Domino's

1.7

Front of House Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, England

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's in August 2012.

The process took one day consisting of a short laid back interview and a short written maths test at the end of the interview. The manager who interviewed me made me feel comfortable and made the whole interview experience that bit easier. After the initial interview, about a week later I had a phone call to say I had been successful and they asked me for my clothes size for my uniform. I then was asked to go in and along with the other member they'd recently hired we had basic health and safety training on the computer, they showed us how to use all equipment, but we were not allowed to open the tills or give change a manager or assistant manager had to do that. We were shown how to wear our uniforms correctly and then we did our first shift.

Interview Questions
    • What is your most relevant skill that you could bring to the company that would make you different form all other staff member's   Answer Question

Insider Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burntwood, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burntwood, England

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in March 2011.

I gave in my CV. He then called me and we spoke on phone. I was offered a 1:1 interview for a few days later. I went in for the interview and we spoke about my experience and he asked lots of questions about me. Future plans ect. Then, as it was a new opening store, all of the new staff who had successfully completed the interview stage came in. We did training on how to make pizzas, health and safety, store policy ect. We were then tested on training, for example what code (WW) is, and what toppings go on it. I did well, and was given the job, we started straight after our training.

Interview Questions
    If your good at the job, smile lots, try your best, you'll get more hours and promotions fast.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in June 2010.

general interview very good intelligent questioning verbal test customer services how to make customer happy what are customer importnace to company

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Domino's in December 2014.

I filled out an online app and got a call 2 days later. The town I live in is very wealthy and not many people will work their so they're desperate. The guy who interviewed me was very nice and pretty much just asked me basic questions like how my driving record is/how old I am. A few days later he sent me an email offering me the job but I had to decline because my insurance agent explained to me that I would need to pay a substantial amount in commercial insurance to deliver pizzas; essentially there's no point for me to pay this since I'm a high school student and I'd only be able to work once in a while.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing remotely difficult, but clean driving record and at least a year of driving experience is essential.   Answer Question

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's in November 2014.

Received a phone call to set up an interview 2 days after completing an online application. Manager was friendly and made feel at ease right from the start. She answered all of my questions before I could even ask.. the pay, benefits, hours, duties, etc. She was willing to work with me on the schedule so I could also take care of my family duties. She asked for driver's license & proof of insurance. She was organized, she had already checked my background and driving record and filled out hiring packet while giving me all of the details. Informed that I would need to go to orientation and if all else went well I could start the day after orientation. I felt appreciated before even starting the job.

Interview Questions
    If you need flexibility don't be scared to ask if they don't bring it up first. They will reasonably work with you.

Customer Service/Cashier Interview

Required to do application online, fill ot paper wot and complete video training. Very easy hiring process. But there will be long hours without breaks and schedule system is crazy.

Upper Management Interview

Fill out application for management, they set up interview (if good) second interview. After you pass second interview you meet with area leader. Lots of questions asked during interview, mostly can you work long period of times, do you want to be a store manager

Interview Questions
    no, salary based on store operating profit

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's in October 2014.

Applied online over night got call next morning (A Few Hours Later) went in for interview which was a breeze. Sent for MVR and Criminal background three days after interview got call to come in for orientation and fill out tax forms. HIRED

No Negotiation involved

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's in October 2014.

turned in the application and went to an interview. got hired and went to orientation. at the orientation i was told i could not work until my background check comes back. long story short, i did not get the job after all.

Interview Questions
    • why should i hire you over everyone else.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, VA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's in October 2014.

The manager didn't show up even though he called me in for an interview, so the assistant manager scrambled some basic questions together to summarize for the manager. I didn't get a call back so I called to ask if I could speak to the manager. The manager had a CSR to schedule another interview with me. When I showed up the second time, he wasn't there again so I had to call again to see what was going on. Tip: If you really want this job and you didn't receive a call after the interview--CALL THEM. Oftentimes the manager will forget about you. Do not take it personal.

Interview Questions
    • What would do if you had to deal with an angry customer?   View Answer
    Salary was nonnegotiable.