Deloitte

Updated Aug 26, 2014

2.8

65 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

Got an interview through my college (Deloitte came to campus). Interviewed with a partner who asked behavioral type questions and reviewed my resume. Made it to second round interviews (treated to dinner the night before), second interview in the office with a different partner.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you were unable to complete a task assigned to you   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

I received a phone interview by partner. It was about half an hour. I was asked about my resume and some behavior questions. About 1 month later, I was asked for the office visit. 1 partner and 2 managers interviewed me. I got a chance to have lunch with some current employees as well.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

it is pretty standard campus recruting just like anywhere else. you start by submitting resume for review, then go participating in all campus recruting events organized by Deloitte. hone your resume. after that you will get picked for interview. prepared for interview, perform well, and you are going to get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • what is the most difficult situation you have ever experienced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation for college new hires

Audit Assistant Interview

Interviews are almost all behavioral, you will most likely do 2 or 3 with senior ranking members of the Audit team. Also, if you have greeters or facilitators between meetings, those people will also be evaluating you so be on your best behavior.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time you had to work with a difficult person who didn't pull their weight and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Initial communications: Reached out by the head campus recruiter and scheduled for two campus interviews, each one 15-30 minutes.
    Planning: I was told this was mainly going to be a behavioral interview therefore I mainly planned by thoroughly reviewing my own resume and being prepared with the "STAR" method to respond to behavioral interview questions.
    Number of Interviews: 4 total (2 first round on campus, 2 second round in the city)
    Perception of the people: Motivated, lot of pride in their firm being better than other Big 4 firms

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was "Why do you want to go into Audit versus Deloitte's other offerings (Tax, FAS, ERS, etc.)?"   View Answer

Audit Assistant Interview

There is an interview or phone interview on campus. This is more of a get to know you interview. If you are qualified (minimum GPA of 3.2) and impress the recruiter with your resume you will receive a second interview if there is room in the city you are applying to. The second/office interview will be more behavioral questions (i.e. what would you do if you were in this situation...). There will not be anything too surprising or any case studies. You will meet with a manager or above for each of these interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty standard - nothing too out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
    There wasn't much of a negotiation.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2012.

Applied through school, received offer for LLC, then from that offer for internship, did a good job there and was offered a position full time. Interviews are all behavioral and really lad back.

Interview Questions
    • "You lead this interview, ask me what you want to know? Ok, what else? what else? (For 30 minutes)   Answer Question
    None - all 1st years are offered the same starting salary.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Initial interview was on campus, final interviews were in the office. All interviews were very laid back and conversational. They do not expect you to have the skills and knowledge to perform your job, they'll teach you that. They just want to see that you're personable and can communicate with team members and clients.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Barcelona (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2010.

2 interviews: HHRR (skills and personality test+ interview) and with an audit manager.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

Online application, online assessment and then group interview, partner innterview

For further study

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!