Delphi

57 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Systems Engineer Interview

Graduate Systems Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi.

Interview Details I have been called for an Delphi's recruitment day after applying for a position as Graduate Systems Engineer online. Once there we performed several tests, such as mechanical, maths and language, and we were interviewed. Everything run very well in a relaxed environment, being everyone nice. We had a visit around the factory where we could see the type of equipment and processes are used.

Interview Question – I didn't find any question difficult, being related essentially with my previous academic and work experiences.   Answer Question

Placement Engineering Role Interview

Placement Engineering Role

Interviewed at Delphi

Interview Details Initial telephone interview which entails details about yourself and basic competence questions. second stage is a face to face interview where fundamental engineering knowledge will be tested.

Interview Question – who is our biggest competitor?   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Stonehouse, England

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Delphi in September 2007.

Interview Details 1 to 1 interview, practical test, verbal and numerical tests

Interview Question – What are my weaknesses?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Auburn Hills, MI (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Delphi.

Interview Details For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response. For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi in May 2012.

Interview Details Four rounds of interview

1. Technical interview with a panel of two Senior Engineers/ Team Lead
2. Managerial round with the Project Manager
3. Discussion with Senior Manager of the Business Unit
4. HR round

Cons: Long wait time

Interview Question – CAN protocol and CAPL basics   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was able to negotiate

Electrical Engineer Intern Interview

Electrical Engineer Intern
Dayton, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Delphi.

Interview Details I had a scheduled phone interview that lasted 30-45 mins. The Delphi employee that interviewed me asked me a series of question regarding my resume and my experiences.

Interview Question – Nothing to difficult.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Delphi

Interview Details Met a recruiter at a career fair and was had a phone interview within a week.

Interview Question – Behavioral Questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Delphi.

Interview Details applied on campus- got hr interview in 2 weeks

Interview Question – they were all basic hr questions   Answer Question

West Lafayette, IN (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Delphi in February 2014.

Interview Details HR talked with me for around 20 minutes. And most of the questions are basic and standard, based on the resume. And the this HR interview is only one needed, which surprises me since there is no technical interview.

Interview Question – Why Purdue? Why EE?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – still pending

Internship - Software Engineer Interview

Internship - Software Engineer
Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas (Mexico)

I interviewed at Delphi in September 2013.

Interview Details The hiring manager wanted me to explain how organized I was with my past projects, how I handled them, my team work experience and my qualifications based on my education

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!