Dominion East Ohio

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dominion East Ohio

Candidate Interview Review

Legal Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dominion East Ohio in December 2009.

The position was posted on the careerboard for my law school. However, I missed the deadline. I contacted the hiring contact and asked if it was too late to submit my information. She allowed me to submit my resume, cover letter, and writing sample. Two days letter I was contacted by the Richmond office and I scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview went well, the interviewer was very friendly and knowledgeable about the corporation. She told me exactly what would happen next in the process and gave me an idea of the salary range. After I passed the phone interview, I was contacted within a day to schedule a face to face interviewer with the hiring supervisor. She was very friendly, interview was very conversational. I was able to ask her questions about what she did and how she ended up at the company. Her administrative assistant was friendly as well, very welcoming. In fact, the work culture seemed inviting and appeared to depend upon team work. I was able to get more than the initial salary offer by $2/hour based on my experience and am currently negotiating a raise based upon pending bar results.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have for the position?   View Answer