Comfort Systems USA Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 24, 2014
3 interviews

2.7

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mobile, AL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Comfort Systems USA.

I had an interview over the phone and then an interview with the Manager,Sales Manager and VP of Sales. I also had to take a personality and drug screen with the drug screen being after I was offered the job. The interviews were not difficult but they did ask several questions pertaining to sales situations and also employee relations. The phone interview was about 45 minutes long and the office interview was about 1 1/2 hours long. As I said, I was offered the job and although I passed my drug screen the company they hired to do the drug screen asked if I took any other medicines. I mentioned that I took pain medicine occasionaly for my back which led to a Fit To Duty test where I was able to do everything asked. I play tennis and I am quite active but because they found out I had a bad back the job offer was taken off the table. I was notified the day before I was to start work and after I had given notice on my other job. Was pretty sad the way they handled it and the position it put me in financialy but I know it happened for a reason and moved on. I would not have wanted to work for someone that treats others like that anyway so it was a blessing it didn't work out.

Interview Questions
    • The questions related to how you would handle different situations with customers and others within the office. It related to team work and keeping a positive attitude with others.   Answer Question
    I was offered a $50,000 base with a commission plan.

Human Resources Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Comfort Systems USA.

Met with President and two VPs... Interview with President focused on personality and character. VP interviews focused on past experience and your projected contribution you provide the organization.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mobile, AL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Comfort Systems USA in April 2011.

I was sought after due to my previous job so I had an easy interview

Interview Questions
    make sure you get what you need

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comfort Systems USA

Worked for Comfort Systems USA? Contribute to the Community!