Dollar Tree

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier and Stocker Interview

Hoffman Estates, IL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Dollar Tree in June 2010.

Interview Details Dressed up, answer some questions, do a quiz on the computer and you're all good to go.

Interview Question – Easy questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Schaumburg, IL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Dollar Tree in August 2012.

Interview Details Basicaly, my employer/manager just asked if I wanted a job. Five minuet interview and I was in.

Interview was oddly simple, but again, Dollar Tree doesn't care how much exp. you have, only if you have flexable hours and crap. Not much for the interview process or anything, just a simple 1-1 talk.

Negotiation Details – I was told, "If you want the job you have it."

My advice? NEVER SAY YES TO DOLLAR TREE.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dollar Tree interview questions and advice in Chicago, IL. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dollar Tree employees and interview candidates.