Dialog Semiconductor

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Dialog Semiconductor.

Interview Details The interview process was fairly simple. I was asked to come in for an interview over the phone and a date was decided. Upon going, the experience was great. I was asked mostly competency based questions but also one question on a long tailed pair and that was all there was really.

Interview Question – The only question that came close to difficult was being asked to draw a long tailed pair and then give it an active load and explain the benefits of it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Once I got the job, I asked to be transfered to Graz, and they said they would see what they could do. Then about 3 months before my start data, I got told that it was possible, but that I had to have a small phone interview with the Graz office as well. This again was very casual and I got the offer. I also got accommodation paid for me as well.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dialog Semiconductor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dialog Semiconductor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Dialog Semiconductor employees and interview candidates.