Domino's

Average Difficulty
153 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Peters, MO (US)

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details Wonderful laid back interview. Three person panal. No pressure at all. Felt really at ease during the whole process. Lasted about 20 minutes. They reviewed what was expected from me as an employee. They went over benefits. They reviewed the schedule with me. Then opened it up for questions.

Interview Question – What was the worst thing about your former employer?   Answer Question

Aurora, CO (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Domino's in January 2012.

Interview Details I did not get interviewed what so ever. I went into domino's and waited for about 20 mins. Then he came up to me & said that i was hired.

Delivery & ServiceTeam Leader Interview

Delivery & ServiceTeam Leader
Baltimore, MD (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Domino's in January 2010.

Interview Details Basic questions about your work history. They will review what you have done in the past and will review some of what you will be doing in the role you are applying for.

Interview Question – nothing difficult, basic questions, they will be looking for you to ask questions about the company and the job you are applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate

Inside Interview

Inside

I applied in-person and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details not much to tell store was in need of help not much of an interview was told to bring in social security card and drivers license make sure i fill out all paperwork

Interview Question – very basic questions fillled out application and turned it in. and got a call back two weeks later. came back in and filled out more paperwork. was pretty much hired without an interview   Answer Question

Gen Manager Dominos Interview

Gen Manager Dominos
East Amherst, NY (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details The hiring and interview process was Easy. Too easy. in fact, not a whole lot of "REAL" questions were asked as far as the job and experience was concerned. All they were really asking was about my car and where I lived and what High school I went to and about my friends. Since when does a manager ask you right away about your cell number and what time we can get together and have a few drinks? This was at the interview. NOTHING about my experience and what I've done.

Interview Question – What Drink do I like the Most? Red's Apple Ale or Blue light?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The interview was very inappropriate

Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details Filled out application in store, had to call a few times in order for them to review it. Got called in for a 20 minute interview, and then hired on the spot. Training started the next day.

Interview Question – How would you handle a customer who isn't satisfied?   View Answer

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Ann Arbor, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in April 2010.

Interview Details I filled out an application online and was promptly called in for an interview. I interviewed with two different individuals. Once a job offer was made I proceeded to go through their 6 week training program.

Interview Question – What can I bring to the company to help increase sales over the previous year?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Rider Interview

Rider

Interviewed at Domino's

Interview Details as easy as everyone can handle

mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.

Negotiation Details – pretty good

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Dominos Delivery Driver

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details Just a very basic phone interview then got sent to training. After training you wait for store to call you to officially offer you the position. They always need drivers so it was very quick.

Interview Question – There was none all super easy.   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader
Kissimmee, FL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details I just spoke with the district manager and he seemed to like me to he hired me on spot. They will ask for job experience. But the interview is a breeze. Just be friendly and honest.

Interview Question – There really wasn't any difficult questions, the whole interview process was more of just a conversation amongst friends, than an interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Don't accept minimum wage ask for higher and if they ask why, tell them you are worth every penny and a truly are a hard honest worker.