DMC Atlanta Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Account Manager (11)
- Marketing/Sales/Trainer (7)
- Entry Level (2)
- Entry Level Sales (1)
- Entry Level Account Manager (1)
- Entry-Level Account Manager (1)
- Entry Level Sales Representative (1)
- Entry Level Sales Manager (1)
- Entry Level - Manager Trainee (1)
- Entry Level Marketing & Sales (1)
- Entry Level Leadership and Management Development (Something Or Another) (1)
- Management and Leadership Trainee (1)
- Account Manager - Sales and Trainer (1)
- Sales Management Trainee (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
Sales Management Trainee Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and interviewed at DMC Atlanta.
Interview Details The initial interview was quite easy. It was a one on one discussion with a manager that mainly focused on my personality and background. It lasted all of thirty minutes and by the end I had already been told that the company wanted me to come back for an all day shadow.
The shadow is where I began to see things that were a bit disconcerting to me. An actual days work for one of their reps is a lot of walking and talking. The concept of full saturation, via cold calling every business in the area, is something that I do not want to do.
Also, the only time you have any contact with a customer is at the initial sale, then it is up to the customer to reorder, you then get commission on the reorder. This means your income is dependent on someone else. My money is not something I want to allow someone else to influence.
Interview Question – What do you know about Quill.com? Answer Question
Reason for Declining – I declined this offer because I was very wary of the compensation structure.