Deloitte Business Valuation Intern Interview Questions

1.0

Business Valuation Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was very casual. It was 4 back to back interviews that were focused on behavioral questions. They wanted to see if I was passionate about finance and how I had shown that in my past experience. The more technical questions came up later in the interviews but they were nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Valuation Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was rather simple. I applied through a friend. The HR representative then called me and asked me the general primary interview questions. Strictly behavioral. She notified me that they would be in touch. Then I had a phone interview with two of the Directors at the office. They asked about my background and qualifications, but not stumping/hard/challenging questions. Two weeks later I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I received was: "What do you expect to learn/accomplish from this internship" - easy   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase