Domino's

Updated 23 Feb 2015
Updated 23 Feb 2015

1.6

Helpdesk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Domino's in January 2015.

Applied via Domino's website and (unbeknownst to me at the time) a recruiter. Received a call from the recruiting agency within hours and was setup on an interview with the head of IT at Domino's within a day or two.

When I arrived at Domino's Farms (their HQ) I was not met by the Director of IT or even a manager I was met by two employees of indeterminate rank and title. They were very nice but were not dressed professionally or even neatly and by their obvious discomfort and confusion were not part of the management hierarchy.

The interview was short because neither interviewer asked particularly good questions and the questions they did ask were not relevant to the position. For instance I was asked if I can write scripts; to which I explained my familiarity and past experiences doing so only to be met with the response "Ok, well you won't have to because we do that."

There were many instances of that occurring, asking questions about tasks I wouldn't be doing; which is a waste of everyone's time. Additionally, my interviewers clearly displayed their distain for the franchises they were tasked to help for this project. I was very turned off by the overall lack of professionalism in the interview process and interview.

In the end I was offered the job via my recruiter a day later but declined in part due to the pay ($12 an hour via the agency or $14 via direct hire) and the disorganization I witnessed during the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of how you handled a difficult customer in the past.   View Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's.

I waited in the lobby for the General Manager to come take me to the back office, he then asked me less than ten easy questions. Two weeks later I had the job

Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's.

There really wasnt any.. needed to know basic math and how to find a location on a map. As long as you dont break laws the interveiw and the job are both easy

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's in December 2014.

Very lengthy process. Three different interviews. The first was with the DM. This one lasted about an hour and went well. The second interview was with the franchise owner. This one lasted about 45 minutes. The third was a working interview. This interview was about 3 hours long. I actually worked with the crew and tried different stations. From start of process to job offer was 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

Was offered a wage. Thought the wage was too low so asked for a little more. Never heard back from DM.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Domino's in December 2014.

I filled out an online app and got a call 2 days later. The town I live in is very wealthy and not many people will work their so they're desperate. The guy who interviewed me was very nice and pretty much just asked me basic questions like how my driving record is/how old I am. A few days later he sent me an email offering me the job but I had to decline because my insurance agent explained to me that I would need to pay a substantial amount in commercial insurance to deliver pizzas; essentially there's no point for me to pay this since I'm a high school student and I'd only be able to work once in a while.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing remotely difficult, but clean driving record and at least a year of driving experience is essential.   Answer Question

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's in November 2014.

Received a phone call to set up an interview 2 days after completing an online application. Manager was friendly and made feel at ease right from the start. She answered all of my questions before I could even ask.. the pay, benefits, hours, duties, etc. She was willing to work with me on the schedule so I could also take care of my family duties. She asked for driver's license & proof of insurance. She was organized, she had already checked my background and driving record and filled out hiring packet while giving me all of the details. Informed that I would need to go to orientation and if all else went well I could start the day after orientation. I felt appreciated before even starting the job.

Interview Questions
    If you need flexibility don't be scared to ask if they don't bring it up first. They will reasonably work with you.

Customer Service/Cashier Interview

Required to do application online, fill ot paper wot and complete video training. Very easy hiring process. But there will be long hours without breaks and schedule system is crazy.

Upper Management Interview

Fill out application for management, they set up interview (if good) second interview. After you pass second interview you meet with area leader. Lots of questions asked during interview, mostly can you work long period of times, do you want to be a store manager

Interview Questions
    no, salary based on store operating profit

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's in October 2014.

Applied online over night got call next morning (A Few Hours Later) went in for interview which was a breeze. Sent for MVR and Criminal background three days after interview got call to come in for orientation and fill out tax forms. HIRED

No Negotiation involved

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's in October 2014.

turned in the application and went to an interview. got hired and went to orientation. at the orientation i was told i could not work until my background check comes back. long story short, i did not get the job after all.

Interview Questions
    • why should i hire you over everyone else.   View Answer