Deloitte LLP

Getting the Interview

114 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

London, England

The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in December 2011.

Interview Details E-tray, group task, first round interview and then partner interview. Long, but painless process.

Interview Questions

Prague (Czech Republic)

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details one test-mathematical and logical and english test, 2 interview, question about experience, personal attitude

New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in December 2010.

Interview Details Hiring process is pretty straightforward. First round consists of 1 or 2 phone screens, mostly behavioral with a couple of questions like "tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict within your team, or when someone didn't agree with you.

Second round is in person, consists of 1, 2, or 3 case interviews. The cases are pretty straightforward (much like the sample cases on Deloitte's website), after which the offer happens. The interviews is usually 10-15 of behavioral with the typical questions so the interviewer can get to know you, after which they jump into the case for 45 minutes or so.

Interview Question – Don't recall any curve balls at all   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Big firms have standard packages.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details Online Test then Group Discussion then Personal Interviews.

Interview Question – What is Deloitte?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2011.

Interview Details Referred through a Partner. Then had screening call w/ HR, then 2 phone interviews. Then 2 in person interviews at their office.

Interview Question – Did not receive any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – More competitive opportunity elsewhere

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in November 2011.

Interview Details It was a case-interview round about the industry project and your opinions

Interview Question – Why should we select you?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details Applied through the Recruiter. Initial 30 minutes phone screen, followed by in-person interview. The process was straight forward, nothing difficult in it.

Interview Question – Qs. were not based upon my resume! Seemed they have a set of questions, irrespective of a person's work experience or skills.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details group interview followed directly by partner interview, where college experience and passion for consulting and the company were being queried. Interviewers are nice in general (as what you would expect from consultants). Hiring process was not rigorous in terms of testing candidates' analytical and problem solving skills. HR are nice, but not particularly helpful.

Interview Question – Tell me why you meditate (I listed meditation as one of my interests)   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in August 2013.

Interview Details First was an online test which was completely based on aptitude & vocabulary questions.
Then they had a group case study round where they short listed again according to their requirements and at the last it was personal interview which was very general as in they asked questions on the data we provided in our resume, most of the students who reached the interview round got selected.

Interview Question – They generally do not ask technical questions in the interview but they suddenly asked me questions related to networking.   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2013.

Interview Details On campus recruiting

Interview Question – A time when you disagreed with your boss   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 114 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.