Convergys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Convergys in August 2013.

Interview Details Interview with recruitment company, about 30 technical questions. Then interview over the phone with Technical Support Engineer, similar questions but different ones. Then interview with two managers face to face, call center style questions

Interview Question – A situation that hasn't gone the way you expected, how did you turn it around?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, you got offered a salary and you had to take or leave it

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Convergys in June 2012.

Interview Details They came across as if they didn't know what they were talking about.

Interview Question – they asked the standard questions but they weren't very informative.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Long and very annoying

Inside-Sales Account Manager Interview

Inside-Sales Account Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Convergys in August 2011.

Interview Details initial contact from manpower recruitment agency for the first contact. 2 interviews at Convergys, one from the team leader and second one with the operations manager for the inside sales floor. It was a quick process and I received my offer only hours after the second interview. The process involved some negotiation with both the recruiter for a relocation package as well as negotiation with the operations manager for relocation as well as time off for a planned surgery.

Interview Question – They asked me to describe a situation from my previous role where I did not succeed. Describing a problem, the steps i took to overcome and the result of my choices. It was tough to decide what situation to choose that I thought would fit what they were looking for, as well as give a good idea of my abilities and approach to problems.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a relocation package which consisted of starting at full salary from day 1 instead of the lower starting salary for 3 months.

Insurance Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Convergys in April 2014.

Interview Details I took several assessments online before the interview. I had a conversation on the phone regarding experience. For the in person interview I took one competency assessment and then spoke to the interviewer for about 15 minutes. Standard interview questions.

Interview Question – Asked some scenario questions. General.   Answer Question

Sales & Service Representative II Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details After I filled out the application, I called the HR Dept and did a phone interview & was given a face to face interview for the next day. At the interview I was told I got the job and had to take a drug test (urine sample) the next day. I had my interview in Mid February and my training class started March 04, 2013

Interview Question – All question were easy   Answer Question

Work At Home Customer Service Representative (RA) Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details A recruiter calls you and conduct a 10-15 min interview. During the interview they will advise you about the 100% training oppertunity. Ask you skill questions, such as can you type 40 words a min ect. This is the only verbal contact , at least in my expirience. They send an email letting you know you were hired within 2-4 days. Followed by ALL your new hire paperwork.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service/Sales Interview

Denver, CO (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in October 2011.

Interview Details Interview Process was with HR

Interview Question – the commission rate was different from the interview   Answer Question

Direct TV Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in April 2012.

Interview Details they first call you in the phone and do a phone interview. then after the phone call they schedule a time for you to come in and do a skill test and a personality test. after you are done with that the hr rep talks to you and asks you question

Customer Care Trainer Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details I applied online and received a call from the local HR rep. I then had two conference call interviews with two management level employees on each. On the second call, one of the employees obviously had no experience in a training environment and asked questions which appeared designed to make himself look intelligent while having no bearing on the job description. I then did a fifteen (15) minute presentation in front of the HR rep and a District Training Manager. I received the job offer the next day.

Interview Question – After the presentation (which consisted of a step-by-step approach to handling a difficult situation), the DTM asked if the order could be reversed.   View Answer

IT Engineer Interview

New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in July 2010.

Interview Details Hiring is strictly based on communication skills and technical skill. Candidate is expected to be proficient in these fields.

Interview Question – What is AD structure   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Convergys

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys interview questions and advice. All 285 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Convergys employees and interview candidates.