Deloitte

Updated Aug 26, 2014
249 interviews

249 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

Applied through school's career center. Had on campus interview, which was split into two parts. First thirty minute case interview with one person followed by another thirty minute behavioral with someone different. Case interviewer was nice but given a tough case to work with. Behavioral interviewer less friendly asking questions from list. Second round interviews were the next day with one long interview with two interviewers

Interview Questions
  • Case involving the establishment and training of a new software required by the US government for a worldwide medical company   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

On campus selection process. 1st round aptitude- Logical reasoning and english mainly(dont remember if there was a quant section), 2nd round GD, then interview(discussion about projects and general HR questions)

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2013.

The whole hiring procedure took around 1.5 months. 2 rounds of technical - one telephonic, one F2F, 1 Managerial, 1 Senior Managerial, 1 Communication Test.

The recruiter was very much cooperative and used to respond to all the mails and calls immediately.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult as such, just stick to your basics and your communication skills should be excellent.   Answer Question
    They gave me more than I expected

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calicut, Kerala (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Kerala (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

There were 3 rounds in total.
    First was an online test which had questions from aptitude, logical reasoning and English. The questions were easy, and time wasn't a big factor either.

Around 90 people got selected for the next round, which was a Group Discussion. They divided us into groups of 8/9. Our group was given a case study where we had to give a solution and also present it to the panel. The main things they were checking were communication skills and also whether you know the SDLC models or not.

Around 40 people got selected for the final interview round, which was a HR plus Technical round. A lot of questions were asked from my projects. There also gave me some situations and I was aksed to handle them properly. They also asked the normal HR questions like weaknesses, why Deloitte etc.

Interview Questions
    • The interview panel gave me a situation where I am a project leader and there's a member in my team who does the work very nicely, but doesn't do it on time and is casual and shabby. His attitude is also affecting the other members. How will I handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if Apple or Google offers a higher salary to you?   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

On campus placement. First an aptitude test.
    After that there was group discussion round and presentation followed by personal interview.
    A case study was given in the group study and later had to present the case in a group.Then some students were shortlisted for personal interview round

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

Campus Interview. The process was basically divided into 3 parts. First, there was a shortlisting based on an aptitude test . The second round was a GD. Topic was a very general market sizing based survey . After the GD was a normal HR round where they basically examined as to whether you're a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions
    • coming from a mechanical/automobile background why do you want to venture into coding?   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2014.

First, an HR called me for an initial screening asking me about past internships and experiences. After that they set me up for a first round of interviews with two different managers; one is being case interview and the other is behavioral interview. Passing these, I was invited to the office for the final round interview with a partner in the company. I was greeted by a current Business Technology Analyst who was really friendly and helpful about the questions I have and helped me relax.

Interview was about 45 minutes and the interviewer was quite helpful throughout the case.

Interview Questions
    • How can you handle data migration for a client? What are the methods ?   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Deloitte.

Online Application, and email correspondence to set up an interview time. The interview was with two employees. The questions were fairly typical behavioral questions, with a heavy focus on the details of the resume.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Deloitte.

Multiple interviews- less rigorous than finance interviews. There were four to five 30 minute interviews that were a mix of technical and fit questions. Be well prepared since you could be asked anything about the relevant position and how that relates to your background.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2014.

There were two rounds namely Case Study and HR. Case Study and Presentation round included group discussion on a SDLC(software development life cycle) case. The HR interview went pretty well. They mainly focused on testing leadership qualities,conviction and confidence. The interviewers were very friendly and co-operative and that helped in breaking the ice. The interview contained some bits of technical stuff though not too technical or complex

Interview Questions

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!