Delphi Interview Questions

Updated 9 Apr 2015

2.7

Graduate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Delphi.

Interview

I have been called for an Delphi's recruitment day after applying for a position as Graduate Systems Engineer online. Once there we performed several tests, such as mechanical, maths and language, and we were interviewed. Everything run very well in a relaxed environment, being everyone nice. We had a visit around the factory where we could see the type of equipment and processes are used.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any question difficult, being related essentially with my previous academic and work experiences.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Delphi in May 2014.

Interview

Long process but very professional. Interviewed by 2 managers plus someone from the HR.
    I have been introduced in the company in a very professional way. They went straight to the point.

Placement Engineering Role Interview

Interview

Initial telephone interview which entails details about yourself and basic competence questions. second stage is a face to face interview where fundamental engineering knowledge will be tested.

Interview Questions

• who is our biggest competitor?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stonehouse, England

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Delphi (Stonehouse, England) in September 2007.

Interview

1 to 1 interview, practical test, verbal and numerical tests

Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Delphi (Cleveland, OH (US)).

Interview

It was an on-campus interview. Nothing specials on the questions. Some questions about personality, teamwork ability, leadership, and the ability to take on multi-tasks. Asked about leadership styles, why company.

Engineering Interview

Interview

Went to a campus recruitment event and had a scheduled phone interview with the recruiter. We went over my resume and asked me couple questions. It was a straightforward interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work with someone who was a different nationality or cultural values.   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lockport, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Delphi (Lockport, NY (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Got an interview from UB TCIE.intructed to bring embedded C code . Called the corporate manager after arriving. Asked mainly technical questions. What language do I know etc

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through university, invited to on campus interview with 2 managers. Took half an hour. Second round interview is a week later and is on-site. Nothing unexpected. Behavioral questions and one technical question

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Delphi in October 2014.

Interview

Dropped my resume off at my school's career fair. A couple of weeks afterward I was contacted to set up a phone interview. The interview was conducted by one of their HR representatives and was very relaxed. He asked me to walk him through my resume and describe my thought process/actions in varying scenarios. All in all it was a very behaviorally based interview. The interviewer liked my enthusiasm and sense of humor, and a few weeks after that I was extended an offer.

My suggestion, be personable and talk while smiling.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were in a dysfunctional group and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Just didn't seem like my best option.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lockport, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Delphi (Lockport, NY (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through the university and online. They contacted me and asked for an on campus interview the next day, I said it wouldn't work so we did a phone interview. It was a little over 30 minutes, purely personality oriented. Talked about the resume and some personal stuff, really nothing too difficult. They contacted me over a month later saying I was one of three still being considered and then the offer two weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• I am a senior and have only had one internship, they asked why.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation