Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jan 2015
Updated 26 Jan 2015

AWM Interview

Online application and numerical test
    30 minute competency based interview with 2 associates (Included a brainteaser)
    3*30 minute interviews with MDs, Competency, Technical and a mix

Mostly what you would expect from a bank.
    Didn't get it, in the feedback they said they wanted more technical knowledge (I later found out one of the other interviewees was doing a degree in finance and investment)

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the difference between Coca cola and Shell   Answer Question

Global Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2015.

application ; online tests; first interview in their place in London.
    imho online test are very easy, maybe cut I'm used to the engineering companies types.
    first interview was about CO e the usual competency based questions. Very good atmosphere i must say. Unfortunately I applied for the job for fun and I had not prepared anything for the interview... So I didn't make it but I wasn't interested anyway.

Interview Questions
    • All competencies based questions. At least 6 they asked me I guess   Answer Question

Spring Into Technology Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2015.

Standard online application. Was then invited to their London offices to sit a numerical aptitude test followed by three 30-minute interviews. There were about 40 or so of us for a range of divisions, we waited in the 'Candidate Waiting room' until it was our time to be interviewed. Interviewers were very friendly, and the conversation flowed quite nicely.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when you solved a problem creatively and innovatively.   Answer Question

Graduate Programmer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

two rounds, plus one additional round. First round is 1:1 interview with a director. Second round was a presentation followed by three 1:1 interviews with MDs. Last round was with another MD and a director.

Graduate Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2014.

1)application
    2)online numerical test
    3)first round interviews and a retake of numerical test
    4)final round of interviews

First round interview was an interview with 2 representatives from the business. I found out the outcome of this interview later the same day. I was then invited to 3 45 minute final interviews, which were three 1:1 interviews with senior representatives from the business. The whole interview process, and final decision took less than a week.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of where you have had to deal with conflict.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

The first stage was the usual stuff. Application form, CV and cover letter. Then there was an online numerical test which was not very difficult. If you were successful, you got invited to the interview in their office. The two interviewers were very nice and they asked no technical questions at all. They were all competency questions. Finally they asked for you question.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

TTH scheme, the overall organisation of the interviews was very good, reasonable competency based questions and a very kind interviewer which made the process better. Also employees are very welcoming and help relax the nerves once the process gets started.

Regional Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

I went to first interview, questions are quite open and flexible, revolve around your CV, markets updates and competency questions. It was 2:1 interview. I got through to the second interview, which will happen this wednesday. To be honest I was to nervous to remember the exact questions.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think are the factors driving the markets.   Answer Question

Group Technology and Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2014.

Applied online, and was called a few days after the application was submitted for a competentcy based telephone interview. I was then e-mailed to let me know i was through to the final stage assessment centre, which consisted of a one-on-one competency based interview, as well as a group role-playing exercise and a chance to meet current interns.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of when you had to overcome a challenge working with a difficult colleague.   Answer Question
    Set starting salary and location.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Hiring process consists of 2 rounds of interview. First round is a 40 minute interview with a panel of 3 analysts. After you passed the first round, you will be informed of second round interview about a week later. The second round interview (final round) is one day consisting of 3 individual interviews with 3 managers.