Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cooper Industries
- Operations Leadership Program (4)
- Engineering (3)
- Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Design Engineer (1)
- Design Engineer Intern (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Ebs Developer (1)
- Rotational Program (1)
- Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Manufacturing Engineering (1)
- Mechanical Design Engineer (1)
- Leadership Program (1)
- Operations (1)
- Intern (1)
- Buyer Planner (1)
- Logistics Analyst (1)
- Graduate Rotation Program (1)
- Human Resources Coordinator (1)
- Senior Lab Technician (1)
- Senior Buyer (1)
- Operations Engineer (1)
- District Sales Manager (1)
- ALP Program (1)
- Human Resources Leadership Development Program (1)
- Commercial Leadership Internship Program (1)
- Commercial Leadership Program Intern (1)
The process took a day – interviewed at Cooper Industries (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2009.
Had on campus interview with Cooper, later was asked for second interview. Me plus 40 or so other candidates interviewed down in Houston. The process was pretty formal. Dinner, tour, questions for a panel of employees. Interviews were 3 ten minute sessions with random employees. Overall the experience was good, just a lot of competition.
- Why do you want to work for cooper? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Cooper Industries
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Cooper Industries (Peachtree Cty, GA (US)) in September 2008.
Informal. Talked with several people. Not sure what they wanted evern though I got an offer.
- What was your biggest area to improve upon 1 Answer
Straight forward. Frank. Fair
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 days – interviewed at Cooper Industries in May 2008.
First was a phone call interview. Then a one on one interview. Then they flew me in to the hq in Houston to have a three one on one interviews. They also gave us a tour of teh facilities as well as orentation about the company.
- Name one thing you learnt from your worst teacher. 1 Answer