Domino's

131 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Bristol, England

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in June 2010.

Interview Details general interview very good intelligent questioning verbal test customer services how to make customer happy what are customer importnace to company

Interview Questions

Insider Interview

Insider
Burntwood, England

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in March 2011.

Interview Details I gave in my CV. He then called me and we spoke on phone. I was offered a 1:1 interview for a few days later. I went in for the interview and we spoke about my experience and he asked lots of questions about me. Future plans ect. Then, as it was a new opening store, all of the new staff who had successfully completed the interview stage came in. We did training on how to make pizzas, health and safety, store policy ect. We were then tested on training, for example what code (WW) is, and what toppings go on it. I did well, and was given the job, we started straight after our training.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If your good at the job, smile lots, try your best, you'll get more hours and promotions fast.

Insider & Driver Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in February 2010.

Interview Details Basic interview process, laid back atmos, 1 interview, sometimes 2

Interview Question – tell me about a time you were down and how you got back up?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in April 2010.

Interview Details saw an ad on craigslist and responded. spoke with the regional manager and was offered the job. mostly asked questions about my work at pizza hut and why i wanted to be a delivery driver. i said i enjoyed the independence and being able to get out of the building and interact with the customers.

Interview Question – What do you miss most about your last job?   View Answer

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

League City, TX (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's in June 2010.

Interview Details I walked in. Asked for a job. Told them I was in college. Got the job

Interview Question – How many pepperonis go on a large pizza?   View Answer

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details Pretty Easy if you've got your crap together

Negotiation Details – none

Delivery Driver Interview

Edmond, OK (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in September 2013.

Interview Details No interview because I knew the management but there was a whole packet to fill out.

Interview Question – How non-flexable the tips and hours are. You leave whenever rush is over, not a set time.   Answer Question

Full Time Human Resources Office Manager Position In Pensacola, Fl Interview

Pensacola, FL (US)

I interviewed at Domino's in March 2014.

Interview Details The current Hr office manager was giving the interview..basic questions such as education, current/ previous work experiences. It went well and i was scheduled a second interview for the next week but she never specified the time. The following day, as well as through out the week leading up to the day of the interview, I tried calling and could not get a hold of her. I stopped in the office and she said the position has been changed to p/t and they are going with someone in house.
I live and out of town and that was very UNPROFESSIONAL to NOT follow up to let me know that position has changed!

Traverse City, MI (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in March 2010.

Interview Details Domino's is looking for people that "have it together". They want someone that is reliable, and won't flake out on them. If you have tattoos and piercings, you might want to cover/conceal them. This isn't a deal-breaker, but if you're dressed like you're there for an interview (not a pizza), you're more likely to get the job. No need for a shirt and tie, but put on a clean shirt and pay attention to your hygiene. Most of this stuff should seem basic. Beyond this, they want a clean driving record (not spotless, but be honest - they have to verify with the DMV). You'll likely be driving your own vehicle, so they'll probably want to know if you have reliable transportation.

Interview Question – (Not a surprise, but harder than you think) How well do you know the area?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This is what we offer. If you're availability works, and you know the area be sure to get a copy of your driving record, and bring it with your insurance and registration next time you come in on... (insert start day)

Shift Leader Interview

Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details I went in and applied for the job and was called back for an interview ten minutes later and hired the same day.

Interview Question – I can't remember. The interview was more of a general discussion than a series of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was pretty simple. They offered me a job and I accepted it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Domino's

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Domino's interview questions and advice. All 131 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Domino's employees and interview candidates.