Deloitte

Updated 18 Nov 2014
Updated 18 Nov 2014

299 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

Applied through school's career center. Had on campus interview, which was split into two parts. First thirty minute case interview with one person followed by another thirty minute behavioral with someone different. Case interviewer was nice but given a tough case to work with. Behavioral interviewer less friendly asking questions from list. Second round interviews were the next day with one long interview with two interviewers

Interview Questions
  • Case involving the establishment and training of a new software required by the US government for a worldwide medical company   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Applied through university. Interview was one case and one behavioral. Behavioral was really straight forward, while case was a little more difficult. After the interviews, I got called about a few hours later. Next had a networking night with an open bar tab, before going to regional office for final case interview.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Information session, case study workshop, first round interview (30 minute behavioral, 30 minute case study), networking dinner, second round interview (30 minute case study). Overall, a great process run by a friendly group of Deloitte employees. I felt very welcomed and interviewers seemed to be thoroughly interested in me.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

On campus interview. Given mentor to help prepare for interview beforehand. Examples can also be found on their website. Process split into two days. First day, basic behavioral interview, and then one case interview where they give you a scenario and ask you questions on how you approach them using different steps of SDLC cycle. Contacted that evening about whether passed to move on to second interview next day, which is another case interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe for given situation analytic model/solution.   View Answer

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Hiring process was pretty easy-- 1 case and 1 behavioral interview the first day and 1 case interview the second day. Everyone at Deloitte is super friendly which made the process easy.

No negotiation

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

Interview process was smooth. Mostly ,questions were around core java and j2ee frameworks. If you are strong in basics and comfortable with few frameworks that would be enough. May be need to write code if required.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

In the first round interview, it had one case interview that followed by an behavioral interview. The behavioral questions are not too hard. The interviewer basically put you in different situations of teamwork and see how you react in those situations. The case interview was hard for me because I don't have much experience of requirement gathering and change management.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

On campus interviews over 2 days. 2 interviews (1 behavioral & 1 case) on 1st day. 1 case interview with partner the 2nd day. The whole interview process was very laid back and the interviewers were friendly. Some questions seemed unrelated/irrelevant but it was a pleasant experience overall.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with the growing presence of technology in your life and prevent it from taking over?   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Really fast. First round is 30 min case interview and 30 min behavior interview. Second round ,which is also the final round, is in the next day. Interviewers are nice.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

It was a one day process. My interview was scheduled at 11 a.m. When I reached the venue I observed that a huge crowd had turned up. Looking at the list which the security personnel had, I can guess they called around 1500+ people.
    The higher management was taking a session for all those who were waiting for their slots in the conference hall, which was good actually. They were very interactive and professional. I was called up for the interview at around 12:30 along with all those who were in my slot. We waited in one of the floors after submitting our CVs.
    My interview started at 2:30, the first round was very very easy. Simple basic questions that even a fresher can answer, went on for 15 mins. Came back to the waiting room and waited for the next round.
    The next round started at 4:30 and it also went on for maximum 10 mins or so. Same questions as the first round.
    The other 2 rounds were a bit quick, which includes the managerial round and a Versant test. The final round took place at 7 p.m. which was just a formality.

In all the entire day was tiring, also the questions asked were just not up to the standards. It was more like "I am here to select you, so lets get this over with" than "This is an important position in a big organization, let see who capable you are"

After getting selected, the salary offered was way beyond expectation, just like a service bases company, due to which I had to reject the offer

Interview Questions
    • Most Difficult Question : Why do you want to switch?
      All other questions were just basic. No where related to technical competency. As they were hiring in bulk I suppose they wanted the process to end quickly.
        Answer Question

Salary offered was way below the market standards. When I got the mail regarding compensation, I was like "Supposedly World's No.1 Organization and this is the salary Rofl"
    HR was not ready to negotiate as well.