College of Lake County.

Interview Details An individual from Human Resource contacted me and requested open availability to meet with the hiring committee. They informed me of what is required and expected in the interview. I came 15 minuets before the interview to Human Resources and then was picked up by an individual that sat on the hiring committee. We came to a dark classroom where the 8 committee members sat. They introduced themselves one by one and gave me the option to either start the interview or give my presentation. I gave my presentation first, waited to answer questions then proceeded with sitting to start the interview questions. They asked me a series of 20-25 questions that were tailored to the position and company culture and values. Much of the questions were behavioral. I didnt think I did well in the interview because the hiring individuals kept straight faces and didnt provide feedback but I got an offer about a week later.

Interview Question – I cant recall.. but I know there was a few that through me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for College of Lake County? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at College of Lake County interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by College of Lake County employees and interview candidates.