Domino's Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2015
Updated 14 Apr 2015

1.6

Front of House Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's (Braintree, England) in August 2012.

Interview

The process took one day consisting of a short laid back interview and a short written maths test at the end of the interview. The manager who interviewed me made me feel comfortable and made the whole interview experience that bit easier. After the initial interview, about a week later I had a phone call to say I had been successful and they asked me for my clothes size for my uniform. I then was asked to go in and along with the other member they'd recently hired we had basic health and safety training on the computer, they showed us how to use all equipment, but we were not allowed to open the tills or give change a manager or assistant manager had to do that. We were shown how to wear our uniforms correctly and then we did our first shift.

Interview Questions

• What is your most relevant skill that you could bring to the company that would make you different form all other staff member's   Answer Question

Insider Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's (Burntwood, England) in March 2011.

Interview

I gave in my CV. He then called me and we spoke on phone. I was offered a 1:1 interview for a few days later. I went in for the interview and we spoke about my experience and he asked lots of questions about me. Future plans ect. Then, as it was a new opening store, all of the new staff who had successfully completed the interview stage came in. We did training on how to make pizzas, health and safety, store policy ect. We were then tested on training, for example what code (WW) is, and what toppings go on it. I did well, and was given the job, we started straight after our training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If your good at the job, smile lots, try your best, you'll get more hours and promotions fast.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's (Bristol, England) in June 2010.

Interview

general interview very good intelligent questioning verbal test customer services how to make customer happy what are customer importnace to company

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Can you walk? Do your arms work? Well come work for us.we have an awesome benefit package and it will be a fun place to work. You won't be unsatisfied.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's (Alhambra, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call/phone interview about a week later. The gentleman asked me to come in the next day for a 1:1 interview with the GM of a store and himself. I was informed on the spot that he wanted to hire me, but I had to wait for the results of my background check to come in. I received news that I had passed the background check and that I would be starting training this coming week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Aside from the skills you have learned in your other jobs, what skills have you learned in life that will help you in the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I was asked a series of behavioral questions, after which I was not extended a second interview. I thought the process was fairly easy but I was disappointed because I felt overqualified for the position and was not given a second interview. I would suggest highlighting why you want to work for Domino's in answering questions to stand out.

Customer Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I applied online and got called two days later. Manager was super friendly and nice. Unlike other interviews I've been on, he made me feel relaxed and welcome (but remember to stay professional at all times. They are not your friends till after you have the job). We had a basic conversation about the comoany and had a few jokes about what some employees do. He also talked to me about the delivery rates of the franchise which was pretty impressive. Then he asked me like two questions and i guess i answered brilliantly because he said he'll go home and run a backgorund check on me and get me to my orientation. Literally got a job within the week of applying. Its all about an impressive resume and a stellar smile. If u gotta, laugh at their jokes and flatter them although i didn't have to. But with dominoes, you either get hired on the spot or no.

Interview Questions

• What problems did you run into at your previous job and how did you handle it?   1 Answer
    • How did you handle a complaint from a customer?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Or Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied via Snagajob and the application consisted of a personality assessment, plus quizzes on math, spelling, reading, and grammar abilities. You have to answer questions about your driving record, and I admitted that I've had a moving violation within the past three years; I know they'll be checking these things so honesty is the best policy.

I got called back after two days to schedule an interview. The manager on the phone sounded around my age (early 20s) and seemed like he'd be very personable so I was looking forward to seeing how the interview went. I arrived about 10 minutes early, and stood in the store at their empty counter for a couple minutes before an employee came out from the back. I let him know I had arrived for my interview a bit early, and he told me I could go sit wherever and he would come out when he was ready.

When he came out after a few more minutes, we had a basic and strictly business interview about what the job would entail and only a few questions for me, with only one coming close to being about my driving history or capabilities: Why a delivery driver? My response to that was probably nothing too spectacular, but it was pretty much this: "I enjoy driving and making hungry people happy." I did state that I'd be willing to work a different position within the store if that was what the store was needing.

This was my first job interview in a while, having kept my past jobs for at least a year. It reminded me of my earlier job interviews in life in a bad way: the interviewer mostly kept a deadpan expression, failing to acknowledge any answers I provided. I know this is a bad thing because usually you want to make your interviewers smile or laugh or enjoy themselves in some way, which I failed to do, but I think I provided appropriate answers to the questions asked of me.

The last part of the interview was having a few background check papers pushed my way and being told to fill them out. Done! The interviewer told me he'd be letting me know within a few days. Sure enough, I got an email response a couple days later:

"Thank you for applying to Domino's. We appreciate your time and interest in working with us. Unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with you in regards to this position but we will keep your application on file."

Interview Questions

• Are you OK with helping out in the store when you're not making deliveries?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied to a Domino's in my area, Not really expecting a call back but the called back within a week and asked could I come in for a interview. I sat down and interviewer with (I guess he was a manager) about the position. He told me alot of Domino's are being renovated and needed new CSRs. I was only asked one question "Why Domino's?" He told me to call back within 1-2 days to see when my background check came back. Very simple interview & No drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is Minimum wage, and you get 20 hours a week.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Called into store to get application form. Fairly standard form asking for basic information and qualifications. Called for interview within a few days and the interview was basically just a quick chat with the manager to see if I was suitable for the role. After this he said that I could start pretty much immediately and began my training soon after.