Domino's Interview Questions

Updated 20 Sep 2014
Updated 20 Sep 2014

1.7

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenwood, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, SC (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

I applied online, and within a week, I got a call asking for an "interview." I was told to bring a 3 year driving record. The online application was pretty straightforward, but it did include a "personalities" test and an aptitude test. With the personality test, I answered honestly, but used common sense, obviously, don't answer "strongly" agree to "Humanity has no hope," even if you believe so. The aptitude test involves calculating change and literacy. All of this is online, so you know the deal.

The interview was done right in the front of the restaurant where people order. The only questions consisted of "When can you work?" and "Are you a student?" Then she explained to me the pay and what I had to do. I gave her my 3 year driving record (which costs $36 to get from the DMV), and she said that she will give it to the manager, and I should look out for an email and call. My driving record was completely clean. She didn't explicitly say that I was hired, but she strongly suggested it, even though the decision is left to the manager. This, along with the lack of real interview questions, gave me the impression this job is "low tier": it has a high turnover rate and the pay is low, so few people want the job. Basically they'll hire anyone without a DUI or something like that. The interview itself took around 5 minutes. I dressed in a polo and khakis, nothing too formal.

Interview Questions
    There was none. It was minimum wage.

Crew Chief Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in July 2014.

I applied online. Got a phone call for an interview.
    It was like normal interviews. Bring resume, dress nice.
    He asked questions about experience, why Domino's, so on and so forth.

Interview Questions
    I said what pay I needed and they worked out a deal with me to take classes and work up to the pay grade they advanced me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in July 2014.

i went in on a monday, talked with the manager for ten minutes, was hired on the spot. background check took two days, came in the following monday and started working!

there wasn't one.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's.

I do not remember It was three years ago. But it is very simple anybody can be hired if they can speak english well. make sure you smile and talk about how good you are with customer service

I accepted minimum wage

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Domino's.

Quck and simple. Casual. Took place in front of the store. More of a conversation. felt like i was already hired.Interviewd by the store manager. Overall good experiance and a casual interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Peters, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Domino's.

Wonderful laid back interview. Three person panal. No pressure at all. Felt really at ease during the whole process. Lasted about 20 minutes. They reviewed what was expected from me as an employee. They went over benefits. They reviewed the schedule with me. Then opened it up for questions.

Inside Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Domino's.

not much to tell store was in need of help not much of an interview was told to bring in social security card and drivers license make sure i fill out all paperwork

Interview Questions
    • very basic questions fillled out application and turned it in. and got a call back two weeks later. came back in and filled out more paperwork. was pretty much hired without an interview   Answer Question

Gen Manager Dominos Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  East Amherst, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Amherst, NY (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's.

The hiring and interview process was Easy. Too easy. in fact, not a whole lot of "REAL" questions were asked as far as the job and experience was concerned. All they were really asking was about my car and where I lived and what High school I went to and about my friends. Since when does a manager ask you right away about your cell number and what time we can get together and have a few drinks? This was at the interview. NOTHING about my experience and what I've done.

Interview Questions
    • What Drink do I like the Most? Red's Apple Ale or Blue light?   View Answer

The interview was very inappropriate

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Domino's.

Filled out application in store, had to call a few times in order for them to review it. Got called in for a 20 minute interview, and then hired on the spot. Training started the next day.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a customer who isn't satisfied?   View Answer

Rider Interview

as easy as everyone can handle

mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.

pretty good