Deloitte LLP

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Valuation Intern Interview

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details The interview was very casual. It was 4 back to back interviews that were focused on behavioral questions. They wanted to see if I was passionate about finance and how I had shown that in my past experience. The more technical questions came up later in the interviews but they were nothing too difficult.

Interview Question – Why Valuation?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Business Valuation Intern Interview

Washington, DC (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in April 2012.

Interview Details The interview process was rather simple. I applied through a friend. The HR representative then called me and asked me the general primary interview questions. Strictly behavioral. She notified me that they would be in touch. Then I had a phone interview with two of the Directors at the office. They asked about my background and qualifications, but not stumping/hard/challenging questions. Two weeks later I received the offer.

Interview Question – The most difficult question I received was: "What do you expect to learn/accomplish from this internship" - easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation phase

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP Business Valuation Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.