D&B

2.9

Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Anonymous Employee in London, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at D&B in January 2015.

arranged via a recruiter, interview within a week and feedback following day. Face to face meeting with hiring manager in an informal environment where manager described the role, expectations and requirements straight forward
    Role went to an internal candidate

IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at D&B in February 2015.

I started here as an intern - that "interview" process was great. Got in, no problem. Short notice to start, but I didn't care.

After the internship was over I was offered a full time position. Kind of. I was up for hire, told I would be hired, but had to wait around for about a month before being told to apply for the position. As my hiring manager after that was my previous manager, the interview was more of a formality than anything. We both knew I could do what was needed because I had been doing it for six months already. The process was, more than anything, frustrating as my peers who had started their internship earlier (and thus were up for hire earlier) did not have to go through the same process - they just signed papers and were off and away - but due to some changes in leadership the process changed. This is fine, of course, but nobody knew what the process had changed to. That was less fine.

Interview Questions
    • "So, are you happy that this process is finally over?"   View Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at D&B.

Had one interview with the internal recruiter, one interview with hiring manager and one phone interview with the next level leader. In person interview was mainly the manager telling me about the team I would be working with and their duties/work habits/responsibilities.

Interview Questions
    • I was recruited and so the recruiter asked me why at this time I was interested in speaking with D&B   Answer Question
    The hiring manager asked what my current base pay was and once I told him he said he would beat it by $10k

PHP Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at D&B.

Initially there was a phone screen where HR asked some behavioral questions and then I was called to there office in Malibu where I had interview with hiring manager which included some behavioral questions and some technical questions. I was also asked to code two problems. I did not get the offer and still wonder the reason for it as I answered all the questions. When asked for some feedback after the rejection, there has been no response till date.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. All were basic questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at D&B in January 2015.

Purely behavioral/fit questions. I had a phone interview with an HR rep. Then, I gave divisional/locational preferences. After about a week, I had another interview with a manager in that particular division. That interview was also fit/behavioral.

Model Validation Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at D&B.

Received a request for a phone interview about one week after submitting application. Responded with availability twice over the course of two week and received no email in return. Found that the job was no longer posted on the website and my account was no longer active. Very disappointing experience.

Predictive Analyst Interview

I received the email from HR recruiter and got a phone interview(10 mins) with HR.
    Next, I had a technical interview(20ms) with manager. But they suddenly called me for the interview without any notice. Then they should reschedule it.
    Technical interview was very specific and focused on details of my resume.
    They required me to explain everything such as method, code.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about very specifically projects and experiences.   Answer Question

Telecoverage Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at D&B.

I had 2 in person interviews. The hiring process took 2 weeks. I didn't get my actual offer until about 5 days before my first day of work. The HR was kind of slow.

Data & Operations Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at D&B.

It was a very smooth process, I have been contacted by a recruiter that saw my CV online, and she sent me an e-mail with the job description, the salary, and so on. After that there was the first interview with the recruitment agency, after that there was a second interview with the company.

Interview Questions
    • Classic questions such as my weakness, my last experience, the most difficult moment during my previous job   Answer Question

Process Associate (Research, Operation and Data) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at D&B.

good communication skills and writing skills are required. able to work on Sunday and working hours according to Dubai working hours . Need to face one to one interview following written test. Next HR round. Its not difficult. certificates verification.