Domino's

Updated 21 Nov 2014
Updated 21 Nov 2014

1.7

Human Resources Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's in September 2014.

I applied online and heard from a corporate recruiter a few days later for a phone interview. I was asked behavioral questions such as time management and conflict resolution. I had two other phone interviews with people managers in Florida and Arizona. Again, these were all behavioral based questions. Some example of questions include, Give me an example when you had a tight deadline, what did I do and what was the result, What is our process of keeping track of multiple tasks, and give me an example of a time when I improved an organization. I also met with a district manager for my fourth interview. I was asked to describe 1-2 experiences from my past and how they will help me be successful with this position.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a recruiting idea that I could implement.   Answer Question

Customer Service/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagle, ID (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagle, ID (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's in September 2014.

its easy to get an interview and if youre respectful you will more than likely get hired. they hire anybody and dont drug test at all. in my opinion its a bad idea cause drugs are not a good mix for work. so if you smoke just apply there. but i advise you stop

Interview Questions
    • nothing was difficult about this interview   View Answer
    they promised good hours but that never happened

Level III Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's.

If interested go to: careers.dominos.com . After applying give a couple days to allow management to review the application. Once they have looked over it they will contact you with phone number provided and look to schedule interview as soon as possible. Interview usually takes about 15 minutes and goes over most of the questions are recognizable from initial application. Person applying also given time to provide additional comments as to why they feel they are a good fit for the position as well as ask any question about possible employment

Interview Questions
    • Arithmetic on/or about change given to customer, division with boxes, multiplication with dough trays   Answer Question
    accept and there is always ways to move up and grow within the company

Driving Expert Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

They were great they interview me fast and i knew at the end that i had the job but they are a great place and cant wait to keep working there

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, SC (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

I applied online, and within a week, I got a call asking for an "interview." I was told to bring a 3 year driving record. The online application was pretty straightforward, but it did include a "personalities" test and an aptitude test. With the personality test, I answered honestly, but used common sense, obviously, don't answer "strongly" agree to "Humanity has no hope," even if you believe so. The aptitude test involves calculating change and literacy. All of this is online, so you know the deal.

The interview was done right in the front of the restaurant where people order. The only questions consisted of "When can you work?" and "Are you a student?" Then she explained to me the pay and what I had to do. I gave her my 3 year driving record (which costs $36 to get from the DMV), and she said that she will give it to the manager, and I should look out for an email and call. My driving record was completely clean. She didn't explicitly say that I was hired, but she strongly suggested it, even though the decision is left to the manager. This, along with the lack of real interview questions, gave me the impression this job is "low tier": it has a high turnover rate and the pay is low, so few people want the job. Basically they'll hire anyone without a DUI or something like that. The interview itself took around 5 minutes. I dressed in a polo and khakis, nothing too formal.

Interview Questions
    There was none. It was minimum wage.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winder, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winder, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

The interview was very unprofessional. Heads up, there is a math test. 15 questions, and you can only get four wrong. Easy math test but just a heads up to anyone that looks to apply for a job there.

Interview Questions

I got a better offer at pizza hut

Crew Chief Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in July 2014.

I applied online. Got a phone call for an interview.
    It was like normal interviews. Bring resume, dress nice.
    He asked questions about experience, why Domino's, so on and so forth.

Interview Questions
    I said what pay I needed and they worked out a deal with me to take classes and work up to the pay grade they advanced me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in July 2014.

i went in on a monday, talked with the manager for ten minutes, was hired on the spot. background check took two days, came in the following monday and started working!

there wasn't one.

Cashier/Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint John, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint John, FL (US)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's in July 2014.

I wrote and turned in my application to Domino's. A couple weeks passed and I was called in. I walked into the back area where the office was and the manager basically asked me a few questions and gave me a quiz that was an hour long.

Interview Questions
    • They showed me a video. Its like an interactive slideshow and I just had to answer based off of what the video taught me.   View Answer
    No negotiation phase.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Domino's.

I do not remember It was three years ago. But it is very simple anybody can be hired if they can speak english well. make sure you smile and talk about how good you are with customer service

I accepted minimum wage