Convergys

Updated 18 Jan 2015

2.3

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in August 2013.

Interview with recruitment company, about 30 technical questions. Then interview over the phone with Technical Support Engineer, similar questions but different ones. Then interview with two managers face to face, call center style questions

Interview Questions
    • A situation that hasn't gone the way you expected, how did you turn it around?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, you got offered a salary and you had to take or leave it

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Convergys in June 2012.

They came across as if they didn't know what they were talking about.

Interview Questions
    • they asked the standard questions but they weren't very informative.   Answer Question
    Long and very annoying

Inside-Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Convergys in August 2011.

initial contact from manpower recruitment agency for the first contact. 2 interviews at Convergys, one from the team leader and second one with the operations manager for the inside sales floor. It was a quick process and I received my offer only hours after the second interview. The process involved some negotiation with both the recruiter for a relocation package as well as negotiation with the operations manager for relocation as well as time off for a planned surgery.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to describe a situation from my previous role where I did not succeed. Describing a problem, the steps i took to overcome and the result of my choices. It was tough to decide what situation to choose that I thought would fit what they were looking for, as well as give a good idea of my abilities and approach to problems.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate a relocation package which consisted of starting at full salary from day 1 instead of the lower starting salary for 3 months.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Convergys in November 2008.

Quite cool and easy. Nothing extraordinary

Interview Questions
    • What were the most difficult positions you were in when working for your past employer   Answer Question

Technical Support Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

There were 6 rounds of interviews and all are very simple. The key to crack the interview is to be confident and have good communication skills. The interviewers were very friendly, which automatically boosts your morale while giving the interview.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys.

It was easy. Very friendly interviewer. My suggestion is to study your resume and have it in front of you. Try to relate every past job to some aspect of the position.

None

Customer Service Representative II Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

First interview- included a series of computer test, typing, problem solving
    Second Interview- one on one, dummy phone call to test your ability to multitask and uncover customer needs, very scripted

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Convergys.

Took about 2 weeks, phone interview, you take a drug test and if you pass you're hired. I had to fax a bunch of paper work to them and get some things signed but the overall experience wasn't bad.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between a router and the Ethernet?   Answer Question
    When you accept the job, make sure you're good with multitasking

Customer Service Representative II Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys.

On the surface the Interview went very well. They asked questions about the handling of difficult situations and stress management. Went over your resume as they asked these questions. Then if the hiring manager found you fit they offered you the job.

Interview Questions
    • Not really any difficult questions just have to understand they are looking for someone to train to fit their role of customer service.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative II - Work At Home Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys.

I applied online and received links to an assessment and computer test right away. Since I applied around Christmas, it took a few days but I received a call from a recruiter for and partook in a phone screening. Typical questions of what the job was, would I accept the pay, is my availability within the parameters, etc. I was then set up for an interview the following day with a different person. There were questions about knowing how to use a computer, router, modem, various components, etc. Very relaxed and straightforward and took about 10 minutes from start to finish. Simple questions no behavioral or anything too involved.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, they tell you what the pay is.