Domino's

1.6

Front of House Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, England

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's in August 2012.

The process took one day consisting of a short laid back interview and a short written maths test at the end of the interview. The manager who interviewed me made me feel comfortable and made the whole interview experience that bit easier. After the initial interview, about a week later I had a phone call to say I had been successful and they asked me for my clothes size for my uniform. I then was asked to go in and along with the other member they'd recently hired we had basic health and safety training on the computer, they showed us how to use all equipment, but we were not allowed to open the tills or give change a manager or assistant manager had to do that. We were shown how to wear our uniforms correctly and then we did our first shift.

Interview Questions
    • What is your most relevant skill that you could bring to the company that would make you different form all other staff member's   Answer Question

Insider Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burntwood, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burntwood, England

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in March 2011.

I gave in my CV. He then called me and we spoke on phone. I was offered a 1:1 interview for a few days later. I went in for the interview and we spoke about my experience and he asked lots of questions about me. Future plans ect. Then, as it was a new opening store, all of the new staff who had successfully completed the interview stage came in. We did training on how to make pizzas, health and safety, store policy ect. We were then tested on training, for example what code (WW) is, and what toppings go on it. I did well, and was given the job, we started straight after our training.

Interview Questions
    If your good at the job, smile lots, try your best, you'll get more hours and promotions fast.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in June 2010.

general interview very good intelligent questioning verbal test customer services how to make customer happy what are customer importnace to company

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's.

Called into store to get application form. Fairly standard form asking for basic information and qualifications. Called for interview within a few days and the interview was basically just a quick chat with the manager to see if I was suitable for the role. After this he said that I could start pretty much immediately and began my training soon after.

Insider Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's.

I filled out an application and gave it to the manager. A couple weeks later I was asked when I could work and that was it. I had the job.

Salary was non negotiable

Delivery Expert Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's.

There wasn't really any interview. I called Domino's twice and they said they didn't have my application on file (that was a lie), so I went in and filled out an application in store and they gave me a packet on where to go and what to wear for the NEO. (Follow that packet, and you'll most likely get the job)

You go to the NEO (New Employee Orientation) and they hand out packets, paperwork, and the Area Supervisor talks to you and the other possible employees. Ask plenty of questions and seem generally interested in the company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's.

I applied about 2 weeks before i got called to an interview and he told me to have a copy of my social security and my state i.d i went and , i waited for the manager to get there and interviewed me in his office. He only asked one question which was if i had worked before and right after that he gave me a packet of paper to fill out like for the taxes etc which means im pretty much hired now. Now i just have to go to the orientation and i can get started with my training.

Interview Questions
    • There wasnt any difficult questions, the interview was very easy.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's.

I waited in the lobby for the General Manager to come take me to the back office, he then asked me less than ten easy questions. Two weeks later I had the job

Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's.

There really wasnt any.. needed to know basic math and how to find a location on a map. As long as you dont break laws the interveiw and the job are both easy

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's in December 2014.

Very lengthy process. Three different interviews. The first was with the DM. This one lasted about an hour and went well. The second interview was with the franchise owner. This one lasted about 45 minutes. The third was a working interview. This interview was about 3 hours long. I actually worked with the crew and tried different stations. From start of process to job offer was 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

Was offered a wage. Thought the wage was too low so asked for a little more. Never heard back from DM.