DSS Research Interview Questions

Updated 6 Apr 2015

1.7

Call Center Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DSS Research in April 2015.

Interview

I went to the office to fill out an application in person instead of applying online and was helped quickly. After submitting my application they tested my typing speed/accuracy, reading comprehension, and spelling/grammar. After results were confirmed, interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Any concerns following script to complete phone surveys?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at DSS Research (Fort Worth, TX (US)).

Interview

The hiring and interview process were relatively simple. All I was asked to do was complete a basic computer test (type 35/wpm and know how to use the basics), then come to an interview and bring my documentation. My interview lasted about 30 minutes and, after I submitted the requested documentation, I was hired. I started training the next week.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a good manager?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate with DSS. Their salary of $10.50/hour for English speakers ($1 bonus for Spanish) is fixed.

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DSS Research (Fort Worth, TX (US)).

Interview

Submitted an online application and came in for an interview. The interview consisted of a quick skills assessment on the computer. Basic things like WPM and spelling. Very easy. I was only called in one time, and offered the job directly after the interview and skills assessment. Very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked very many questions, just things like "why do you want to work here?" and "are you good with people?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation because I was desperate for a job at the time.

Phone Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DSS Research.

Interview

submit app online or walk in to take skills and typing test and as long as you pass those and avaible for their needs you have the job no drug test or anything

Negotiation

pay is non negotiable

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Interview

Before the interview, I was given a bunch of written tests (including English language, math and logic questions) to complete and to be submitted online before going in for the interview. It was an average difficult interview. I was asked classic questions such as what can you offer to the company? what are my strengths, weaknesses? what do i expect to get from the experience? and questions regarding my previous experience in my resume.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was "what kind of tree are you like and why?"   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DSS Research (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

Did a typing test had to pass 35 wpm. Then a basic english test. Which of the words dont exist type of test. After passing those it is a one on one interview and you basically have the job at that point.

Phone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

interviewed at DSS Research (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in February 2008.

Interview

Heard about this company through a former classmate who had recently been hired. The interview process wasn't difficult at all, they just asked some basic background questions. You take a really easy typing test and if you are bilingual I believe they make you read something in spanish for them.