DISH

415 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Pinebrook, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at DISH in March 2010.

Interview Details To get hired here I had to take an assessment and be interviewed by 2 different managers to give the approval for me. No problems pretty basic questions all sales oriented. Easy interview. I had to take 2 different assessment total interview and assessment process took about 4 hours.

Interview Question – There were really no difficult questions name a time when you had a goal you had to achieve and how you went about doing that? Pretty simple questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation 10.00 or commission.

Satellite TV Technician/Installer Interview

Interviewed at DISH

Interview Details it was a great process i recommend this company

Interview Question – how do I feel about working in certain areas   Answer Question

Remote Tech Interview

Springfield, MO (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at DISH in April 2014.

Interview Details I applied online via Dish's website, and received a phone call later that day for a phone interview and job description. After the phone interview, I was scheduled to go into the local office for a formal interview. My interview was 1:2, the operations manager based out of Texas and who I assume would have been my supervisor. The interview was laid back and the questions were straightforward, and I felt like I nailed it. I left the interview confident that I would receive a job offer the following week.

Interview Question – What is your biggest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Flushing, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DISH in January 2014.

Interview Details applied through indeed.com, got a call back for an interview. The HR lady sent me to a room with some computers to fill out some information, I was sent to interview with one person, then was passed onto another interviewer. the whole process lasted about 2 hours.

Interview Question – there were no difficult questions...they will ask about your past experiences in customer service   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there is no room for negotiation

Field Resource Coordinator (Dispatch) Interview

Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DISH in December 2010.

Interview Details The interview was a sit down with one of the floor supervisor, followed by some tests that were reading comprehension and math based multiple choice questions. The questions were all basic, asking how well I could multitask and if I had any dispatch experience, which I had not. The rest of the questions were standard and nothing too difficult.

Interview Question – The most difficult part was the multiple choice math and reading test as the questions are quite difficult, and its the part that most candidates are inelligable because of.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered the job without knowing hours, just pay and it was full time no real negotiating.

Staff Business Analyst Interview

Englewood, CO (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DISH in April 2010.

Interview Details Took 3 months to actually start. Their process is way too long.

Interview Question – Wonderlic Test   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none - Offer was either accepted or the job was not offered.

Intern Interview

Englewood, CO (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at DISH in March 2014.

Interview Details Invited to interview after an on-campus info session. There were two people in the interview, each asking questions. Very nice and easy-going. Almost all were behavior based questions. They hold a lot of wait on 'fitting in with the culture'. After the interview, they sent out an email with a survey/ assessment. It took about 90 minutes to complete.

Interview Question – No technical questions were asked.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DISH in February 2014.

Interview Details I applied online, received a call from the corporate office from the hiring team and did an interview that informed me of the job description and qualification needed, Scheduled me an in person interview for a week later, I did and in person interview with 2 managers, and then a couple days later did a phone interview with the operations manager, 2 day later received an email with instructions and a link for back ground check, a few day later was contacted by the hiring manager at the corporate offices with instructions on where to do a drug test, A few days later I was called again by the hiring manager with a formal job offer, then emails with formal job offer to electronically sign

Interview Question – tell something you failed at   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Hilliard, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DISH in September 2013.

Interview Details The hiring process was excellent. I took a total of three hours for the competency test and both interviews. With in twenty four hours of applying I had a job offer, start date, and permanent schedule after the training schedule.

Interview Question – Why do you think having the service would help you be a better customer service representative.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating just a take it or leave it offer.

Quantitative Analyst (Operations) Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DISH.

Interview Details I applied online. Then was sent an online exam, where I was tested about three things; math, grammar/words, and social media. Then about 2-3 weeks later, I was contacted for an interview. First guy asked simple questions about my resume and then later scheduled one with his supervisor. Supposedly you make it after 3 interviews, but I didn't make it that far.

Interview Question – Normal questions about your resume and then a very random situation question.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at DISH

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!

DISH Videos

DISH – Why Work for Us?

The Dish on DISH. Pride: We possess the integrity to set high goals and the commitment to achieve the results. We believe pride is a personal commitment, to do your best in everything you do.Our Core Values… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DISH interview questions and advice. All 415 interview reviews are posted anonymously by DISH employees and interview candidates.