Deloitte

3.1

128 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2011.

E-tray, group task, first round interview and then partner interview. Long, but painless process.

Interview Questions
  • What are the current issues facing consulting industry?   Answer Question
  • Who are their competitors, what makes them stand out and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Deloitte Consulting has a relatively quick hiring process. I was alerted about the first-round interview around 10 days before interview date. The hiring managers were very nice and professional as were the greeters and interviewers. The interview itself consisted of one 30 minute behavioral interview and one 30 minute case. A lot depends a lot upon the interviewers you get. It seems that some perform the behavioral portion differently, some asking more broad questions and others asking more specific questions. The case portion of the interview was relatively straight forward but went by very quickly, so make sure to communicate clearly what you can in the short time you have.

Interview Questions
    • The behavioral interviewer asked very specific questions about situations and examples of leadership, specifically asking about examples of leadership besides significant ones already present on my resume.   Answer Question
    • I was surprised about the amount of time allotted for me to ask the interviewers questions. Particularly in the case interview, there was time for me to ask the interviewer several questions before I moved on to the behavioral portion of the interview.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

Very involved process. First round had 2 interviews - one behavioral and one case. The case was not the normal business case. Involved a lot of graphs and not as much calculation. Interpreting graphs etc. Second round was one house long case. Similar to the first case but more in depth

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Interview was one case and one behavioral. Behavioral interview was with a partner. Pretty conversational in nature. The partner gave off a strange vibe though, seemed like I was wasting his time. Pretty straight forward though. The case was easy, if you prepare ahead of time you will be fine. Overall okay/bad experience, but they were quick to say no.

Interview Questions
    • What difficulties do you see with working for Deloitte?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Recruiting came on campus and needed to apply through campus career center and company website. First round on campus with one 30 minute behavioral and one 30 minute case interview. Second round was the next day consisting of one hour long interview with a partner and a senior manager. Decisions were given early the next week. Networking was highly important throughout the process.

Interview Questions
    • First round case was easy. Second round case was highly nuanced and extremely exhibit/numbers based.   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

It was a good hiring process which consisted of a written test followed by a gd on case study and that was followed by technical interview. The main thing they were looking for is our communication skills, teamwork and leadership skills.

Interview Questions
    • In the technical interview I was asked about data warehousing which I had only a rough idea. So I managed to answer the question using thse ideas only.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

For Campus hires Standard hiring process specified by the University and the Company. Normally It has 3 stages 1 APTITUDE Test, One Group Discussion and Finally Personal Interview.
    And for lateral hires, one technical Round, One by Hire Management and One by HR. Standard process.

There is not much of a scope for negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Found to be relatively easy, most questions weren't too technical. Went through three rounds of interviews and all my interviewers seemed down to earth. They recruit heavily at my school so I think most of the interviews were just routine and check the box type.

Interview Questions
    • What was one question that we didnt ask you that we should have.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

Had to undergo four stages of assessment.
    1. Verbal/Numerical Test - This was a basic Math and English test that was to be completed within a period of half hour
    2. Case Study - This entailed a case about the Education System in Africa. The follow-up questions revolved around my opinion of the reasons why the system is in the state it is in; the main challenges; and possible short and long term improvement solutions.
    3. Competency Based Interview - This was the toughest of the 4 assessments. This was a face-to-face interview where questions regarding my past experience on all the competency areas eg data collection and analysis, innovation, ethical dilemmas, etc.
    4. Partner Interview - This was a 6 min chat with the Consulting Partner. The questions asked were - Why do you want to leave your current employment? What strikes you about Deloitte? Whats your favourite cartoon? Yes, you read right. Whats your favourite cartoon?

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

one test-mathematical and logical and english test, 2 interview, question about experience, personal attitude