Dollar Tree Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated 2 May 2014

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dollar Tree in March 2014.

Fill out an application online and bring it into the store, get called for an interview then you will get a call if you've been excepted for the job.

Interview Questions
    • when customers ask question and i don't know the answer.   Answer Question
    It was straight to the point my resume was reviewed by store manager and i was hired on the interview.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Schaumburg, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Dollar Tree in August 2012.

Basicaly, my employer/manager just asked if I wanted a job. Five minuet interview and I was in.

Interview was oddly simple, but again, Dollar Tree doesn't care how much exp. you have, only if you have flexable hours and crap. Not much for the interview process or anything, just a simple 1-1 talk.

I was told, "If you want the job you have it."

My advice? NEVER SAY YES TO DOLLAR TREE.

Cashier and Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hoffman Estates, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Dollar Tree in June 2010.

Dressed up, answer some questions, do a quiz on the computer and you're all good to go.

Interview Questions

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!