Domino's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front of House Member Interview

Front of House Member
Braintree, England

I applied online - interviewed at Domino's in August 2012.

Interview Details The process took one day consisting of a short laid back interview and a short written maths test at the end of the interview. The manager who interviewed me made me feel comfortable and made the whole interview experience that bit easier. After the initial interview, about a week later I had a phone call to say I had been successful and they asked me for my clothes size for my uniform. I then was asked to go in and along with the other member they'd recently hired we had basic health and safety training on the computer, they showed us how to use all equipment, but we were not allowed to open the tills or give change a manager or assistant manager had to do that. We were shown how to wear our uniforms correctly and then we did our first shift.

Interview Question – What is your most relevant skill that you could bring to the company that would make you different form all other staff member's   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Bristol, England

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in June 2010.

Interview Details general interview very good intelligent questioning verbal test customer services how to make customer happy what are customer importnace to company

Interview Questions

Insider Interview

Insider
Burntwood, England

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in March 2011.

Interview Details I gave in my CV. He then called me and we spoke on phone. I was offered a 1:1 interview for a few days later. I went in for the interview and we spoke about my experience and he asked lots of questions about me. Future plans ect. Then, as it was a new opening store, all of the new staff who had successfully completed the interview stage came in. We did training on how to make pizzas, health and safety, store policy ect. We were then tested on training, for example what code (WW) is, and what toppings go on it. I did well, and was given the job, we started straight after our training.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If your good at the job, smile lots, try your best, you'll get more hours and promotions fast.

Deliver Driver Interview

Deliver Driver
San Diego, CA (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in November 2013.

Interview Details I was emailed to meet at one Domino's along with several other people. Thankfully, the interviews were one-on-one. I got called in and wasn't even asked about job history. The supervisor who interviewed me was really nice. We chatted a bit and he gave me the run-through of the background check and vehicle inspection he was going to run. Then we went outside and he looked at my car to make sure it was in good working condition. He told me to expect a call or email, but I didn't hear anything back. In the meantime, I got calls from several other locations asking to come in for interviews, and had to keep telling them I'd already had one. I emailed the supervisor and he gave me information on the orientation (a terrible series of videos that we were required to watch) and I started work the week after I attended.

Level III Assistant Manager Interview

Level III Assistant Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details If interested go to: careers.dominos.com . After applying give a couple days to allow management to review the application. Once they have looked over it they will contact you with phone number provided and look to schedule interview as soon as possible. Interview usually takes about 15 minutes and goes over most of the questions are recognizable from initial application. Person applying also given time to provide additional comments as to why they feel they are a good fit for the position as well as ask any question about possible employment

Interview Question – Arithmetic on/or about change given to customer, division with boxes, multiplication with dough trays   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – accept and there is always ways to move up and grow within the company

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Dominos Delivery Driver

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

Interview Details The Hiring process consisted of a phone call ~2 days after online application, a quick psycho check, then an interview with the local HR. The interview was very basic, essentially just asking you to read your resume to them. After this interview you pretty much have the job as long as you don't tell them that you burned down your last employers business.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to work at other stores?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Driving Expert Interview

Driving Expert

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

Interview Details They were great they interview me fast and i knew at the end that i had the job but they are a great place and cant wait to keep working there

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Pizza Delivery Driver
Winder, GA (US)

Interview Details The interview was very unprofessional. Heads up, there is a math test. 15 questions, and you can only get four wrong. Easy math test but just a heads up to anyone that looks to apply for a job there.

Interview Question – None, for drivers they just kept asking about my car.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got a better offer at pizza hut

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in July 2014.

Interview Details i went in on a monday, talked with the manager for ten minutes, was hired on the spot. background check took two days, came in the following monday and started working!

Negotiation Details – there wasn't one.

Dishwasher Interview

Dishwasher
Camden, SC (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in January 2010.

Interview Details They just take you into the back and ask you a bunch of questions. Very unprofessional. And they ask you to fold 5 boxes in a min. Anyone could do that.

Interview Question – Would you kill someone if you could?   Answer Question

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!