Deloitte

3.1

122 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2011.

E-tray, group task, first round interview and then partner interview. Long, but painless process.

Interview Questions
  • What are the current issues facing consulting industry?   Answer Question
  • Who are their competitors, what makes them stand out and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilton, CT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2010.

I was approached by a recruiter for the available position. I interviewed on a Tuesday with the first and second managers, and was asked to return on Thursday to meet with the third. After meeting with the third manager, it took five weeks to learn they had gone with another candidate. Fast forward two years, and I was approached for a second time by a recruiter, who said the original candidate hadn't worked out, and the position was open again. Project, by the way, was still in the initiation phase (after 2 years?!?). Met with first manager, called back to meet with second manager a week later, then asked to return the following week to meet with the third manager. At that point, I had lost interest. They had zero consideration for my time, and would likely have less if I became a member of their team. On all visits to their office, people looked unhappy and there were no signs of life. It was like being in a library.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall being asked any difficult questions, although the interviews were uncomfortable and stiff - like the managers were being forced to meet with me.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Difficult comapred to the other interviews conducted around the region. Versant and vatage are must rounds included in the interview process. These tes your compunication skills, similar to TOEFL. Had 3 technical rounds which were difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Many technical questions were asked. Focus was more on the technical concept rather than on previous projects or achievements   Answer Question
    Very rigid. Not much to negotiate

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

It was a good hiring process which consisted of a written test followed by a gd on case study and that was followed by technical interview. The main thing they were looking for is our communication skills, teamwork and leadership skills.

Interview Questions
    • In the technical interview I was asked about data warehousing which I had only a rough idea. So I managed to answer the question using thse ideas only.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

For Campus hires Standard hiring process specified by the University and the Company. Normally It has 3 stages 1 APTITUDE Test, One Group Discussion and Finally Personal Interview.
    And for lateral hires, one technical Round, One by Hire Management and One by HR. Standard process.

There is not much of a scope for negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Diegem (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Diegem (Belgium)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2010.

lengthy process- partly due to the fact that it took place during the summer (holiday) months. it consisted of 2 interviews: one with 2 relevant service line directors and one with an HR representative. I received the offer approx. 2 weeks after the interview

Interview Questions
    • why would we need your foreign/international experience?   Answer Question
    no negotiation (didn't seem possible and I didn't want to risk as it was the only offer that I had secured at the time)

Business Analyst Interview

Found to be relatively easy, most questions weren't too technical. Went through three rounds of interviews and all my interviewers seemed down to earth. They recruit heavily at my school so I think most of the interviews were just routine and check the box type.

Interview Questions
    • What was one question that we didnt ask you that we should have.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

This was a rigorous interview process that spanned an online test, a phone interview, assessment day, then a partner interview. While it was long and tiring, it was necessary because there were 1000s of applicants for less than 100 spots. The questions were pretty generic, and easy as long as you know what they are trying to achieve with them

Interview Questions
    • Some behavioural questions where there were no correct answers   Answer Question
    Nil

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

Had to undergo four stages of assessment.
    1. Verbal/Numerical Test - This was a basic Math and English test that was to be completed within a period of half hour
    2. Case Study - This entailed a case about the Education System in Africa. The follow-up questions revolved around my opinion of the reasons why the system is in the state it is in; the main challenges; and possible short and long term improvement solutions.
    3. Competency Based Interview - This was the toughest of the 4 assessments. This was a face-to-face interview where questions regarding my past experience on all the competency areas eg data collection and analysis, innovation, ethical dilemmas, etc.
    4. Partner Interview - This was a 6 min chat with the Consulting Partner. The questions asked were - Why do you want to leave your current employment? What strikes you about Deloitte? Whats your favourite cartoon? Yes, you read right. Whats your favourite cartoon?

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Prague (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

one test-mathematical and logical and english test, 2 interview, question about experience, personal attitude

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!