Deloitte

Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 28 Feb 2015
Updated 28 Feb 2015

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

Applied through school's career center. Had on campus interview, which was split into two parts. First thirty minute case interview with one person followed by another thirty minute behavioral with someone different. Case interviewer was nice but given a tough case to work with. Behavioral interviewer less friendly asking questions from list. Second round interviews were the next day with one long interview with two interviewers

Interview Questions
  • Case involving the establishment and training of a new software required by the US government for a worldwide medical company   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

Contacted by Recruiter

Technical phone screening, I was 2 years of experience less then what they were looking for, I showed "eagerness" over the conversation that they invited me to an in person interview.

In Person 3 Rounds:

1st: HR (unfortunately) my HR was someone who didn't care about the interview, he talked down a lot and wasn't interested in striking a conversation.

2nd round: Talked about previous projects, SDLC, and anything on your resume

3rd Round: Consulting: They want to see what steps you took in order to come up with a solution, make sure you name risks at the end, also talk about stakeholders and ask questions. This interviewer was also not very inviting.

They have a beautiful workplace, and I met a lot of friendly people on the location, but 2 of my 3 interviewers seemed like they'd rather be at a happy hour somewhere in Clarendon.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2015.

Applied through career services network of my University.
    Given a Buddy Program to help prepare me for interview.
    Deloitte representative gave me a mock interview.
    30 minute case/30 minute behavioral
    2nd interview the next day
    Offer within 2 weeks

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2015.

2 rounds back to back on consecutive days. First rounds was a 30 min behavior and a 30 min case interview. Behavior was dead easy, case interview was abit challenging for me since it was my first case interview. The case was about healthcare issues and the digitization of medical data. I guess you could go about with standard SDLC approach. I thought I bombed my first round but apparently I made through. Second round was a 45 min case interview. This time it was about some financial firm trying to synchronizing different data bases, was asked about implementation. Again, I used the SDLC approach and I thought it was all right.

Interview Questions
    • What are the implementation strategies for this process...   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

It was pretty straight forward. Applied though campus recruiting. I did a phone interview for thirty minutes and behavioral interview at company site for one hour. The phone interview was very interesting and interactive. The recruiter was very nice and very interested in my background.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I was hired out of the campus recruiting efforts. I recommend going to as many of the Deloitte events on campus, they closely keep track of that. I had one behavioral interview and two technical case interviews (they are high-level) e.g., describe the steps to transform an enterprise from legacy system X to new system Z.

Interview Questions
    • Study the SDLC and review technology case examples and you will be fine!   Answer Question
    For campus hires, there is no negotiation

Business Technology Analyst Interview

unfair and stupid no real check on the talent on the individual,randomly choose candidates and always recruit in bulk.pl do look at this aspect asap because its just a funny way to recruit ignoring all the remaining characteristics of a person which is ridiculous

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte.

The initial contact with the Philadelphia recruiter was a very positive ine with great feedback on questions and overall program information. The overall interview involved a behavioral and a case interview.

Interview Questions
    • Their is an ERP system in Canada and the U.S.
      Would you or would you not bring the ERP system to the U.S.? Would you build an in-house system or ask an implementation partner to provide services?

Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Online application followed by a series of Skype Interviews (as I was applying for interviews in across the coast).
    1st Round: 2 one hour interviews (one behavioural/technical & one business technology case)

The tech/behv round covers a wide range of questions on project life cycles, databases, basic IT. Also, a run through of the CV with emphasis on ability to deal with ambitious situations.
    2nd Round: 2 30 min fit interviews with senior management to determine interests and goals. Very relaxed and enjoyable.

Interview Questions
    • Business Case Analysis of cloud vs on-site infrastructure for a regional transportation company.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2015.

Interview had 5 rounds.
    Round 1 - Technical : java stack related questions and current project explanation.
    Round 2 - Manager/Technical 2: Again high-level technical questions, challenges faced in the past, certifications
    Round 3: Vasant English test
    Round 4: Business Head/Director Round: Basic discussion about past companies
    Round 5-HR: Discussion about salary etc.

Interview Questions
    • Continuous Integration tools used, Collections API, Design Patterns.   Answer Question