Dollar General

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resource Recruiter Interview

Goodlettsville, TN (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Dollar General in October 2012.

Interview Details I was first contacted by a recruiter. From there I was interviewed via telephone 4 times, followed by an onsite visit to Goodlettsville, TN. People were pleasant but interview seemed a bit unorganized.

Interview Question – What is your specific method for recruiting potential employees?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dollar General

Worked for Dollar General? Contribute to the Community!

Dollar General Videos

Dollar General – Why Work for Us?

Dollar General is an exciting place these days. Not only is the shopping experience the best it has ever been, our rapid growth has created tremendous career opportunities throughout the company. DG employees find… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dollar General Human Resource Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dollar General employees and interview candidates.