Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Updated 12 Dec 2014
Updated 12 Dec 2014

Technology Analyst Interview

The first stage was the usual stuff. Application form, CV and cover letter. Then there was an online numerical test which was not very difficult. If you were successful, you got invited to the interview in their office. The two interviewers were very nice and they asked no technical questions at all. They were all competency questions. Finally they asked for you question.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

TTH scheme, the overall organisation of the interviews was very good, reasonable competency based questions and a very kind interviewer which made the process better. Also employees are very welcoming and help relax the nerves once the process gets started.

Regional Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

I went to first interview, questions are quite open and flexible, revolve around your CV, markets updates and competency questions. It was 2:1 interview. I got through to the second interview, which will happen this wednesday. To be honest I was to nervous to remember the exact questions.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think are the factors driving the markets.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Hiring process consists of 2 rounds of interview. First round is a 40 minute interview with a panel of 3 analysts. After you passed the first round, you will be informed of second round interview about a week later. The second round interview (final round) is one day consisting of 3 individual interviews with 3 managers.

Analyst - Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

Applied Online, Numerical Test, First Round Face-to-Face Interview (2 to 1) with departmental reps. Then Final Round, which consisted of three 30 minutes interviews with senior members of the team.

Interview Questions
    • Very competency based interview, so there wasn't anything difficult as such.   Answer Question

Asset Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

Applied via an online application form and then had to sit a numerical test. Following this I was invited to interview at Deutsche. Both first and final round interviews were almost exclusively competency based. Had a few technical questions in the final round but this was focused on stuff I had done at previous internships. Make sure you know your CV inside out.

Interview Questions
    • On which financial statement do you find capital expenditure?   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

I applied online. the process took 2 weeks.

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Depending on which position you are applying for, the skill-set requirement is different. In coverage, you need to be good at communication and relationship management. For trading, I think a good trader has an inherent trading acumen which is difficult to develop. You will know yourself if you have it, and with being aware about the markets in college, you will be able to clear interviews. If you have done a non-financial or non-economic degree,I would advise you to develope basic knowlege of finance, various securities, derivatives and basic concepts of economics.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked a lot of puzzles most of which I was able to answer. I was not able to answer one puzzle but the interviewer didn't worry about it.   Answer Question

Train to Hire Program for Birmingham Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank in April 2014.

Online Application and then Assessment Centre which included competency interview, group exercise and a meeting with some current graduates. It was only a half day assessment centre from 12-4p.m so it was quite short.

Interview Questions
    • In the Group Exercise, the brieft ws read quickly and you didn't have access to it. My group missed a point and went in a completely different direction then we were supposed to.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Online application, then HR round shortly followed by Director interview.