Deloitte

Updated 13 Nov 2014

2.8

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Senior Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Applied through campus career center and was contacted for an interview on campus with one person. No technical questions were asked, only behavioral questions. I was invited to their offices for a second round of interviews. This time I met with 2 partners and 1 director. These were all behavioral questions too.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing was too unexpected. If you research behavioral questions and prepare a few situations you can spin multiple ways you will be fine.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in June 2014.

"Tell us what are your motivators for planning a move to Australia? Include information about your location preference and research you have completed into the professional work environment/cost of living in Australia."

"Talk us through the clients and industry/sector you currently and previously have exposure to including any preferences? Please also tell us in detail about your exposure to IFRS and or US/UK GAAP?"

Describe a situation when you had a lot to accomplish in a short amount of time. How did you ensure everything got done?

"Tell us what you enjoy about your current role and describe your ideal role in Australia? Provide us with some insights into your career aspirations over the next 2-4 years."

What are your salary expectations with the inclusion of superannuation?

Interview Questions
    • Deloitte’s vision is to be the most inspiring firm to work with - for its people, its clients and its communities. We aim to be Deloitte "and different"...Tell us something different about you!   Answer Question

Audit Senior Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

There are two stages for experience hired. The first stage is with HR and the second stage is with partners. During time of high need of man power, they will condense the interview process and have only one round of interview. It focuses on technical knowledge and experiences.

Audit Senior Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Campus recruiting entails submitting resume and being wined and dined by all the firms. All of the big four are the same, so it's helpful to get to know the culture of each firm. However, more likely than not, the people who recruited you will have quit by the time you start.

Non existent

Audit Senior Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

2 interviews, one with HR personnel and the other with a partner.

No negotiation was accepted

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geelong (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geelong (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2013.

Planning, number of interview

Audit Senior Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview process look unprofessional

Behavioral interview with Senior Manager and Partner

Senior Audit Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Met with one manager and one partner. Mainly talked about the previous working experience. Each interview lasted about 45 minutes. I received the offer about 5 days after the interviews.

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

I had an interview with HR sepcialist and manager. My resume was sent to HR manager and after interview was accepted by manager. The HR specilist conducted 30 minutes phone interview asking me about myself and my working experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you used your own experinece for solving problem.   View Answer