Convergys

Updated 17 Nov 2014

2.3

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in August 2013.

Interview with recruitment company, about 30 technical questions. Then interview over the phone with Technical Support Engineer, similar questions but different ones. Then interview with two managers face to face, call center style questions

Interview Questions
    • A situation that hasn't gone the way you expected, how did you turn it around?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, you got offered a salary and you had to take or leave it

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Convergys in June 2012.

They came across as if they didn't know what they were talking about.

Interview Questions
    • they asked the standard questions but they weren't very informative.   Answer Question
    Long and very annoying

Inside-Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Convergys in August 2011.

initial contact from manpower recruitment agency for the first contact. 2 interviews at Convergys, one from the team leader and second one with the operations manager for the inside sales floor. It was a quick process and I received my offer only hours after the second interview. The process involved some negotiation with both the recruiter for a relocation package as well as negotiation with the operations manager for relocation as well as time off for a planned surgery.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to describe a situation from my previous role where I did not succeed. Describing a problem, the steps i took to overcome and the result of my choices. It was tough to decide what situation to choose that I thought would fit what they were looking for, as well as give a good idea of my abilities and approach to problems.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate a relocation package which consisted of starting at full salary from day 1 instead of the lower starting salary for 3 months.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Convergys in November 2008.

Quite cool and easy. Nothing extraordinary

Interview Questions
    • What were the most difficult positions you were in when working for your past employer   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Convergys.

Good experience, easy process no hard questions just be comforable and confident with yourself. Answer all questions with assurance. Dress appropriately and sound like you know what you are talking about. Be honest with what you can bring to the table and what you can't.

No negotiations

Welcome Call Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys in November 2014.

The hiring process took a week. That included application and interview. Upon application review I was contacted and interview time and date were set. Upon arrival you're given a basic maps test then an interview is conducted. After successful completion you're taken to listen to calls with a representative. If interested you are asked to complete welcome package for background check and given info for drug screen.

Interview Questions
    • How important do you think sounding confident is for this position?   Answer Question
    There was none. I was told a starting pay of 10.75 and how I would be getting a pay increase of a dollar over a 121 day period.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Convergys.

Took a few days from the on line applications through email to set up a personal interview with a hiring manger. Turned out that satellite and wireless internet connection are not acceptable. Very professional and personable interaction.

Sales and Service Representative II Interview

Very easy not a big problem the recruiters are confident friendly. Was not prepared took assessment test and was called. Had a phone interview then a face to face to get the jib they hired me right away had to do the drug screening also

Interview Questions
    • Nothing un expected was very to the point the questions were easy according to the job requirements   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

it was a good and easy interview and a good hiring feeling as well, I am a very spunky person as is, so this was not a hard task for me at all.

Do you think this a place for you to work? And I simply answered yes!

Cust Serv & Problem Res Representative II Interview

First to apply your need to waste your own personal time and take a 150 plus question personality test. I don't know how it happened that companies lost total and complete respect for a persons time. There should be no need for an assessment like that until a recruiter has looked and the resume and decided to move forward pending the outcome of an assessment.

STOP WASTING PEOPLE'S VALUABLE TIME!