Costco Wholesale

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Anchorage, AK (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Interview Details after getting out of the U.S. Navy i was shopping at Costco when i saw an employee wearing a navy hat, after talking to him for a few minutes and saying i had just got out he asked if i was working any where when I said no he suggested i put in a application and said i could use him as a reference so I did. I got an interview a few days later it went very well i was only looking for a part tim e job while i went to school but I stayed here now for 18 years

Interview Question – the most unexpected question i felt was when asked if i had a preference for what shift I wanted to work   View Answer

Northbrook, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in June 2010.

Interview Details One interview. Initial process and communication were great. Easy to follow and talk to the lady on the phone. The interview itself was horrible. The questions asked had nothing to do with the job itself and when I arrived the interviewer said the job was only seasonal anyway.

Interview Question – What brings you in today?   View Answer

Bayamon, PR (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in July 2009.

Interview Details Had to go through four (4) interviews before I was hired but it was worth it..

Interview Question – There are only two positions left, impress me and tell me why should I give you one of those two positions... and your expectations in the future in the company   View Answer

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Interview Details There hiring process was quick. I was in a crowded trailer. There was lots of discussions happening with other people. The interview was quick. I was hired on the spot. Interviewers knew exactly what they wanted, which made the process seamless. They were easy to talk with and were attentive. It was a good experience considering the chaos.

Interview Question – How would you handle an irate customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No option for negotiations. Set price.

Very Easy Interview

Westbury, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in December 2012.

Interview Details I applied for this job on-line. On interview were the same questions, like on that kind of test, when you filling up an application. I has two interviews with different people. All the rime the same questions, and checking information about my personality. Nothing difficult. Now i am happy to work there.

Interview Question – There is nothing to worry about. If you could answer on-line, it will be not a problem to answer in person.   Answer Question

Worked for Costco Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!