DSS Research

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at DSS Research.

Interview Details The hiring and interview process were relatively simple. All I was asked to do was complete a basic computer test (type 35/wpm and know how to use the basics), then come to an interview and bring my documentation. My interview lasted about 30 minutes and, after I submitted the requested documentation, I was hired. I started training the next week.

Interview Question – What do you look for in a good manager?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate with DSS. Their salary of $10.50/hour for English speakers ($1 bonus for Spanish) is fixed.

Interviewer Interview

Interviewer
Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DSS Research.

Interview Details Submitted an online application and came in for an interview. The interview consisted of a quick skills assessment on the computer. Basic things like WPM and spelling. Very easy. I was only called in one time, and offered the job directly after the interview and skills assessment. Very straight forward.

Interview Question – I was not asked very many questions, just things like "why do you want to work here?" and "are you good with people?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation because I was desperate for a job at the time.

Phone Interviewer Interview

Phone Interviewer

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at DSS Research.

Interview Details submit app online or walk in to take skills and typing test and as long as you pass those and avaible for their needs you have the job no drug test or anything

Negotiation Details – pay is non negotiable

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at DSS Research

Interview Details Before the interview, I was given a bunch of written tests (including English language, math and logic questions) to complete and to be submitted online before going in for the interview. It was an average difficult interview. I was asked classic questions such as what can you offer to the company? what are my strengths, weaknesses? what do i expect to get from the experience? and questions regarding my previous experience in my resume.

Interview Question – Most unexpected question was "what kind of tree are you like and why?"   Answer Question

Phone Interviewer Interview

Phone Interviewer
Fort Worth, TX (US)

I interviewed at DSS Research in February 2008.

Interview Details Heard about this company through a former classmate who had recently been hired. The interview process wasn't difficult at all, they just asked some basic background questions. You take a really easy typing test and if you are bilingual I believe they make you read something in spanish for them.

Interview Question – Nothing at all   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at DSS Research in November 2009.

Interview Details Did a typing test had to pass 35 wpm. Then a basic english test. Which of the words dont exist type of test. After passing those it is a one on one interview and you basically have the job at that point.

Interview Questions

Worked for DSS Research? Contribute to the Community!