D&B

Updated 16 Jan 2015
Updated 16 Jan 2015

2.9

Relationship Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at D&B.

Had one interview with the internal recruiter, one interview with hiring manager and one phone interview with the next level leader. In person interview was mainly the manager telling me about the team I would be working with and their duties/work habits/responsibilities.

Interview Questions
    • I was recruited and so the recruiter asked me why at this time I was interested in speaking with D&B   Answer Question
    The hiring manager asked what my current base pay was and once I told him he said he would beat it by $10k

PHP Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at D&B.

Initially there was a phone screen where HR asked some behavioral questions and then I was called to there office in Malibu where I had interview with hiring manager which included some behavioral questions and some technical questions. I was also asked to code two problems. I did not get the offer and still wonder the reason for it as I answered all the questions. When asked for some feedback after the rejection, there has been no response till date.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. All were basic questions.   Answer Question

Model Validation Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at D&B.

Received a request for a phone interview about one week after submitting application. Responded with availability twice over the course of two week and received no email in return. Found that the job was no longer posted on the website and my account was no longer active. Very disappointing experience.

Predictive Analyst Interview

I received the email from HR recruiter and got a phone interview(10 mins) with HR.
    Next, I had a technical interview(20ms) with manager. But they suddenly called me for the interview without any notice. Then they should reschedule it.
    Technical interview was very specific and focused on details of my resume.
    They required me to explain everything such as method, code.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about very specifically projects and experiences.   Answer Question

Telecoverage Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at D&B.

I had 2 in person interviews. The hiring process took 2 weeks. I didn't get my actual offer until about 5 days before my first day of work. The HR was kind of slow.

Data & Operations Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at D&B.

It was a very smooth process, I have been contacted by a recruiter that saw my CV online, and she sent me an e-mail with the job description, the salary, and so on. After that there was the first interview with the recruitment agency, after that there was a second interview with the company.

Interview Questions
    • Classic questions such as my weakness, my last experience, the most difficult moment during my previous job   Answer Question

Process Associate (Research, Operation and Data) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at D&B.

good communication skills and writing skills are required. able to work on Sunday and working hours according to Dubai working hours . Need to face one to one interview following written test. Next HR round. Its not difficult. certificates verification.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at D&B in September 2014.

I submitted an application on a job site for the position which had a particular vertical. My resume clearly showed that I didn't possess that vertical experience but I have been successful in sales for 15 years. I met all the criteria required for the position and there was no mention of vertical experience as a requirement. The day after I applied for the position I received an email from recruiting for an interview. We scheduled the call and from the start it was one of the most vague and open-ended calls - more about trying to trip you up than being helpful; where you would be the luckiest person on earth to work there. And at the end the recruiter informed me that she would refer me to the hiring director who would most likely not pursue due to my lack of vertical experience. My question? Why given what my resume said, would I even be considered? Luckily I had received an offer from another company that afternoon. An hour of my life isn't all that bad but it was a waste of time.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Two Technical rounds [Logically solving program] and technical discussion explaining about the projects done and questions related to that and last meet VP for further discussion. They check how technically sound you are, how verbally and confidentially you are.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at D&B in August 2014.

I was intimated about a walk-in by a consultancy. It was at 10 AM . At 10:15 they started a written test for 1 hour within the bay.The questions were ambiguous and the pictures they had given were vague and not printed with good quality. After the test, they started verifying the answer, I could hear the persons talking while correcting the paper and it seemed that most of them did not know the answers to the questions and were struggling to verify the papers!. I lost any good impressions I had about the company. As I passed the written test, I faced a technical interview, which was also okay, but was told that if i were selected I would have to stretch times on most days. After I passed this level, I had a meeting with the manager who told me that it had a 8 hour culture, which confused me. After this round I had a meeting with the HR manager. After asking all details, he said he would get back to me on the next day and it has not happened and now it is few days later.

Interview Questions
    • If two persons in your team are performing equally good how will you rate them during the appraisal process   Answer Question