Deloitte

Updated 27 Jan 2015

3.1

212 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Very organized recruiting and follow-up process. 1st round consisted of one behavioral and one case interview. While most people focus a lot on case interview preparation, my recommendation is to spend enough time preparing for fit and behavioral interview as well. Deloitte wants people who can show that they are performers and excellent team players who will represent the firm well at client site.

Second round is an all day event at a Deloitte office and includes an individual case, a group case and a behavioral interview with senior managers and partners. The individual case and behavioral interview format is similar to first round.

Interview Questions
  • Group interviews can get a bit tricky as you need to show that you can help the team move forward through consensus. Your group consists of fellow candidates who you hardly know, have very different working styles and each one is trying to impress the interviewers so things can get out of control quickly.   Answer Question
Very little room for salary negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte.

Resume screening, multiple interviews with senior manager and partners, very friendly and helpful talent manager to accommodate candidate's career goals and match business requirements of the firm; interviewees are honest and open to learn about you and share stories about the firm

Interview Questions
    You will be evaluated jn every aspect, from presentation, technical skill set, ability to express and communicate clearly, how well you appear to work well with others, potential for growth

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Deloitte.

Very easy to get hired .... no quality works....only maintenance projects..face to face interview...and one communication exam will be there to check your english skills....you can simply shout and keep saying something in that exam and you will get selected...

Interview Questions
    • absolutely nothing...if you don't get selected then its only good for you..   Answer Question
    negotiation is like fish market....if you want 20 start with 30

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

very well organized; there was a great amount of effort put into making sure the interviewees feel comfortable and welcomed into the organization.
    There was a two half hour first round interviews - one behavioral and other case interview
    The format of the case is different for strategy and operations and for technology.
    The website has sample cases that is good for practicing.

Interview Questions
    • Group interview - everyone wants to shine so it can get intense and argumental   Answer Question
    Very less room for negotiation

Senior Consultant Interview

Consulting and Case and technical interview. Elaborate rounds. They will give a situation and about 5 minutes to prep. You will have to respond and answer any of the questions which may last upto 45 minutes.

Nothing much to negotiate as I was offered what I was looking for.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

I came in as an employee referral and things moved very quickly. I was told by my recruiter that I had an excellent panel interview and should expect an offer any day, once they figured out where to put me. After that, nothing made sense. The recruiter(s) acted as if they hadn't even looked over my resume and kept referring me to positions that had nothing to do with my professional background. I ultimately removed myself from the process out of frustration (and because I had other options).

Senior Consultant Interview

Basic aptitude test, has 3 rounds, then english test and then interview. Telephonic round is very interesting. The process is not at all difficult. Interview is very light. Technical round has very basic questions. HRs good at their job.

Senior Consultant Interview

Three different interviewers half hour each. Each interviewer questioned on accomplishments and future aspirations. Most questions not overly difficult.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

Mine was through an internal referral. The TS&A Deloitte recruitment drive was in motion.
    I was invited to interview 3 weeks after submitting my application. However the interview process (Behavioural, Case and partner round) took less than a week. Overall, a very pleasant experience and competitive compensation.

Interview Questions
    • What steps did you take in the development of your team members?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate as I was happy with the offer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deloitte.

Gave 6 rounds of Interview, started with Initial screening of English test followed with Accounts & Finance test.
    Speaking test was the next, if one qualifies, you are qualified to give another 3 rounds comprising of technical round, HR round & general discussion with the Senior Manager.