Deloitte

Updated 11 Jan 2015

2.7

108 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

I applied for São Paulo, Brazil and the process was pretty standart, as it is in Brazil. Here, we have a website called vagas.com.br that reunites a lot of companies with positions so I saw the opportunity there, apllied on this website and on their website. After that I was called for an online game to see if I had the consultant profile. After the game, I went to their trainning center in São Paulo to do portuguese, logic and english testsand then I was called in for the group dinamic. The group dinamic was pretty tough! There was a senior consultant and a manager of the ERS division and they asked the groups to sell an empty tooth paste package, wet cardboard paper and a baby bottle. They asked us questions like: which were the partnerships we made, how much was the expected profit, what was the cost, how the logistics would be made....when we all thought we were supposed to focus on the selling qualities of the product. So theyquestioned a lot, asked about the production schedule. It was a mess but I passed. After that, they called for the 1/1 interview in theis office. There were a lot of peoplE INTERVIEWING (130 as an HR girl told me) but all this for 60 oppenings.
And the interview was very easy, very laid back. My interviewer was young and was saying slangs during the interview, so that I to control myself but the questions were behavioral, nothing unexpected.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult. The questions were: why deloitte? As engineer, why consulting? what do you think that we do, exactly? The rest of the interview revolved on the questions I asked him, which were: what are the common problems that a client bring to ERS? in what did you get specialized? how did it happen? how performance is assessed if all the work is colaborative and you don't have to outshine the other to grow in the company? he said he was very pleased to meet me and to interview me, that he hoped to see me working there next month but I guess they all say that to everybody. Hoping for the best!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Four interviews conducted by two partners and two senior managers... They were 30 minute interviews... Over 3 or 4 weeks. First round was on campus, second round was in the San Francisco California office

ERS Consultant Interview

applied through on campus recruiting, was selected for two 30 minute interviews. all behavioral questions, nothing too difficult, interviewers seemed exhausted from full day of interviewing. was selected for 2nd round of interviews, which were two 30 minute interviews again. Basically same as first round. Invited to headquarters at 30 rock for shmoozing, told we would hear within 2 weeks whether there was an offer or not.

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

The first round interview was on campus interview, then I received the invitation of second round interview on the same day. The second round is on-site, including pre-night dinner and office visit. All the interviews are behavior interviews.

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

I met a manager and through him applied for the internship. The application was done online. A few days later I got a call to set up a phone interview for the next day. It was two 30 minute phone interviews. Both were behavioral based interviews with about half of the time given to me to ask questions. Later that night I received an email inviting me back for in office interviews.

In-office interviews were simple as well. Two more thirty minute interviews that were based around my resume. They went through a slide show and showed us some of the benefits or working at Deloitte and then it was over.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time when something went wrong and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They sent an offer with the salary included.

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

This was during Campus Placements in bangalore. Interviewing for Deloitte Consulting
    1. Aptitude test : Quant, Logic, DI and Verbal.
    2. Case Study : mostly related to Software Engineering coursework.
    3. Interview

Interview Questions
    • Case Study might be difficult if you dont have your Software Engineering basics right   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

First contact via phone from HR recruitment officer. Some general questions like why deloitte etc. were asked. For one week later the phone an interview meeting was set up. The interview took place in deloitte campus.

ERS Consultant Interview

This was one of the most relaxed interviews I've had. I interviewed with a Manager, Senior Manager and Partner back to back for 30 minutes each. All behavioral questions, simply getting to know me as a person and prospective employee. I also got a tour of the office and was taken out for breakfast by two consultants before my interview. Very nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

I applied through campus recruiting. Two back to back interviews. The first one was structured with a list of behavioral questions with a manager. The second one was with a director, which was all open floor. Be sure you have enough questions to ask him for half an hour. Unfortunately, he shot down my first question with a simple "No. Easiest question I answered all day. Next". I am assuming he had a long day already. Also, the HR e-mailed me back (finally, after countless messages) addressing me by the wrong name.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, all behavioral questions. Be prepared with many stories.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Started the process through my univerisity. Sent application through the university's career website and received an email requesting an on campus interview the following week. Back to back interview was an hour with each interviewer, both interviewers were partners at the firm. Very nice and supportive people, questions were very standard: "Walk me through your resume" "Tell me about a time you were on a team and what role did you play". An exact week after the on campus interview, I received a call requesting a second interview at the HQ in NYC. Second round was also two interviews with partners that lasted 30 minutes each. Same type of questions as on campus: "Walk me through your resume" "Tell me about a time you worked at a team and it was not working out? what did you do?".
    Overall, it was a pleasant experience to interview at this firm. Great people, great teams, they communicate quickly and let you know the decision in a timely manner

Interview Questions
    • Why consulting? Apart from the typical answers I've heard before, tell me why consulting for you specifically...   Answer Question