Deloitte

Updated 26 Feb 2015
Updated 26 Feb 2015

2.7

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte.

The initial phone interview was mostly a prep for my in-person interview. I met with one upper management individual and two middle managers. The interviews with the two managers were focused on technical and resume experience so be prepared to elaborate on each bullet point. The process was quick and the recruiter was responsive and helpful. It was clear that employees' have a strong work ethic.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

It was two 30-minute interviews. No technical questions or cases. Mostly behavioral questions or why Deloitte, Why consulting types of questions. Make sure you know what to say for both of them. Both of the interviews were very conversational. After the first round of interviews, they would call you in for an in-house interview.

Interview Questions
    • Of the skills mentioned in the job description, which skills can you bring?   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Pretty smooth and simple process. 1 hour orientation, 1 hour to talk to current consultants, and 2 30 minute interviews back to back with a PPD. No hard questions, almost purely conversational.

Not completed yet.

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

I applied for São Paulo, Brazil and the process was pretty standart, as it is in Brazil. Here, we have a website called vagas.com.br that reunites a lot of companies with positions so I saw the opportunity there, apllied on this website and on their website. After that I was called for an online game to see if I had the consultant profile. After the game, I went to their trainning center in São Paulo to do portuguese, logic and english testsand then I was called in for the group dinamic. The group dinamic was pretty tough! There was a senior consultant and a manager of the ERS division and they asked the groups to sell an empty tooth paste package, wet cardboard paper and a baby bottle. They asked us questions like: which were the partnerships we made, how much was the expected profit, what was the cost, how the logistics would be made....when we all thought we were supposed to focus on the selling qualities of the product. So theyquestioned a lot, asked about the production schedule. It was a mess but I passed. After that, they called for the 1/1 interview in theis office. There were a lot of peoplE INTERVIEWING (130 as an HR girl told me) but all this for 60 oppenings.
    And the interview was very easy, very laid back. My interviewer was young and was saying slangs during the interview, so that I to control myself but the questions were behavioral, nothing unexpected.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. The questions were: why deloitte? As engineer, why consulting? what do you think that we do, exactly? The rest of the interview revolved on the questions I asked him, which were: what are the common problems that a client bring to ERS? in what did you get specialized? how did it happen? how performance is assessed if all the work is colaborative and you don't have to outshine the other to grow in the company? he said he was very pleased to meet me and to interview me, that he hoped to see me working there next month but I guess they all say that to everybody. Hoping for the best!   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Four interviews conducted by two partners and two senior managers... They were 30 minute interviews... Over 3 or 4 weeks. First round was on campus, second round was in the San Francisco California office

ERS Consultant Interview

applied through on campus recruiting, was selected for two 30 minute interviews. all behavioral questions, nothing too difficult, interviewers seemed exhausted from full day of interviewing. was selected for 2nd round of interviews, which were two 30 minute interviews again. Basically same as first round. Invited to headquarters at 30 rock for shmoozing, told we would hear within 2 weeks whether there was an offer or not.

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

The first round interview was on campus interview, then I received the invitation of second round interview on the same day. The second round is on-site, including pre-night dinner and office visit. All the interviews are behavior interviews.

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

I met a manager and through him applied for the internship. The application was done online. A few days later I got a call to set up a phone interview for the next day. It was two 30 minute phone interviews. Both were behavioral based interviews with about half of the time given to me to ask questions. Later that night I received an email inviting me back for in office interviews.

In-office interviews were simple as well. Two more thirty minute interviews that were based around my resume. They went through a slide show and showed us some of the benefits or working at Deloitte and then it was over.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time when something went wrong and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They sent an offer with the salary included.

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

This was during Campus Placements in bangalore. Interviewing for Deloitte Consulting
    1. Aptitude test : Quant, Logic, DI and Verbal.
    2. Case Study : mostly related to Software Engineering coursework.
    3. Interview

Interview Questions
    • Case Study might be difficult if you dont have your Software Engineering basics right   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

First contact via phone from HR recruitment officer. Some general questions like why deloitte etc. were asked. For one week later the phone an interview meeting was set up. The interview took place in deloitte campus.