Credit Suisse

Updated 14 Dec 2014

2.9

Fixed Income Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

Super day interview consists of two rounds. First round starts in the morning with two 1:1 interviews. Most questions are competency based, asked me to go through my CV and why I want to work in banking industry. No technical questions but a few market related questions asking about how oil prices affect inflation rate and exchange rate. Didn't go through to second round interview in the afternoon

Interview Questions
    • what is the angle that the second hand and hour hand make when it is 3:20pm   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

three 1:1 interviews with seniors in fixed income team. One with coding questions with object oriented language, one with general financial knowledge and your motivations, the other one with math quiz. I went to the London office in canary wharf, together with 9 others, unfornately i have not made it to the afternoon's session so i don't know the rest of the hiring process like

Interview Questions
    • the Greeks in the Black-Schores and probablity density question   Answer Question

IT Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online – interviewed at Credit Suisse.

I applied online, and was fast tracked to an assessment day because of an event I attended. There were 3 half hour interviews with people in different roles in the company, one business case study. Everyone was lovely and all of the questions they asked were related to my qualities and past experiences with teamwork etc. I was extremely nervous so I messed up the case study, but all the interviewers tried to keep at as conversational and relaxed as possible.

Interview Questions
    • Business case study, I didn't have enough knowledge on how to relate my technological thinking to the aspects of the banking industry.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

HR said interview is purely competency but one person tested alot of technicals for final round. Mostly textbook knowledge though, they really grill you for what youve done in the past. Small group of 4 interviewing, met nice candidates, and CS people are generally very nice and helpful.

Fixed Income Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2014.

One-day assessment center only with five rounds of individual interviews. The super day is divided into morning session and afternoon session and you can head for the second part only if you pass the first which includes two individual interviews. There's no group exercise.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly competency based plus a few market sense or technical questions. The interviewers were from business positions and basically went through my CV. There were some technical questions, like how to price the digital option underlying the euro-dollar exchange rate and to dram the P&L diagram.   Answer Question

IT Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online – interviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2014.

Applied through their website. Granted a referral from a current employee after attending a 'Technology Challenge' at my university. Was offered an assessment centre interview several days later. Three one-to-one interviews with current employees and a case study.

Interview Questions
    • How would you convince a member of your team who does not prepare before undertaking a project to change their ways?   Answer Question

IT Development Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

Couple of interviews with team manager and key ppl, then I was seeing senior mgt, and met a team, very relaxed approach to the recruitment process, lots of technical design questions, work related examples, usual questions for this position.

Interview Questions
    • No surprises there, usual questions for an IT person. No trick questions.   Answer Question
    Not much room for a negotiation.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Firstly numerical and verbal online tests were completed. 1st interview stage consisted of two 30 minute interviews, all competancy based (eg Why credit suisse, why Operations, what are your skills and weaknesses). Then 2nd round interviews was the same style but with VP's who grilled you a bit more to see if you researched the role fully.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join the Operations division instead of Investment Banking?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Trading Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Credit Suisse.

submitted online application, online test and phone interview pretty soon. the interviewer for singapore post was very unorthodox. asked about personal stuffs, nothing about CV at all. and he valued work-life balance very much.

Interview Questions
    • what are the three things you value most in the workplace   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview was scheduled in advance over the phone. Apon arrival at their offices I was guided to a meeting room and provided refreshments. Each of the 2 interviews lasted about an hour, neither was technical focusing more on people skills.

Interview Questions
    • explain how in the past you have handled an uncooperativeoperative team member.   Answer Question